Million Dollar Pips

Just realized that my spread for
EUR/USD is currently 2.4 while
Alpari has it for .4.

Really FXCM?!
what is going on?

Should i switch to Alpari?

What works for me: variable spread; 5 digit pricing; scalping (yes); vps to broker under 1/2 second execution; multiple liquidity partners; no dealing desk. I think that sums it up.

Hi mrscruffy,

FXCMā€™s spreads are variable because we use NDD forex execution. 10+ liquidity providers stream prices to FXCM and the best buy and sell price are then streamed onto the platform with a small pip mark-up which is FXCMā€™s compensation. As market volatility, liquidity, and price competition fluctuates so will the spreads. This differs from other dealing desk brokers which has the ability to set their own pricing regardless of what their bank relationships may be offering, and can also introduce trading restrictions such as dealer intervention and re-quotes. Iā€™ve put together Q&A on NDD here if you have questions 301 Moved Permanently

• Jason

i find this thread to be less than amusing.

the original poster spent time and money to design a fancy webpage so that he can swindle people out of their cash by selling to them a trading bot that he himself does not even trade live. i am assuming that he does not trade it live as i only see demo accounts being traded and tracked at myfxbook. bottom line is that he is willing to allow you to pay him in order that you can find out for him if his luzr trading bots work.

on his webpage, he says this:
[B]but why would i divulge a secret software that pays for a lifestyle beyond my wildest dreams?[/B]
probably because that lifestyle only happens in your dreams and you are a fraud and faker and a poser.

[B]and then he answers that question for us all:[/B]
[I]Again, the answer is simple. The Forex market is just too damn big. No matter how many people run the software at the same time, we wonā€™t decrease itā€™s effectiveness. Trillions of dollars are traded daily, thus sharing this software has no negative impact on my earnings whatsoever. And just so you know how dead serious I am, pay close attention.[/I]

only an amateur newbie would believe that hogwash.

i am off to bed now, i believe that i will just curl up with my comdolls and laugh myself to sleep.

happy trading,

me.

i just couldnt sleep, i just had to read some more of this nonsenseā€¦

Because I am so confident in my systemā€™s ability to produce day-job-slaying income, I WANT you to use it.
oh my, my bad, apparently he is confident in his little trading botā€¦ just not confident enuff to open up and trade a live account.

and then he says this on his website:
[B]i want your heart to rush in excitement as cash falls into your hands!![/B]

the only one that has a day job slaying income is mr million dollar pips, and he earns that income by selling his wanker software to you and when it fails he will disappear like a puff of smoke. poof.

i feel better now.

me.

I will buy million dollars pips in the next days for now I already buy a vps on thrust vps but now when I login to vps control panel show that my server status is offline anyone already have this problem?

Hi. My thrust vps is still up at the moment. If you just got the vps did you install windows because it is an unmanaged vps so you just need to log in on the website and go into the control panel and it will load the start screen to install windows after that you will be all set to go as long as you set windows to accept remote connections you can then connect to it using windows remote desktop connection. Hope this helps.

Chris

Thank you edwards

Can you tell me what windows do you install?

I will install windows 2008 r2

If I remember rightly you just log in at the thrust website then click the solusVM link on the right hand side of the page and take it from there to install windows.

Chris

Yes windows 2008 r2 is what I have installed. Think that is the only disk loaded that you can access from the vps.

I put MDP on a demo account on hotforex but it said that spread is high. The MDP donā€™t trade with high spread or trade?

Hi,

I no longer use Thrust. I ocassionally found the server restarted unexpectedly for spme unknown reason and this is what I cannot afford with running EAs there.

Btw you need to install yhe server first as somebody mentioned here

Hey guys, Yesterday I closed with -38.67 (-16.10 Commision -22.57 Loss), this was the second day of the MDP in Hotforex (Iā€™m using nextpoinhost for the VPS). Also I received this message.

Too many attempts reject by broker.

I need to confirm if this is caused by some lag of the VPS or itā€™s the broker itself.

I hope today Iā€™ll have some profit. :slight_smile:

thanks

Today I have received an email from MDP programers that they are going to start a new service to help with optimization of the EA :o I was so upset that I am going to stop using any EAs I am done with them they do not work especially this one if it was so good they would not have start a monthly fee service for around $79 to help traders find the right broker or the right setting. please for all the people that think of buying EA SAVE YOUR MONEY and spend it on you. I blew my account 4 times already but now I make $25 plus a day without any EA help just hard work and patiences and few indicators. good luck to all

MDP has been doing fine for me.

It seems very much dependent on the broker and the computers connection to it

I am considering to buy MDP and running it on Hotforex demo. But before this, I just want to know one thing.

If I activate my MDP on a demo account, can I activate another live account? Or do I have to purchase another license for the live account?

Thanks if anybody can help me sort this out.

what broker have you been using

2 days already of nothing but loses with MDP

I had to stop it, and start doing some manual trading to try to recover from that.

Sadā€¦

Hello. I am successfully running mdp on think forex with think forex vps with 50:1 leverage. Itā€™s up 26% in about 7 weeks. Lots of people have said it already on this thread but broker and vps combination is key with this EA along with the settings also mentioned earlier in the thread.

@scottlee you can change the account that your license is active on as many times as you like so there is no need to buy other licenses to change accounts.

Chris

Could you please post your settings? Iā€™m using HotForex CurrenEx Account on a VPS, the MDP says that the connection with broker is too slow (latency is 30ms) and too many attempts reject by broker.

thanks