Maximum profit/lose is 100/27

Hi joe and thanks for all your efforts. Pls from the indicator i got, my support and resistance is different from yours, s1 is too long and before the candle get there it will reverse while yours will touch s1. What should i do to get thesame support and resistance like yours. Thanks once again, i’m making some progress but use to exit soon for a small profit. I need your help.

It seems you make a mistake entering data. You must enter the previous day’s data that is the most high most low during the Asia, Europe and US session and data of US closing session.

After knowing the results then you have to create your own line in the chart according to your instructions from the pivot calculator.

Happy trading

Interesting to see the pair of AUDJPY that are on the top area. You should consider the movement in this pair, not until all the indicators are giving sell signal but you do not see the signal and you realize when this pair is already in the bottom.

I did not say if the pair is definitely going down to bottom but we are well prepared.

GBPUSD pair seems to be trying to S1 in the opening asia session because all indicators are pointing down so we must be ready.

After going from S1 to supertrend then this pair will try to penetrate S1 again and if successful then S2 (bottom) will be the next target and possible break in the European session.

Parab�ns count comerciante, esperemos bem sucedida.

Hi Joe,

Just FYI you might want to check out SDX-TzPivots, then you don’t have to do the manual ****. Just google them and you will be fine.

Would you mind quoting the URL of your choice please?

There are several options…some of which are quite old.

Many Thanks

Coen Hows the EA working out for you ?

I will PM you the link tomorrow, when I am at my desk again.

It is driving me crazy. I somehow have a descrepancy between the indicators and the EA altough the code is 99% the same. I think I have to forward test it live and see if it has to do with the backtest algorithm of MT4. This howevere will take some time :frowning:

Hey Joe i justed wanted to clarify that the CCI on the 30 min has default settings.

And would you be able to tell me if this was a valid entry ?

I know nothing about programing but trying to learn, my hat is off to you.

Much better and save time. Muito obrigado. :slight_smile:

Please always consider the top and bottom area before opening a position.
If prices in the top area, you must be careful because there is a chance for reversal. So I suggest that you wait for an opportunity to open position.

When supertrend colour changes from green to red in the top area you must sell and vice versa.

In this case you should buy from 1.4265 when all indicators start pointing upwards.

So you would not have taken that entry because it was to close to MR1 ?

Bro, I think you want me to comment on the position you have previously purchased.

Now we have all the indicators are pointing upwards so we’ll buy from 1.4342.
The first target is 1.4404 (R1).

Sent you a PM.

Hummmm ,stomped out

Yeah right, I went out in supertrend -10. I’ve said before if it’s too risky to buy at the top area.

Short GBPUSD 1.6500 SL 1.6520 Target 1.6303 :smiley:

Joe, did you get stomped out ? 1.6520