Mentfx YouTube channel and mentorship

Hi can you provide me the copy as Im looking to join but not sure if its reliable. Thanks

How can you send me the course?

But how can i get the course?

Do you have instagram so that you can send me the link ?

Honestly, Iā€™ve never been into people and their YouTube channels. Itā€™s just a way to get their marketing done and mint money through Google Adsense. If authentic info is concerned, Iā€˜d rather pick free courses where experienced traders share their opinion, and then there are also articles and blogs which clear the concepts.

1 Like

Hi @kimberbonilla Do you have any sort of articles , blogs that helped you in your journey? if So can you share them here?

Especially this,

Please do share if you know any, Iā€™m sure Itā€™ll be helpful for lot here struggling to find genuine free courses.

1 Like

And how do you all know he is a scammer? Have any of you even backtested what he is teaching? If so, how many trades? What are the results? Maybe it is just you who dunno how to use this concept. If there is no proof of scam just please, reamin quiet. If u do 1:10 RRR, you can lose for example 85 out of 100 and still be profitable.

Im not taking his course at the very moment, bcs I just cannot afford it. But I still believe it is gonna be worth. If I see this concept is not working for me, fine. I lost 100 for the first month. But if it works and I can learn it, it is pricelessā€¦ Whatever you do, mentfx, Im your fan.

4 Likes

Thank You. This was useful.

Interesting how all the people backing him and saying he is good, have no other posts on hereā€¦red flag!

1 Like

I am not related to him at all. I am following his channel on youtube for a while. I do not glorify him. I am just wondering what makes these people think that he is a scammer? I his signals are fake? his concept? There is no info at all and I hate people badmouthing others without any reason/proof. Do you think that my point is wrong?

Dont know what all the fuss is about, hes a genuine descent trader.

Plus his concept isnt fake, he teaches the Wyckoff methodology.

Not bad mouthing him, just seen a lot of scammers in the pastā€¦skeptical I guess.

Yes I know it.

Hey i was wondering if you could send me his videos/lessons since i am interested in buying his courses would be very helpful thanks.

Their on his youtube channel mate

I found his mentorship videos free on internet and all i can say he is a big clown. No way someone should be thinking to buy his mentorship.
First of all, i will attach a print screen where you can see that he doensā€™t know how to draw a OB, on top of image you will see 30 timeframes that he uses, from 1s,15s,30s till months.
And i can assure you he talks a lot of BS, when is in replay mode he contradict himself a lot and when uses short/long position tool from TV, he change the lenght of position when he sees he hda a bif runner, but when he have 1R for example then says that you shoul close partials. HAHAHA, what a clown!

Are you referring to the black rectangle as the OB?

He is referring, not me.

Yeah it is an OB (breaker). So hes right on that.