Masterclass by Irek Piekarski (REVIEW) (IrekPiekarski.com)

Masterclass for you.
:grinning: :muscle:

No transparency again that this was was taken. Just a Trading View chart posted by Jonny Godfrey. (assuming this was taken) Not knocking the guy because he does give value from time to time. but at least share you took it from a brokerage account to give people some form of transparency.

This is a bit of a read, but I had to let it out.

Iā€™ve been a student of irekā€™s for the last 3 years (IP & Masterclass) and have been working on my trading game every single dayā€¦ and not just dabbling or trying it out part time. I studied and practiced it religiously, watched all of the webinars, additional videos/content, attended all of the live videos, and simply grinded it out for a long time. Currently, I have not reached ā€œconsistencyā€ -Iā€™ve pretty much been just under break even this entire time. Sure, there were some winning trades, and some losing tradesā€¦ but at the end of it all, it was break even or a lossā€¦ and I wasnā€™t the only one.

Basically ALL of the members have this problem. But they keep trying since the community and teachers are supportive and keep pushing everyone because theyā€™re ā€œso closeā€¦only a few tweaks and youā€™ll reach that consistency!ā€

Iā€™ve watched the members closely since the beginning of Irekā€™s masterclass, and NONE of them have actually gone full time as traders. Iā€™m sorry, but it doesnā€™t count to be a full-time trader when youā€™re living at home with your parents. It doesnā€™t mean youā€™re profiting when you have zero bills to pay, but have cool photos of you trading at beach, or at a coffee shop with your laptop showing your charts. People love to show that side of the game, but none of them actually prove that theyā€™re full time and making good money.

As for irekā€¦ all of this money comes from students paying for his subscription/courses. Heā€™s actually taking the exact approach as Lewis Mocker did back when Irek was his head trader running webinars. Lewis was basically raking in most of the subscription money with his motivational chats while Irek ā€œtradedā€. Well, thatā€™s exactly what irek is doing with Jonny Godfrey taking care of most of the trading videos and webinars. Iā€™m not even sure if irek even trades anymore. Why would irek risk losing money on trades when he can guarantee income every month from a bunch of dream chasing students paying top dollar US currency while heā€™s in Canada banking on the extra exchange rate? Thatā€™s pretty much the only currency trading he does.

Irek had a BIG, BIG plan of getting of bunch of this top traders together and having them trade Irekā€™s account or a Hedgefund, BUT, no one actually learned how to trade consistency, so it never happenedā€¦ didnā€™t anyone remember this?? It was quietly forgotten.

Pat left, Benny Lane left, and Jacob Prymiczā€¦ Somethingā€™s definitely going on at their camp and itā€™s not good.

Irek says his course is a MASTERCLASS and that itā€™s nothing like anyone else has ever seen online. 4K videos!! Wow, itā€™s going to be amazing. Well, how come no one is able to become a full time trader yet? Donā€™t get me wrong, Irekā€™s course/website is laid out very professionally and the business is well organized. Theyā€™re always on top with answering questions and showing students that they care. But, do they really care if they know that ultimately these students are going to give up on strategies that ultimately donā€™t work in the long run? That being said, the entire point of the course is to become a profitable trader, and sadly it hasnā€™t accomplished this with myself or any of the traders who took the course.

Johnny and irek have never shown their actual trading account history. If their percentages were as high as they say, it would prove EVERYONE wrong in this chat room. All of the haters, the doubtersā€¦ literally EVERYONE!! So why wonā€™t they show it? Well, no one ever wants to show that theyā€™re failing, and if word ever got out that the trading skills taught at masterclass no longer work, the entire business would collapse and all of the students would disappear. This is why, they will never show us. Seriouslyā€¦ why not just show your verified trades (without photoshopping them) ??? If youā€™re that great at trading, then let the world know. It will only provide greater proof of your legitimacy and would further expand your business and trust with your current students/everyone else looking to buy the course. But, thatā€™ll never happen because we all know why.

Their student count is around 700 (with only about 100 interacting), and that number has barely changed since the beginning. Really? Why arenā€™t the numbers growing? No marketing? The students arenā€™t bragging to their friends and family about how much money theyā€™re making? If this course really worked, the numbers would be MUCH higher.

Unfortunately, their current students will be trying to learn the course for a number of years until they finally realize that theyā€™ve been sold a massive lie. Great job masterclass team! Iā€™m sure more and more will start coming out and talking about their experience.

Trading is actually very addicting (for the same reasons gambling is) so it was very difficult for me to give up, especially after dedication my life to it for way too long.

I really hope that people who are interested in his course get to read my post and change their mind about buying/subscribing to irekā€™s masterclass.

Also, donā€™t believe Trust Pilot reviews of this course. All of the masterclass students get forwarded there shortly after joining masterclass so that the reviews always sound exciting and positive.

6 Likes

I thinks itā€™s obvious that there are some people in denial and are unable to actually see that itā€™s themselves which are the issue and not the content, the content is fine. You want verified resultsā€¦ lol ā€¦ isnā€™t that what backtesting is for! I get it markets change and so might the results slightly but thatā€™s your job to adapt and to make the amendments necessary along the way. Youā€™ve Invested years into trading and still not profitable ā€¦ cry me a river ā€¦ there are many traders out there which have ground it out for 5 years + before reaching consistency! do you think they were sat on forums after the 2nd or 3rd year bitching about their resourcesā€¦ I highly doubt it.

This is a very naive statementā€¦ If youā€™ve been through the course and participated in the community you would not be saying this.

5 Likes

We all know we should learn from those who are doing what we want successfully but very few will actually prove theyā€™re profitable. It seems like such a simple thing to prove if you are actually legitimate but Irek, Johnny and Kris will never do it.

I can even understand if you do not want to show your financials to the public even though you can hide the balance and just show the ROI growth but wouldnā€™t you be willing to show your loyal subscribers who are paying you? Donā€™t you owe them that? I have personally contacted a lot of MC members and not one has succeeded with the course.

The only track record I can find is https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Coastfront/trading-masterclass

Irek and Molly is aware of this thread yet will not come here and provide evidence that has been requested to prove the legitimacy of their claims??? I wonder why?

1 Like

Without a doubt thereā€™re some holes that just doesnā€™t feel rightā€¦ Been with this community since the very start.
However, despite all the bad words hands down to Jonny & Kris. Just true gems of MC. Jonnyā€™s always giving his all in the webinars, always on top of slack always sharing information in the communityā€¦ and Kris, heā€™s a legend truly speaking, spent just hours and hours of his time helping me privately on slack, going over my trades, constantly pushing me and other guys forward, truly amazed by the honest/not selfish work from him thatā€™s done behind the scenes.
As much as I have complaints about some stuff and the overall situation when it seems that itā€™s insanely hard to pull profits nowadays using the strats, but again hands down to these two guys that helped me not only in trading but also in life. Spoke with many guys from the community and majority of them agreed that Masterclass wouldnā€™t be where it is today without them and their commitment to do all this work. Not sure how much Irek and Molly pays them to stay but if these two create something together I would follow and seems like majority of the guys that I spoke with would do the same.

3 Likes

@NicksPizza The Tom1307 guy isnā€™t me. I donā€™t know who that is.

@dreambig85 Again, the Tom1307 guy isnā€™t me. With all this controversy going on, I would share results but I canā€™t verify because Iā€™ve used different brokers and capital partition so I donā€™t know how to display it. Can share the spreadsheet of my trades, but then that isnā€™t verified you see (Iā€™m not trying to make an excuse here).

Iā€™m a full time prop trader at Propex and trade the MC strategies with them. They work! Again trading has a very low success rate so the guys that say the strategies donā€™t work probably havenā€™t found the nuisances and go breakeven/loss because theyā€™re taking bad trades.

Iā€™d like to see verified results myself actually. But donā€™t expect them because itā€™s kind of an invasion of privacy and theyā€™ve already given so much with the strategies and the live content they produce.

Calm down guys and focus on your own successā€¦ How many strategies have you created?

Thanks Hyperlax

I was going to purchase TMC black edition as I prefer paying monthly but found out blueprint is not included in that packageā€¦ which apparently is very essential to the trading journal according to other TMC students.

Why do they advertise you get everything you need to succeed? Please consider including it Irek into the black edition. Itā€™s pre recorded content so its not going to cost you anymore.

I understand charging more for live on going content but blueprint is finished and important to getting the best results possible.

Most courses include everything in the base package. Let me know if you do make that change and I will be your next student :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just registered to chime inā€¦

Not a big IG user but noticed Johnny years ago and iirc he was constantly trash talking those not showing verified resultsā€¦

Seems the tune changed.

Hi I watched the Trading masterclass 2.0.Anyone having the latest version please give me the link.Or Give me details about the new Swig Breakout stratergy that was not included in the first one !!!

Since leaving this company I have noticed that TradingMasterclass.com are heavy on the marketing. Always extending summer deals, promoting more on social media.

Johny Godfrey has left and started his own thing

None of their students are profitable. Itā€™s clear they rely on course income and not trading results.

Blockquote Irek had a BIG, BIG plan of getting of bunch of this top traders together and having them trade Irekā€™s account or a Hedgefund, BUT, no one actually learned how to trade consistency, so it never happenedā€¦ didnā€™t anyone remember this?? It was quietly forgotten.

I havenā€™t forgot it.
If i were a great trader as they pretend iā€™d just open a PAMM account and let everyone invest in it so weā€™d all profit together and iā€™d get a % of the profits, but instead they prefer to sell a course where none of their students are profitable. At least if they had a PAMM their students would be making profits with their investments and the course will end up being paid itself.

To me it make no sense for a profitable trader to sell a trading course, eventually at the very beguining when you need funds but even in that case i still dont get it, itā€™s much easier to share your history on myfxbook and let people invest into your trading account rather than bother selling courses. Unless youā€™re not profitable then yes itā€™s better to sell trading lessons.