Million Dollar Pips

nice, wich one?

Hi,

I have 3 of these EAā€™s and would be happy to sell 2 licenses for $100.00 or one for $60.00, The Lic are for EUR/USD.

Can anybody recommend a good broker for MDP that accepts Canadians? I was going t get an account with IBFX but they donā€™t accept Canadians anymore.

Thanks

Whatā€™s the latest news with MDP? Great to know some of you guys are having success. Iā€™ve also noticed that it is crucial to pick the right broker for MDP to work. Iā€™ve read this on other forums as well.

MDP did not trade friday. Although it did here: Best Forex robot reviews | Birtā€™s EA review
Iā€™m following his trades just to compare. Click the graph behind MDP.

Yesterday MDP took three trades, all losers. Only a few pips though.
Today one trade so far which was a winner good for 18 pips! :slight_smile:
So far itā€™s a positive balance in my account.

I trade now over 2 months with the MDP system. The system works only when you have a very fast broker, and most brokers have Virtual Dealer Plugins or other Plugins. First i started with Thinkforex then i switched to FinFX. First i made good profits but then the execution getting slower. Now i trade with Universal FX and the execution is the fastet i ever seen. I made over 10ā€™000$ profit and withdraw it. Now i think to deposit 50ā€™000$ more with Universal FX.

marketing scam?

can you post some info like investor password and account number, a myfxbook link?

thanks

this is not a warez site my friend :33: but if you look at page 45 there is an user that can sell a licence at half price or something.

You got to pay to play. If you canā€™t afford the $99.00 that comes with docs and support, then you should not be trading Forex.

Happy Trading!

Good Luck to you.

Happy Trading!

Just go buy it dude. I mean if it will not perform well for you or you will see that it doesnā€™t work at all, you can always get a refund. I think they offer it for 30 days or so. Check the website for details

Iā€™m now live with my new broker. But i just deposited 5000ā‚¬. Today it seems that the liquidity is back from holidays :slight_smile: Now i have my 2 accounts at myfxbook.

Demo:

Live:

Happy Pip hunting :57:

Where can I get MDP 1.1.6, seems MDP 1.2 is not running at allā€¦

Hi my friend,
I use MDP and I get open a live account on Universal FX. The settings you use are the default one or you use other settings? Also, if UFX give you a link kind of ā€œreferā€ I would like to open my account by help you if I canā€¦ as you ā€œgave meā€ the opportunity for a profitable broker servicesā€¦ :wink:
Thanx a lot in advance and I wish you big BIGGER GREATEST winning trades!!!

Strange, works great for me and a lot of users.
I got around 10% in the last week.
Check the different demo and real accounts on myfxbook and mt4i to see what other accounts are able to do.

Hey,

Decided I wanted to try an EA so Iā€™ve bought MDP yesterday and Iā€™ve had it running since the market opened. So far I hasnā€™t done any trades, is this normal? Since it is trading on the 1M timeframe it should have quite some opportunities right?. Iā€™m using version 1.2.0 on AvaFX. It does say ā€œspread is too highā€ but with (Robot is still working properly) behind it.

Thanks!

Hi you,
MDP does nā€™t open trades every dayā€¦ so, itā€™s normal. But, itā€™s good to me to use a ECN broker with a low spreads. If you loose trades or spreads are high, you get lost your moneyā€¦ or at best you have a little profit.
Have a nice day and profitable trades!!!
:13: