Maximum profit/lose is 100/27

Hey if you don’t mind can you send me the indicators also.

I am new to Forex trading but i’ve been trading stocks for a few months already.

First we must identify the position of the price whether it is on top or at the bottom area. If prices are on the top area then we will seek the point to sell and if it is at bottom area we will seek the best point to buy.

Let’s see AUDJPY pair to show that this indicator can be used for any pair.

At the time all the indicators have been confirmed, open sale of the first position (78.03) SL 78.30 with target S1 (77.72). After reversal to supertrend open the second position with target S2 (77.17) or S3 (76.70)

Happy trading

O prazer � todo meu, por favor verificar o seu PM

Feliz negocia��o

If you have not already sell GBPUSD although there was a valid signal then I suggest that you read this thread from the beginning.

Hi Joe,

which Pivot point indicator are you using. Have one but it is a bit clumsy as it messes up the screen when zoomed out.

Check pm please

Yeah got one :slight_smile:

Nice EA Bro :slight_smile:

I’ll share it as soon as I have figured out an optimal strategy for automatic closing. I am closing right now when two out of the three indicators turn green/red, but may be there is something better than that.

Congratulations on the success obtained pips from this EA.

I suggest to define a target based on the support and resistant. The problem is that the EA does not recognize reversal.

hello joe… can you send me the pivot indicator please

thanks in advance

The beauty of this indicator is we can make pips when the price down and when the price back up again. It doesn’t need analysis as long as we follow the rule we will have 80% probability to win.

The main problem is whether we consistently follow the rules?

Hi Joe

I’d like to try this, so if you could PM me the indicators and maybe a template too, thanks.:o

Hi Joe,

thanks for all the indicators…

can you please tell me how to use the pivot point calculator… What I mean is what open, high and close values should be given as an input??

also do the pivot points remain the same for all the sessions (Asian, European, US)? If not, then how are they calculated for each session

Thanks
Kanik

Nice one Coen… I hope it works well and you do share.
You programmers amaze me.

Juicyt

Hi Coen, can you use EA to backtest GBPUSD pair from 1st August to 21st August?

So far I got 648 pips from this pair that should be able to reach 2.460 pips after I do a back test.

If the backtest results could reach 2.200 pips we may only use the EA because there is an opportunity through the time we sleep.

You are welcome.

Enter the highest, the lowest and closing prices of the previous day.

Yes, and will remain the same since asia session open until the U.S. session closed.

Happy trading

With the standard settings got a negative result, which is mainly due to the bad exit strategy. Will check the entry points and see if they were valid.

Try to change the CCI settings 9 and 45 ( EA only) . Exit when the opposite arrow emerge.