Member Flair - What is it and how do I change it?

What is BabyPips Member Flair?
Maybe you noticed some interesting changes to your profile picture and wondered what that was all about.

As a refresher, those new additions are called FLAIR, which are icons that appear in the corner of your profile picture, as well as on your profile page. Each flair represents a unique type of member contribution or accomplishment. A member with a specific flair has either completed something special here at BabyPips, like the School of Pipsology or School of Crypto, or they’ve been identified by our team as having contributed to the community in an extraordinary way.

The flair that all members have a chance of earning include the following:

• BOOSTER
  • CONVERSATIONALIST
  • TRAILBLAZER
  • FIRESTARTER
  • GUARDIAN
  • FEATURED
  • GRADUATE
  • MILLIONTH MEMBER

Have a read of our Flair announcement to learn more about each type of flair and try spottings members proudly rocking them in our forums!

Can I earn more than one flair?
Yes, absolutely. But you can only display one flair on your profile picture at a time.

How do I change which flair is display on my profile picture?
This is super easy! To change or remove your flair, do the following:

1. Once you’re logged in, click on your profile picture in the upper right corner of the screen.
    pipstra avatar

2. Click on the Preferences icon,
    pipstra preference iconpng

3. Click on Preferences
    pipstra preferences

4. From the Account section, find the drop-down under the Title heading

5. Click it and select your desired flair or choose None

6. Click Save Changes.

That’s it, easy!

Keep an eye out for new flair, and if you haven’t already done so, make your way over to the School of Pipsology and School of Crypto to earn your own Graduate flair for completing either course.

Enjoy!