MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

OK Traders, New week, Time to get to work…

O Man, really? Akea, are you really Clark in disguise?

Im a shmuck,lol

Flame me, I need it,

Again, 4 trades, day over, I actually had my 5% when I woke up because of my early morning strat while Im sleeping…

The hardest part is walking away…

The silver lining tho, My wife is going to have the baby tomorrow morning, so my entire schedule is going to change… No more just sitting here… Make my 5%, and done for the day will be entirely easier…

It really is… Your right… My system works, but the committment to sitting here and watching the charts and interacting is tuff… AND, the biggest crapper is, JUST SWITCH TO A DIFFERANT ACCOUNT when I hit the 5%, LOL… I was going to shut it down, but nooooooooooooo, Lets get 5000084857% today… Stupid stupid stupid…

BUT, Each time I do it, the lesson is learned a little bit more each time… Seeing I have done it probably 4,000 times, I should be close to not doing it, lol, if that makes sense… Plus, I will say it, Demo is differant… I wouldnt trade differant, but I think I would be tighter with the progress and not letting it slip away from ignorance to accept I made a pretty dang good profit for the day…

Hey MoneyNRVSleeps,

I was wondering what happened to you. It’s Nick from the trading room at LiveForexTrading.info here.

Nice to see this thread is getting so much action :slight_smile:

You’re Myfxbook link seems to have been deleted… Do you have another one?

I’m currently working with a guy that is about to become public. He’s boasting 100% monthly returns, why don’t you put an account up and follow him? I’ll hook you up with a complimentary connection and you can post the results here.

Let me know.

Cheers

Nick

“Fathum”? What the heck is a fathum and we would love to know more about the 5% plan, especially the how…

Hey Nick, How you been Bud?

Thanks for asking about me, Im starting to get rolling, hopefully live in 2 weeks… Loving Life and trying to get right, you now, lol…

Love the journey, I will have to stop thru… My wife is having a Baby in 65 minutes, literally, being induced, cant wait,…

OK, Im out, Have to get her to the Storks house…

Great Pips to you Nick,

*Hat tip

Waazuup traders, good morning…

All went perfect, got me a little baby girl, 6lb 9Oz…
She’s awesome, Wife is great, both should be home today…

Life is good, :slight_smile:

Another step in the journey,

Have an ubundant day of pips, and talk to yinz soon.

Congrats! Now you have a daughter… the family is complete :slight_smile:

What did you name her?

Gordon.

(Seriously, congrats man. Daughters are the coolest.)

Congrats on the girl! And well done on your success so far…

Hey fellas, Thanks a bunch for the congrats, almost ready for her to come home, has to pass 1 more test, Kidney function, just missed, but might of been to early so getting another done in 2 hours…

Named her Eleseia Anna Lynn

You guys are all right, Thanks again!!

Now go get them pips,

Update: Mom and baby both home, yahhhhhh

OK, Have a good one, about to hit the hey, we are exhausted, Dont help parking 6 blocks from the hospital, and walking it 15 times this week, lol, good thing I quit smoking…

Hey traders, Good morning… Everything is great…

Let me tell you this, the days are flyin by ever faster each day…

O, and, Im going Live Starting this Sunday…

This is it, that 1 shot, that 1 chance, time to grab the bull by the horns, and ty that sucka up…

Im ready!

Good luck to you and your family!

Thank you fxbabe, and to you also…

up 7.8% today, so i swithched off my account then went to another demo account, bwhahaha

Where i continue to rock it… Thats the hardest thing, walking away from the action… So im trying to get intot he habit of closing when i hit my daily, and continue mastering my skill on a dumby account…

Good work mate. Wish I could say I’m up 7.8% in a single day. :slight_smile: