Million Dollar Pips

Well I’m going to see how this works for me. I’m located in the United States. MDP said that I could use hotforex, is this true?

Also, I have not seen any trades yet, is this normal? Everything looks to be setup right.

Meh, yeh, also down by 4 trades.

You win some, you lose some… :34:

Ye mate, its pretty normal for this bot - its extremely selective in the way it picks trades. Not one to argue with it thou - overall this bot is a winner :wink: (so far). Nice thing about it is that we all should mostly have the same results provided everything is setup correctly (settings, use of location accurate VPS as well as the right broker). In other words, if yours trades, chances are that mine also did. I often compare whats happening to the MDP myfxbook trades - normally its accurate to what happened with mine.

As for hotforex etc. I cant really help you there - I trade an EU broker and I’m only familiar with the EU way of things…

I’m located in the USA too with hotforex as my broker so no problem there. Be sure to keep fifo set to false with hotforex

I chose ThinkForex, with Free VPS and a Free MDP.

It seems good, my average exc time is 812ms :smiley:

Ok so you’re saying you have similar results to the MDP myfxbook? If that’s true it seems almost unreal for a program like this. I’m very skeptical about this stuff. I am very new to Forex trading and learning things as I go with a bot running on a demo account. It’s just seems weird that a bot could increase an account from 1000 to 45000 in 5 months. If this were true, wouldn’t more people do it?

Also, Jonny are there any legal things I need to consider about using something overseas? Do I file taxes differently?

Google “Dodd-Frank Bill”

The financial regulation bill signed into law last year reduced the leverage of US based forex brokers from 1:100 to 1:50. It also stopped hedging and has the FIFO rule. Lastly, if an overseas broker offers forex trading accounts to US residents than the broker would have to follow the new rules. It’s not illegal for a US resident to open an over seas forex account, but if the broker chooses to not follow the CFTC rules, than the broker is breaking the US law. Its of no real concern for the traders as long as these overseas brokers allow you to withdrawal your money with no problems. Read more here:

Now on to MDP, be careful with using thus EA in a demo account. The results on a live account vary greatly because of execution times, spreads and slippage. I’ve has really good success with this bot. I got 18 pips this past Friday. I chanded back to version 1.5, because I don’t like how the latest version us trading.

It is possible for a trader to turn 1000 to 47,000 in 5 months. Its very difficult to accomplish. I doubled one of my live accounts this year in 4 weeks, than Forex Growth Bot EA blew it up for some reason. I think Johnny shoots for 60% monthly return. Anyways there are only few traders out there that will stick with this bot for the long term. Lots traders see two weeks of losses and run for the hills. A solid trading plan, lots of research and a good strategy will make you consistent profits in the forex market. At least I think so. Good luck with MDP. I think it’s one of the better EA’s on the market.

I think Johnny shoots for 60% monthly return

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently
i whann do 1% per mounth and i cannot do it

"The financial regulation bill signed into law last year reduced the leverage of US based forex brokers from 1:100 to 1:50. It also stopped hedging and has the FIFO rule. Lastly, if an overseas broker offers forex trading accounts to US residents than the broker would have to follow the new rules. It’s not illegal for a US resident to open an over seas forex account, but if the broker chooses to not follow the CFTC rules, than the broker is breaking the US law. Its of no real concern for the traders as long as these overseas brokers allow you to withdrawal your money with no problems. Read more here:

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently"

That’s interesting, but what percentage of brokers are US based? 70%? I think they will need to switch their servers soon :slight_smile:

what you need is a broker who values your privacy. Or create an offshore corporation or just simply claim your earnings. The USA does not have jursidiction globally so what can they do??? As far as I know it is still legal to invest your money over seas

BTW Cris Dodd is a lyeing piece of crap just ask him about his very sweet very low interest mortgage that he negoitated by being a senator

Of course you must pay your capital gains taxes. I have always wondered if the IRS can make you prove where you made your money and thereby find out the broker you are using. JThen have the US government put pressure on them to “toe the line” Just wondering. Also, as we have all found out there are some foreign brokers who won’t allow US citizens to open accounts. I have been wondering why this is so. Could it be that the US government has agreements with certain foreign countries that has this happen. Does anyone know?

just wondering if anybody can recommend another broker other then hot forex having problem with broker, too slow still want to use overseas broker.

Hello,
I found this forum on google and I’m very happy with the contribution of the other members. I am interested in Million dollar pips expert adviser. How does it perform from your opinion. Is it any good?

Looks like there was crazy action earlier. My account is mirrors the demo mdp acct. So far so good. I’m running another ea on eurchf. Combined I am up 450 dollars today. I’ll get it on fxbook for verification

Hello
what is the size of lot u r using?

Just invested in MDP, am currently trading with FXCM.

Curious to know,
What is generally an acceptable
spread for the robot to trade at?
EUR/USD

I’m patiently awaiting my first trade.

Thank you.

Under 1 pip

That spread seems like it would be too low.

How many trades can i expect with MDP
on a weekly basis? (avg.)

thank you.

Just signed with HOT Forex as well.

Did it through Rebatemyforex, there offering me $4.50 per round turn so im stoked about that.

Im really interested in this EA especailly with Hot Forex… keep us posted with the results do date with the Hot Forex account

This my friend truly depends on the market.