Mentfx YouTube channel and mentorship

bro you’re so lost you don’t even know what you’re talking about… all timeframes are telling the same story, at different significances.

And you obviously don’t know true understanding of order blocks. You sound hilarious spending your time to complain rather than learning or moving on. You can’t assume to know what you’re talking about, and if you DID, you wouldn’t have needed to even be looking for help or more education on this sort of content. watch yourself my guy…

Why dont you enlighten him of the true understanding?

Honestly, the negative reviews on here make MentFX seem more legitimate, because they all sound like belligerent douche bags. I’ve been thinking of giving his mentorship a try once I finish the free content. Smart money concepts seem a lot more consistent than how I’ve been trading. And it seems pretty affordable. Can’t expect to get quality mentorship for less than $100 per month.

1 Like

Strangest thing I’ve read in a while. When you pay for his mentorship, please feel free to update here how well you’re doing.

1 Like

I have been in his mentorship since may and I can confidently tell you he know his sh*t and my trading has improve ALOT, I was actually skeptical about joining but I took the first step and join. trust me his course should be much more expensive for all the knowledge he provide which a lot of smart money “guru” can’t do it.

you should just join for 1 month and literally do what you can and absorb the knowledge he provide and if you hate it then just quit, no string attach or minimum requirement for how long you should stay!
I bet you, you will love it.

I’m thinking of joining his mentorship primarily because of his signals. How profitable can I get trading his signals alone??

Nah bro he don’t do signals, he just give out trade ideas. Plus you will never profit from signals .

you use him?

Wow I’ve seen some pretty negative comments about Mentfx. I personally did no sign up for his mentorship, I have nothing against it neither. however I’ve watched his YouTube content a lot. I mean a lot. I MEAN LIKE AA LOOOOOOTTTT and man it was enough to make me profitable. Unlike most on Let me try to give you an objective opinion about mentfx

1- No he doesn’t “Copy” pips of Persia … As a matter fact they actually friends from what I’ve heard. And Pips of Persia never denied it. My guess is he must’ve been a Pips of Persia student in the past, and decided to make videos to bring in his own touch. But do you really care?

2- He teaches “Smart money concepts” which indeed includes Wyckoff amongst other like order blocks, Liquidity, imbalance and balanced market conditions.

3- he seem to know what he’s talking about for sure however his way of teaching can go over the head a lot because he speaks super fast. Which can make it seem like what he’s talking about is extremely complicated.

4- Before you sign up for his course I’d advise you to try to understand what he is saying/teaching in the free content on YouTube first. Be open to learn new concepts, Get the grasps of the “Smart money concept” try to trade with it, and see if you get it from the free stuff. if you don’t get it then do not spend money on the course because here is the reality is … THE FREE STUFF ON YOUTUBE IS STILL EXACTLY WHAT THE CONCEPT IS ABOUT … When you read the Wyckoff book (which I bought) everything in that book is said in his free YouTube videos and well explained in a faster way but not necessarily the most immediate comprehensive way. So if you don’t get it from the free YouTube you won’t get it by paying $100. That’s my opinion.

4- if you blow your account trying to trade from his YouTube stuff, it’s not necessarily his fault. Remember trading is a profession not a hobby. No one walks in a kitchen and all of a sudden becomes Gordon Ramsay. Plus AGAIN smart money concept can come across as an avalanche of information if you come from Basic Retail method trading like support/resistance, trend lines, M shapes, head and shoulders and Fibonacci etc. However if you put enough time into it and ENOUGH … I’m talking about sacrificing weekends, waking learning, going to bed learning, spending your sundays backtesting like I did, it will open your eyes on many things and give you the most surgical entries you’ve never seen. I am
Literally talking about 1:20 RR … 5pips Stop loss type of trades. It sounds dreamy I know believe me, it sounded crazy to me too, but mentfx teaching helped me achieve that too, But to get there you need to put massive time into learning it. And he teaches it well despite his fast way of teaching. Just Trully apply yourself like I did and you’ll be fine. Do not try to learn everything in one day. Take your time and digest every lessons you get until you trully get it. Backtest a lot.

5- I really do not know if Babypips teaches Wyckoff but my experience with it says, Wyckoff DOESNT MAKE NO SENSE until someone breaks it down to you. Literally hold your hand. Because when I read the book, It was just way too much … way too much information for me to read and handle. And mentfx and pips of Persia did grab my hand when it came to that.

I hope this helps my friend … Good luck.

1 Like

MentFX is the best mentor out there. The community is insanely good as well as the content he provides. I became profitable after joining this community, but i want you all to know that he doesn’t do signals! He shares his trade ideas which you can learn from. It’s all about learning and working hard in this group and motivating each other to become a profitable trader. It won’t be easy, but if you really want it and put in the work it WILL pay off. And like i said MentFX is the best mentor out there IMO.

This is not true lmao, you’re one big idiot.

He doesn’t even do signals you spoon. You’re just a loser that didn’t become profitable so you blame others for your own fault.

1 Like

please can you share? I really don’t want to lose my 100$

please can i get a copy of it. I’m skeptical rn don’t know whats true or not
can I see the course for myself to confirm…somebody help me

Lol if you are scared to lose 100$ and dont want to invest 100$ in yourself and future. You never gonna be a profitable trader.

2 Likes

hi, could you pls send me the content to see if it worth? thx

Hi, i’m curious about the paid discord channel. in what way can i have access to it?

If he is copying people like ICT then just go straight to source and get it from his channel instead. Why get regurgitated content?

1 Like

You have to pay $100 then you will get access to his Discord, I was there.