Million Dollar Pips

I started MDP on a think forex live account at the beginning of September and it has traded profitably so far +13% gain on the account + rebates. I run ThinkForex with the free Think Forex VPS.

Chris

Ok, after I posted my last comments I realized that I didn’t really ask the right questions. Can you be more specific about the differences between the s/l and the eventual price it closed at? For example, how many overall trades did you do? What was the exact largest difference between the s/l and the actual closed price. What, approximately, was the average extra loss over the established s/l. This would help me decide about using them.

btw: ThinkForex doesn’t accept US customers and either does the other broker the mdp team suggested.

I know you have gone over this many times but I can’t seem to find the latest thread with your current broker information and VPS. I have FinFx as a broker and ForexVPS as a VPS provider and it does really great on the demo for mdp but I have been advised that on a live account they will kill me with extra pips over the s/l. Slippage. I am in the US so finding a good broker is harder. So who do you use for both broker and VPS right now? Thank you for your continued support of babypips.

Have you tried mdp on FinFx as a live account?

Wow, looks like this baby has got quite some activity going on. How are the latest versions? How is the long term effect of this bot? Think this might be the real deal? Would be great to know, quite some time has passed from the launch. Thanks for clearing that up

HotForex kinda killed this bot for me…
Since august ive noticed a drastic reduction in performance on this and other bots on my HotForex account. Now its close to 3-4 seconds execution time on every order MT4 shoots to the server, which kinda kills any scalping bot from doing its best.
Anyone else noticed this drastic increase in execution time with HotForex?

Heres an example from MT4 log;
01: 29: 16 ‘23697’: order buy market 0.01 EURUSD sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000
01: 29: 16 ‘23697’: request was accepted by server
01: 29: 16 ‘23697’: request in process
01: 29: 21 ‘23697’: order was opened : #4303569 buy 0.01 EURUSD at 1.33803 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000

It took the server 5 seconds to open this order… As a scalper this is suicide!

@Helltopia,

is this a normal HotForex account or the HotForex Currenex account?

well I have had something like 26 trades since the beginning of October, 14 winners 12 losers total of around +58 pips average execution 797ms average open time 2906ms

these numbers seem pretty consistent to me. Overall I feel that this ea is doing well still on my hotforex currenex account

Wow!! This guy is good. He is listing his trades for the future. Oct. 14 th is a few days away. His status on this forum is well established so we must conclude that he is telling it like it is going to happen. Anyway, nice to see you posting to this thread again. You provide a calming effect on the craziness that is occuring around this EA. Thanks.

@johnnykanoo: Thanks for sharing your results. Those exec + open time is from your Currenex account I suppose?

@Kirby: He meant that since start of October, he had 14 winners and 12 losers :slight_smile:

I know, just havin some fun.

Wow!! This guy is good. He is listing his trades for the future. Oct. 14 th is a few days away. His status on this forum is well established so we must conclude that he is telling it like it is going to happen. Anyway, nice to see you posting to this thread again. You provide a calming effect on the craziness that is occuring around this EA. Thanks.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

lol!!! I wish I had it like that :smiley:

@geektrader thanks for having my back and yes it is hot forex currenex

@Johnnykanoo: have the execution times with times always been so high? I mean the avg open time you are having is extreme for an ECN broker.

Geektrader,
Ive got a regular HotForex account for this bot - micro account I think they call it.

Anyone else experiencing 0 trades for the week so far? Seems that MDP’s myfxbook has the same results.

hi
i am aloso have 0 trads this week whit MDP

Good to know! Initially thought something might be wrong on my side…

gust made 2 trades

5 loser trades today -37.5pips :frowning:

@geektrader Yes these times have been consitant

I had 4 losers today total -14.2 pips