Million Dollar Pips

Okay I went on another thread and got these settings.

NO Level=0
AC=0
Max SO=3

The person I got them from seems to be having good success and he has a hotforex currenex account too so I am hoping these settings will do better. Also I finally upgraded to version 1.1.6

We’ll see what happens!

Bad news about you recent troubles with MDP JK. I am only running this on a demo account at the moment on Think Forex. I am using:

NO Level=1
AC=2
Max SO=8

I also changed the min lot size to .01

It has been very profitable for me over the short time (3 weeks) I have been running it. I know this doesnt mean much on a demo account though. I will hopefully be going live next week tho so i will keep you updated.

I did read on another forum that people were having success with MDP on Go Markets though but I dont know what settings.

Chris

Second time MDP lost control of a trade on my account, watch out

Second time MDP lost control of a trade on my account, watch out

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Are yopu running 1.1.6? I heard about lost control of trades on earlier versions but I thought maybe t was fixed by now.

Bad news about you recent troubles with MDP JK. I am only running this on a demo account at the moment on Think Forex. I am using:

NO Level=1
AC=2
Max SO=8

I also changed the min lot size to .01

It has been very profitable for me over the short time (3 weeks) I have been running it. I know this doesnt mean much on a demo account though. I will hopefully be going live next week tho so i will keep you updated.

I did read on another forum that people were having success with MDP on Go Markets though but I dont know what settings.

Chris

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

thanks for sharing your settings. I hope it remains profitable live. As for gomarkets I used to have them as a broker until they dropped me for being American. so gomarkets is a no go for me

Hello!

New here and testing out MDP on Hotforex Micro been running for maybe 4-5 days now mostly fiddling with settings to get it to work.

Will post a link to myfxbook later and also the settings i use!

Regards,
Viperi

Viperi welcome to the thread and to babypips.

Guys I am happy to report that mdp has performed well since I changed to version 1.1.6 and the settings.

I have had 6 trades and a net positive of 42.5 pips

Running 1.1.6 now, hopefully that stops the problem lol. It’s a good EA, and helps A LOT with commissions, but losing control of trades is nonsense. Btw, Johnny, additional channels = 4 is a nice setting… Making a lot of commissions + some extra pips

I’ll have to try that. when you do extra channels 4 what exactly does that mean? Is it like widening the algorithm so that there will be more trades?

I guess the EA normally has 4 levels for entries, 1 trade at each. I think by changing it to 4 channels, you’re allowing for 2 entries at each level. It definitely trades more, that’s for sure. Kinda weird that the default settings of 1.1.6 are different that 1.1.5

Thanks for the welcome Johnny!

My current settings are:
NumOrders_Level=0
Additional_Channels=4
Max_Simultaneous_Orders=3
FIFO=0
Funky_Exit=1
Min_Lots=0.01
Max_Lots=1.0
Risk=1.0
Use_Stop_Orders=0
Hard_Stop_Trailing=0

Just been running a couple of days, but sat like 3-4 days without a single trade on default settings so i started to scavange forums and blogs for other ones and since i got these i have at least had some trades but now i have a really high avg execution time so will move over to a VPS in a short while and hope that helps a bit since my home network where i run it on now is under quite heavy load from other things. :wink:

You can check my account out at Myfxbook: hxxp://myfxbook.com/members/Viperi/million-dollar-pips-live/143986

Ps. Cant post links before i have had 5 posts in you wonder over the hxxp:// part. :wink:

Regards,
Viperi

good, are you still on hotforex currenex (what’s the vps you are using with that account) - thanks :slight_smile:

Yea, I’d like to know as well please, thanks! I also keep getting this error: MDP_EURUSD_1.1.6: Wrong MetaTrader Account ID. But, I have the right login info. Nor sure what’s going on, emailed support too. But, if anyone can help please let me know.

What settings are you using?

i must say that I am not happy with this EA i opened a micro account with hot forex and every day I trade and make between 3 to 10 and then have the ea lose my profit.

Are you using the correct settings? Default?

was using the default setting but going to change my setting to this thread recommendation and will see what happens

That’s what I recommend. The default doesn’t seem to work. I would recommend using the settings as Viperi to start. He made good % according to his myfxbook.

Anyone have luck getting in touch with support? I emailed 3 times and no reply. I keep getting an error about bad metatrader id, but I verified tons of times and still won’t work.

It’s not about settings, because defaults work. Well, maybe SO orders shall be lowered from 8 to lower figure. It’s all about proper broker choice and VPS. Broker that has 2 or lower pending order distance requirement with good executing times, very low slippage and requotes. VPS that has as low latency to your broker as possible.

It’s always good to check whether broker is not cheating on you, like artificial spread widening on price spikes, on which this MDP robot shall make profits.