MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Cry baby, What? Were you get that from?

The posts where you cry about negative comments from other users made in attempt to provide this thread with constructive criticism.

OOOOOOOOOOOO,

whaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaa, whaaaaaaa

And YOU, can get off my cloud too!!

Personally I couldnā€™t care less about NFP release.

The EUR/USD (what I think you are asking about) is in a short term up trend, after a correction lasting a bit over a week.

What the actual number that it ā€˜will displayā€™ is not something I look at. I have a stop buy 1,3712 (55 day high) with a strong chance Iā€™ll make another long entry early next week when the 10 SMA exceeds the hight of where it was 10 days ago.

What the EU (European Union) ā€˜will displayā€™ is a question that cannot be answered without it being clarified.

EU as in Eur/Usd, not European Union. Long term trading is a different animal. I was talking about short term and intraday trading, obviously.

Unfortunately, as you did not specify, it was not at all obvious that you were talking about short term trading. I donā€™t trade short term, so why would it be obvious that that is what you are talking about?

Maybe you should consider that others will will not think the same way you do, and so that what is ā€˜obviousā€™ to you - like misusing abbreviations, not specifying time frames, and taking high risk gambles - and not obvious, logical, or even considered by them.

First off, its impossible to YOU, because you cant do itā€¦

Secondly, My hero, Mr. Trump, is Wealthy, and I enjoy his personality. I would really like to have lunch with him someday, maybe even a round of golf, as I have similar aspirations of real estate development, and neighborhood revitalization.

I might even run for mayor, never knowā€¦

Dude, wish you mush success, but its not cool pissin on other people, you knowā€¦

NO ONE can do it that way, has ever or will ever!!. Learning other other peopleā€™s mistakes makes you smart. I dunno what kind of trader you are, dunno your style, but Iā€™ve seen here somewhere Myfxbook 37/38 shorts won snapshot and 100% of longs(donā€™t remember how many there were)ā€¦That is pretty impressive, just couple it with a trading plan that is REAL, realistic, POSSIBLE, attainableā€¦!! This is your edge, all you need is a good plan, work on your psychology, also Donald Trump = orange headed buffoon with a s**** combover!

Thanks Konan, weā€™ll see what happens, I just might be the First then, huh, nothing wrong with thatā€¦ At least you can say, " Holy crap, I know that guy", As im siting on the set next to Jim on Mad Money, LOLā€¦

Its all Fun Brother,

Money - get your fxbook back online - whats happening buddy :60:

whatā€™s happened to this thread? I was really rooting for money :confused:

Thatā€™s really weird. I swear I saw him post an account grow screen shot showing that the last two weeks of Sept each earned 20%.

Maybe it was in a different post.

Whats the latest update, money?

I really hope heā€™s still going good with this strategy, I tried the same thing a few months ago, had consistent profits every trading day (3% of account balance was my target) for about 3 straight weeks, but made a bad decision and did not stick to my trading method, lost most of the profits I had made. It really kills your mood when you take a hit like that. I really hope money is still going good, I still believe you can get consistent profits this way, though you have to be very disciplined, at least more than me :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys, I havent really traded this weekā€¦ Been really busy with my office build, and a few other thingsā€¦

Hang tight, Im about to go Liveā€¦

My mind isnt on track right nowā€¦

money just a question regarding your strategyā€¦are you using the cci, asi, rsi and rvi indicators? watching for crossovers?

no, none of themā€¦

Renko/14MA/My S/R /Psars/ instinct

What size of Renko bars are you using?

2 pips

Since this thread is bumped, Iā€™ll give updateā€¦

Im not live yetā€¦ I started to do my office, and it turned into the entire house, and just adding the finishing touches on my New baby girls bedroomā€¦ She should be here anytime now, as we are at 37 weeks inā€¦ Getting closeā€¦ I ended up moving my kitchen from upstairs APT, to downstairsā€¦ (turned flat into whole house ) and remodeled new Kitchen, Dinning room, living room, new bathroom, 2 new bedrooms, and my officeā€¦ BrandNew paint, carpet, tile, sinks, the works, all in about 4 weeksā€¦ Im beat, lolā€¦ O, not to mention i thought i broke my foot 5 days ago, went and got xrays, and found I had pulled tendon in my foot, due to up and down the ladder, and squatting to paint baseboardsā€¦ Doc got me on the med side, said let it hang loose slick, all is good and I be back like grease lightnin, bloodā€¦

LOL, Hey, end result is freakin sweet, looks fresh, and everything is ready to rollā€¦

Office is complete, everything set up, I spent less then 30 total minutes this week looking at the chartsā€¦

Will be looking to go live after NewYearsā€¦

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holidayā€¦

so did the OP make 1 million yet???