Million Dollar Pips

I use CNS-UK… latency is <7ms right now. Don’t go with ForexVPS! I tried them and they suck… latency was 20ms. CNS is really professional. Their website could use some work, but don’t let that throw you off, these guys are good.

Thanks for the quick answer. Do you have a website for them and does it matter if I’m in the US. In other words can I select the UK location because I understand that HF is located in Mauritius, off the coast of Africa.

Yes, sure their website is: Commercial Network Services

No it doesn’t matter that you are in the US, just make sure you sign-up with the UK server. Actually, their servers are in Amsterdam from what I read.

Also, to test latency on the live server, its mt4live.hotforex.com

Yes, sure their website is: Commercial Network Services

No it doesn’t matter that you are in the US, just make sure you sign-up with the UK server. Actually, their servers are in Amsterdam from what I read.

Also, to test latency on the live server, its mt4live.hotforex.com

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/39243-million-dollar-pips-21.html#ixzz1UXqa2c6s

Great information! I heard really good things about CNS

BTW did you get trades yet? My live account has had 4 trades all winners. I have decided to change additional channels to 8 We’ll see how that goes.

"CAW300ZX

Yea, I’d like to know as well please, thanks! I also keep getting this error: MDP_EURUSD_1.1.6: Wrong MetaTrader Account ID. But, I have the right login info. Nor sure what’s going on, emailed support too. But, if anyone can help please let me know."

Hi,

Im getting the same error too. What did you have to do to resolve this? The EA worked fine on HotForex, then when I tried to run it on FinFX it gives me the error. I turned off the EA in HotForex and am still getting the error…

You have to go to their activation link, they have it in the PDF manual

Just had some trades last night… FINALLY! 50% winners, 50% losers, but more pips on the winners :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!!

(Keep forgetting to hit reply with quote) lol

Np, that’s what forums are for, they are for help. Cause if I help you, you help, me, we all share info so we can ALL make $$$

I’m quite curious why it seems no one using thinkforex as their broker which is recommended by mdp. Anyone has bad experience with them? Im currently using fxprimus and almost wanted to open thinkforex but was held back when no one seems to be using it.

Its probably because Thinkforex doesnt accept US clients. I am demo-ing FinFX and Hotforex (both recommended by MDP for US) and FinFX really has a nice tight spread and no !ECN errors like I was getting on Hot Forex.

Yea, thinkforex doesn’t accept US clients. I haven’t gotten around to FinFX as I just started getting trades with MDP. The !ECN errors you can ignore I believe.

Any new updates on results with this product? I’m really hoping this isn’t just another fluff product, and truly gets you legit results. I’m noob so not much experience, I don’t want to waste my money buying something ineffective. Hope it works out for those who are persistent

Just watched MDP make some very profitable trades on a spike!

Here is the set up thats working well for me:

Broker: FinFx demo

Num Orders Level=0
Additional Channels=8
Max_Simultaneous_Orders=3
FIFO=False
Funky_Exit=1
Min_Lots=0.01
Max_Lots=1.0
Risk=2.0
Use_Stop_Orders=False
Hard_Stop_Trailing=False

I hope this can help someone improve their MDP performance.

I am setting up a VPS now with ThrustVPS for $13 thru UK (Im in US but FinFX is in Finland) and will go live soon. My account is already up 15% in a couple hours.

Nevermind the VPS, too complicated! Just going to use a dedicated laptop and UPS for the cable modem and router.

for the last 2 days my EA went crazy and lost over $100 on a micro account dont understand what am I doing wrong any help would greatly appreciated

VPS is the way to go, you’re latency from home is going to be way too high. It’s just a remote desktop.

Post your settings here, let me see. Also, which broker are you using, and so you have a VPS located near to the broker?

show_dia. true
show_debug false
verbose false
silent false
numorders_level_info_1 range of0…4, adjusts number of trades
numorders_level_info_2 0=max profit% 4=max num. trades/rebates
numorders_level 0
additional channels_info_1 range of 0…8
additional channels_info_2 safely improves trading frequency
additional channels 8
slippage_info_1 lower value improves profit rate
slippage_info_2 higher:trades more but less accurately
slippage 3

magic 112226
max_simultaneous_orders 3
fifo_info_1 if simultaneous_orders>1
fifo_info_2 us citizens should turn it on
fifo_info_3 required for nfa compliance
fifo false
ordercmt mdp_eurusd_1.1.5
pessimistic_testing_info_1 simulate bad live account condition
pessimistic_testing_info_2 during back testing (i.e. slippages)
pessimistic_testing_info_3 (this has no effect in fifo mode:
pessimistic_testing_info_4 +turn off fifo for “optimistic”)
pessimistic_testing false
funky_exit_info exit trades sooner
funky_exit true
Autoapply_ecn _info_1 use ecn account setting automatically
Autoapply_ecn _info_2 when ecn condition detected
Autoapply_ecn true
money management ---------money management
min lots .01
max lots 1
risk info 1 fixed risk% of balance per order
risk info 2 note: trading volume is very variable
risk info 3 as stop losses are in difference distances
risk 1.5
risk mode commpip info 1 risk is commensurate with target pips
risk mode commpip info 2 otherwise its only determined by %
risk mode commpip true
sl tp trailing ---------------sl/tp/trailing
trailing resolution 5.0
use stop order info 1 set true if 1) your broker doesn’t deal with
use stop order info 2 opening slippage when executing stop or…
use stop order info 3 and 2) broker stop level is<=2.0 pips
use stop order false
hard stop trailing info 1 trailing hard stop/loss and take/profit
hard stop trailing info 2 otherwise,doing it in programmatic manner
hard stop trailing info 3 and sl/tp is just for covering
hard stop trailing false

wow it took me awhile

What broker are you using? Are you using a VPS as well?