Million Dollar Pips

So I signed up with HotForex (alongside a vps), but the transaction times are around ~3000 ms. I’m guessing I need to swap brokers? I do have some wins, and my account is actually up. Can anyone recommend another broker for someone in USA?

I use a very special set-up with a private VPS. The person who owns it has configurred his VPS to work wonders with MDP. The broker is IBFX US. He has a web site that is professor53.com. He told me today that he still has space. I have my results posted with myfxbook but don’t know how to attach it here so you can see the performance with this setup but today I was up 35.7 pips with one trade that closed with a +41 pip profit. If anybody knows how to attach a myfxbook to these threads I will post my results and you can see my initial results from my first week with this setup. Good luck.

It’s been quite some time now since the release. Are you guys millionaires yet :smiley: ? Relax guys, I did not want to offend anyone. I guess if it is true about the vendor, though. The Million Dollar Pips is very popular. Hopefully it is popular for a good reason

No, only the vendor.:smiley:

What’s this about? Sarcasim? How does this kind of post help anybody?

The question was sarcastic, so I answered with sarcasm. By the way, if you want some helpful advice, you can get any VPS close to IBFX for less than $40/month. This optimized private VPS that Professor53 is peddling on every forex forum is BS! And another helpful tip…you should really lighten up!

I’ve been competing with my million dollar pips on 2 different accounts from different brokers since 20th of september. The EA is on hotforex with a currenex demo account and I am using MB Trading demo account. I made a 35% gain while the EA kicked my ass with a 68% gain.

All things considered I think I did quite well for a complete forex noob. Also I can mitigate my humiliating defeat by saying that the EA is online 24/5 while I am trading for between 5 minutes to 2 hours a day. Also so far I have a profit to loss ratio of 95% to 5% on trades (because with my strategy I cannot use stop losses or I lose boatloads of money). 20 tades, just 1 loss (11 cents) while the EA is at 52% to 48% profit to loss.

Oh well, after I get past all the drama in my life and settle into doing forex full time I’m certain I will kick this EA’s ass.

------- EDIT -------

I forgot to mention that the EA is on a VPS hosted by PhotonVPS and I pay $17 a month for it.

I’ve used MDP in Pepperstone Razor with CNS VPS, equity up 15% in 2 months, I am using 0.5% risk…well my feeling is this EA performance is really random. Can up 5% in a day, the next day it loss 10%. More like gambling.

Lighten up Kirby

what goes on with the Million Dollar Pips? Myfxbook dont work!?

well since the start, mdp has made me a whopping 4.37% Not exactly millions but hey not a loser either. Also noteworthy I am running 1.1.6 I think I will run the latest version and see if there is any improvements but overall definitely not my favorite ea.

Okay I updated to version 1.2 lets see what happens

Hey Johnny, If I were u I won’t update to 1.2, there are just too many trader enter trade at the same time and it seems not even ecn broker can handle MDP trades.

May I ask you, which one is your favorite so far?

Hey Johnny, If I were u I won’t update to 1.2, there are just too many trader enter trade at the same time and it seems not even ecn broker can handle MDP trades.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Are you saying that it is not profitable because to many traders are using it?

May I ask you, which one is your favorite so far?

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

smart fx tech

check out the thread. By far the best ea’s in my portfolio

Yep, all trades enter the market on the same entry point. I am not sure whether it is the problem of liquidity providers or brokers.

Hi johnnykanoo,

Do you sign up for an affiliate account under your name and then open a hforex account with the same name?
Is this allowed?

So, what are the latest reports on Million Dollar Pips?

"WARNINGS:
Stop level too high

!ECN Entry Conditions failed: stop level (0.0005) > 0.00030
ECN Exit conditions met : Close Slip <= 10 FIFO = false
ECN Condition spread met: realAvgSpread <= 0.0002 spread strengh (affecting trading frequecy): 100% (higher is better)

i have question, 1’st line is ok? (!ECN Entry Conditions failed: stop level (0.0005) > 0.00030)

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently"

Not sure about this issue. Haven’t ever gotten any errors

hello,

WARNINGS:
Stop level too high

!ECN Entry Conditions failed: stop level (0.0005) > 0.00030
ECN Exit conditions met : Close Slip <= 10 FIFO = false
ECN Condition spread met: realAvgSpread <= 0.0002 spread strengh (affecting trading frequecy): 100% (higher is better)

i have question, 1’st line is ok? ([I]!ECN Entry Conditions failed: stop level (0.0005) > 0.00030[/I])