Maximum profit/lose is 100/27

Please check pm for indicators link

Once my indicator gives me a signal I will target Support or Res 1 as my 1st target and usually the target is around 100 pips (sometimes a little smaller/bigger) for EURUSD 30m tf. In strong bullish I will open another long after reversal with R2 or even R3 as my second target.

Please study this chart below EURUSD 30mtf and you will find that first signal occur only if all indicators are in one direction and this 1st signal is so strong.

Bear in mind to take into consideration when price position at the top or at the bottom area. If prices is in top then it will be down and likewise on the other hand.

Can you givethe settings for all indicators ?

also i hate support and resistance i have a hard tme find them is there another way to set target ?

best regards

My pleasure,

set ema crossover to 1,3,true
RSI 9
supertrend remain same
CCI remain same
SMA 6 open
SMA 6 close

Please use pivot to identify S/R it’s so easy.

Happy trading

If you really want to win at least 200 pips a week you must consistent to follow your indicator signal.

There are 5 days a week where you can collect 200 pips as long as you are a trend follower. Why go short if your indicators say long? and why you are afraid to open long if all those indicators are pointing up?

In bearish time there is a time when supertrend changes to green and CCI changes to yellow and this is the pre signal that trend will change. In this case please don’t jump in at once. Please wait because price is in consolidation and it will make a small flat channel ( you need to monitor the CCI).

When CCI changes to green and supertrend is still green (6 close SMA above 6 open SMA) and green arrow emerge that is a valid signal cowboy, please open your Long position with 100 pips target (or 1st resistance).

If you are lucky, after closing your 100 pips you may open another Long when candle reversal to supertrend ( or 6 open SMA) with new target 2nd Resistance ( another 100 pips ).

Happy trading.

So far so good so babygreens. That old fashion indicator :slight_smile:

Joe,
I have been looking into the system you mentioned, and to me at least, it seems that the sma lines and the ema crossover are not very important. Even after removing them, I can make the same calls (where to go long/short) as with them. And the screen looks much cleaner without them. What do you think?

In strong bullish/bearish you can use these sma lines as filter to re-enter ( you may not use them ) but ema cross over is very special indi for me.

Take a look at EURUSD 30mtf today, when green arrow show up at 1.4231 the price was still below supertrend and CCI was still yellow and I didn’t open long position that time.

But when price above supertrend and CCI became green and no red arrow show up I open my long paosition with R1 as my 1st target and after small reversal to 6 sma I re-open position with R2 as my 2nd target.

EURUSD pair :

Did you open long position from 1.4264 ? ( Valid signal )

Congratulations, you have graduated. Discipline and patience is the key of success using this indicator.

hi can anyone tell me how this strategy works the one you are talking about if you lot have any book on this can you send it

i will be very thankful i have wasted alot of money on forex it neva worked tried diff strategies they neva workd anyh gud way of trading tha works can anyone tell me plz thank you ?

Hi Joe,
Need a quick clarification from u. Your strategy says to wait for CCI to turn red before going short. But, in this post: 301 Moved Permanently , you seem to have gone in when the CCI was still green/yellow. Could you please go over the rules one more time please? Many thanks :slight_smile:

Hi, wich post number did you mean ?

post 62, thanks

Yes all the indicators confirmed including the CCI, the most important is when the red arrows show the price has been cut down and then back over near supertrend. In this case sell signal occurs at 1.4230

Happy trading

Hi Joe can u pm me those indicators link i havebeen trying them on my chart but it wouldnt giv me good result plus sum of indicators are hard to find thanks i will wait for Pm

I hope many of you who already practice this technique can get a lot of pips in the last few days.

Let’s check some charts

GBPUSD only sell please :slight_smile:

Only sell but we must be ready to anticipate the long position ( just follow the rule ).

can anyone tell me where to download custom indicators in pm?

Hi imran
I believe the PM option becomes available after you have 50 posts. Until then, you can directly email the person you wish to contact if they have made their email available.

:slight_smile:

hi canyone here send me supertrend indicator thankyou