Million Dollar Pips

Glad to hear people are doing well with this EA. Some good posts on settings also.

Thanks,

Chris

Yes, it is a nice change after hearing negative things about many other bots (FapTurbo anyone?), but I think we should see how it pans out in the long run. I donā€™t want this to be another martingale type of case. Letā€™s hope for the best

I want to know how this compares to Wall Street bot in the long run. I have heard many good reviews about MDP and WSF. The thing I donā€™t like so far about MDP is support. I have emailed the guy multiple times, no reply in 16 hours. I hope its not one of those guys hwo you email and get a reply 5 days later.

here are my settings I found them on df and have only used them for a couple of days.

NO Level=0
AC=0
Max SO=3

Iā€™ve actually had mdp on my desktop. Iā€™m not sure but every time i put it on with my other mt4ā€™s it seems to not work but that was earlier versions so maybe this weekend Iā€™ll put it on my vps.

As for wsfr or mdp? I think wsfr is more stable in the long run. they both have a lot of trades so rebates are good for both. I think mdp has tremendous potential but only time will tell.

also no this is not a martingale

How is support with MDP? How fast is he in response?

Are you using HotForex Currenex with your MDP?

Are you using HotForex Currenex with your MDP?

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

yes I am using hf currenex

mdp is doing well.

stats so far
8 trades +74.5 pf 9.01 win rate 90% A.win11.69 A.loss -7.3

First trades went not that good but still have problems with really high avg exec time against hotforex around 2500ms now and hotforex said they cant to much about it since the trades really goes hard on servers now when the market opened.

Still my ping etc from my VPS to HF is an avg of 1ms so thatā€™s at least quite good.

Regards,
Viperi

For some reason, I havent had a trade yet todayā€¦ something I am doing wrong? This is really pissing me off.

For some reason, I havent had a trade yet todayā€¦ something I am doing wrong? This is really pissing me off.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

It s just Sunday night, give it some time

Can you help me a bit? This is my first EA and I want to be sure I have everything set-up correctly.

Is there any trade as of now today? Iā€™m trying to check if my mdp is working well.

I havenā€™t had one yet eitherā€¦really frustratingā€¦

Is there a bot that trades constantly on the trend movement? I would think MDP would do a lot of trades, or am I incorrect? I havenā€™t had one trade yet , I know itā€™s Sunday night, but I hope Iā€™m not the only one.

hi guys, want to check. Does MDP trade everyday?

Please corrects me if Iā€™m wrongā€¦

This bot Need to see all these conditions before it tradesā€¦

1. When MDP detects market has fast and huge movement
  2. When MDP detects the spread is low
  3. When MDP detects latency is low.

The above all 3 conditions must be met. Else Iā€™m sorry to say there could be no trade or little tradeā€¦

Mine says !ecn entry failure with hotforex micro, does this matter?

Well, I havent had a trade YET with MDP. I decided to go out and buy Wallstreet Forex, and here is my results on my VERY 1st 2 trades:

USD/JPY: + 10 pips
USD/CHF: +17 pips

This really puts my doubts on MDP and puts a lot of faith in Wallstreet Forex Robot. If I were you, spend the money and get what works. I am going to let MDP run a couple more days, if nothing happens, I am going to ask for a refund.

EDIT: USD/CHF: +20 pips just nowā€¦

MDP to me is a side bot if it even tradesā€¦ WSFR is the one to go with.

I recently found this forum and find it very informative. Iā€™ve been running MDP on a demo account and have decided to go live on a HotForex Currenex account. One question I have is what VPS would anyone recommend for this broker. I read in an earlier post a reference to Thrust VPS but was wondering what other traders are using. Or does it really matter?