MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Hey Folks, top of the Morning to ya!

Not Live yet, still collecting cans and searching payPhones for quarters, ( remember those days), lol,

Anyways, I will be doing a demo run from $500 till I deposit, and this will be the ONLY account, win or lose, blown up or not, this account will be like real…

As you know, I shoot for 5% a day on starting daily balance. My trades " should " be in and out within a minute. I use about 75% of my margin per trade, and trade at 50:1 leverage.

If this account is crap when its time to deposit, then, well, its not time to deposit… The object of this is to follow exact rules, with definite SL .

Each SL will allow me to lose 9 pips, at 2 cracks… So, if Im down 18 pips for the day, Wrap it up, pack it in, tomorrow a new sun.

Each trade will have a 9 pip SL EVERY TIME, EVERY TRADE, NEVER ADJUSTED, This is key to the entire system…

I practice to be perfect, so If Im wrong, Im usually WRONG BIG, lol…

OK, lets do this…

BabyPips Live Demo System | Myfxbook

Good luck mate!

Seriously who gives a cr@p about demo …is there anybody that actually follows demo accounts and if so why

I failed the mission, 1 day in orbit, first 4 trades, got 5%, got greedy, " Ican get more" syndrome, De de Deee…

Anyways, Still running this account till its gone, or not…

Silver Lining, I learned a few things… Actually, I think I might now be able to get 15-20% a day, lol…

Expended my system, No more 2-3 pip trades…

I think I have figured out a big problem in my trading… We’ll see …

You guys think Im nuts Hah?

:44:

I thought that’s a given. :slight_smile:

Wait.

I’m confused. Why do you believe he can’t achieve success? Something mathematics has been dispelled and people are able to generate 3500% gains in a year with 3% risk.

I don’t think it’s fair for you to judge MoneyNVRSleeps on his success or his mannerisms or risk because they don’t align with your style of trading.

You say yourself that the markets have great potential. They have the potential to give 3500%.

Surely they can give MoneyNVRSleeps 15-20% a day if that’s the case.

Or am I incorrect? This is confusing to me.

You have to believe Aaron. Maybe it’s the third year that does the trick. Why limit yourself?

Cant we all just get along,

Surgeon Education Requirements and Career Information

Surgeons are medical doctors who perform operations as their primary method of treatment. Within this field, one can specialize even further as orthopedic, neurological, cardiovascular or plastic surgery, among other areas. Since surgeons practice a specialized form of medicine, the education and training criteria are rigorous, often taking up to sixteen years to complete.

Surgery generally requires the most intensive preparation of all medical specialties. Before surgeons are qualified to operate, they must meet a set of challenging education requirements. These generally include four years of undergraduate study, four years of medical school leading to a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree and 3-8 years of surgical residency at a hospital.

Surgeons typically start out by enrolling in a university or college with a strong pre-medical program and by choosing a major related to medicine, such as biology, physics or chemistry. After earning a bachelor’s degree, they must pass the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) in order to apply to medical school.

During medical school, students must gain an even greater mastery of subjects taken at the undergraduate level. These include anatomy, microbiology, biochemistry, physiology, pathology, psychology, ethics and medical law, among others. Programs also require students to go through rotations, where they learn the basics of patient care across a variety of specialties.

Upon graduating from medical school, aspiring surgeons must earn an M.D. and become licensed before they can begin their residency. Residencies function as salaried training and allow students to begin specializing. Those interested in surgery work under the supervision of other experienced surgeons.

Many surgeons choose to be general surgeons, while others focus on specific parts of the body, such as the brain and the heart. Salaries vary according to specialty and years of experience; however, Salary.com reports that the median annual salary for surgeons ranged from $240,533 to $361,589 in 2008.

Although operating is a large part of the job, surgeons also provide consultations and perform before- and after- check-ups. They generally work with a team of medical professionals that includes anesthesiologists, nurses and other doctors. A surgeon’s hours are generally long, including time spent operating and on-call. Because the nature of the work can be so consuming, many hospitals limit the work week to 80 hours with one day off.

Surgeon Education Requirements and Career Information

Thanks Bro,

Its all about making adjustments,

Todays action, Back in the green

What sort of system is Money using? All I can discern is that he scalps a few pips in each trade.

Thanks Kevin…

This is a system I have put together myself…

I create a Box on the 5M TF , (:05- :10 Candle )
This allows me to adjust or adapt to the market each hour.
I use that box for my S/R

Then, I use a combination of 12 stochastics, ASI and MA15 to find the trend, and most possible tendency to travel…
It also shows me when I should be in the action, and when not to be in the action…

Who Like Winter?

Yeah Akea, Me too Bro

Its just, i start a new method or fix something like continuously… Im almost there… Made 2 bad moves today, because I jumped the gun early…

My biggest problem isnt so much the trading part, its getting out when the day is over… Greed greed greed…

I had my 5% in 4 trades yesterday, then BANG, made a bad move, and I closed it, then had to dig out of the hole… Today I had my 5% in 4 trades, less then 21 minutes of work, but nooooooo, had to keep truckin and taking signals, got out of the hole tho…

Getting there bud, and Im going to make it happen…

My wife has a 98% chance of having the baby tonight, sooooooo, got that on my mind to…

ANyways People, have a great weekend…

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps”][/QUOTE]

Lol! Love it!