Maximum profit/lose is 100/27

Please check pm

Thankyou so much joe i really appreciate your help cheers

Your trading way seems very interesting. Could you please PM me the needed indicators. And perhaps you’ve mentioned this before in the thread but could you please tell me what TF do you trade and which currencies? :slight_smile:

You are welcome, I hope you can manage your account to become bigger .

Do not enter the market when you unsure will win, You need to wait the best signal from your indicator. What signal those best? when all indicator coloured same.

Happy trading

Hi, I trade major currencies on 30m/1h tf. Please check pm for indicator’s link.

Happy trading

Hi Joe, i’m a newbie and your trading system cut my attention, pls i need the indicators and how to install it on my platform, i don’t understand what you mean by pm when you said in one thread ‘‘check the indicator from the pm.’’ pls can you help out? thanks

Hi, links for all indicators are waiting in your pm :slight_smile:

Thanks for the indicators, Joe.

I will try the USD/JPY 1H strategy and tell you how I’m doing. Anyways keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Just wanted to ask you something about it. How long have you been trading it and have you tried it on live account?

PS. It seems today I’m full of questions :smiley: When you say “1st target, 2nd target and so on” do you mean that we close position at 1st target, then open another after we pass it?

You are welcome

[/QUOTE]
I will try the USD/JPY 1H strategy and tell you how I’m doing. Anyways keep up the good work :slight_smile: [/QUOTE]
That’s good, as long as you follow the rule your account will progress.

[/QUOTE]
Just wanted to ask you something about it. How long have you been trading it and have you tried it on live account? [/QUOTE]
Long enough for living

[/QUOTE]
PS. It seems today I’m full of questions :smiley: When you say “1st target, 2nd target and so on” do you mean that we close position at 1st target, then open another after we pass it?[/QUOTE]
Yes, I always close my first target at 100 pips ( the trend is very strong at the beginning) and I will open another position after reversal with R2/S2 as my second target.

Hie Joe100, I am a newbie and i would really appreciate if you can send me the super indicators.

Thank you

I though the USD/JPY 1H target was 50 pips or am I wrong?

Yes you are right you can use 50 pips target if you open position from reversal ( usually R2/S2 ) but you can expect to make 100 pips from 1st signal ( beginning of new trend ).

Please check your pm

I will close my position at 2nd support 94.23

Thanks so much for the indicator. Pls don’t laugh at me, i do not know how to put it on my platform. can you pls help me out? Thanks

Hi Joe100.

Your system looks interesting. What kind of results and stats do you get with this system on average? What kind of stop loss do you use, win/loss ratio, average win ratio, blah blah blah… You get the idea, whatever info you personally have would be appreciated.

Regards, Juicyt

Hello Mr. Joe, I tried your system and had good success with it, i find though that we do not receive signals everyday is that fair to say ? I am on the east coast of US and trade normal buisness hours, should i adjust the time I start looking for signals ? or would you please give an average of how many signals you get per day ?
Also did you include a support and resisstant indicator in the pm ? or is that an seperate indicator ?
Thanks and all could reply if they have the answers.

Hi Joe

I’d like to try this so if you could PM me the indicators and maybe a template too, thanks.