MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

OK, here’s watchya do.

Imagine a psycho Englishman right behind you, watching your every move. And you just know that if you go off plan, he’s going to tear your arm off and beat you to death with the wet end.

Do you like trading the way you do? It seems very stressful!

Heyyy Traders, Im still here…

Finally Live

Starting balance was $90.00

13-0
5.04%

Its a big feat to get that first 5% for me… Now, just have to stick to the plan and keep chippin away…

Now, lets see what happens…

MoneyNVRSleeps System | Myfxbook

Good luck money. At least one of us at Babypips must turn into a millionaire. :slight_smile:

Kevin, Thanks you very much…

I wish you much success in your goals, DO NOT SET A CEILING TO YOUR DESIRES.

• Hat Tip

uggggggg

Lol… I think he’s mad bro

Money, you really need to use a tight fixed SL and a better TP if you want to keep scalping, remember you are trying to beat the spread (not an easy task)

No affiliation, but, exactly how i felt losing $19.29

ANd, my fellow traders and haters, thanks for not throwin me to the street… Today was a ruff day…

First off, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Then, I hate Thursdays to begin with, and always have, since like 3rd grade. Always liked Mondays… Anyways, Yeah, Im making excuses, but they are valid… I didnt follow my rules and guildlines, I didnt even follow my system, lol… I didnt do my jumping jacks, I drank 1 coffee, uggg, long day…

So, for the last 14 hours, I found a solution… LOL, wait what? My problem was me, lol…

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, deeeeeep breath, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

OK, I learned a valuable lesson today… I felt the pain of the punch to the face… This is why I have spent most of my time in the past, making a EA…

absolutely right Yunny, Thanks for your input…

Thats been basically what today was wrapped around…

And you know what Yunny, my system is pretty dang good and straight forward…

Im on information overload… In my Haley Joel Osment voice, " I See Candles "

I could teach a Caveman to do it…

**chuckle

Losing is tuff for me, but not now, BWHWHAHAHAHAHA…

Heck, I cant wait to lose again… Gee, maybe I will strive for 80% strike rate, forgot the 98%, to much stress…

Real money is different, Getttt outttaaaa here, lol… Dang robot dont know if it real of fake, i just cant get it to work out correctly because my indicator wont refresh correctly… Took me forever to figure out as much as I have already… Its the missing link to my EA, the dang refresh… Tomorrow I will post my system if anyone want to check it out… Maybe someone can make it better, IDK…

OK, Im out of here… Great pips to all, and to allllll, a pippin night

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA, If I could like it again, I would …

Good stuff

thats why we use a stop loss AHA

yeap, I hear that Corez,

Take pride in losing i guess…

Got 6% back today, so now im down 11%

Great pips to ya, and enjoy your weekend

Eventually you’ll just be numb to losing :stuck_out_tongue:
One thing that’s really nice about myfxbook is that it always shows %s, so when you’re losing hundreds of dollars in a trade you’ll hopefully go “meh just 1%”.

so… i’m back after a few months… decided to check out this infamous thread…

remember me?

so, did YOU learn anything since we last “spoke”? i guess that “5% net per day, every day, no losses” isn’t quite happening for you, not even after a year of demo and then going live with only a $90 account???

trading is hard. TOLD YA. did you listen? no. were you excessively ****y and ignorant? yes.

seriously though - being down 11% is painful. i’ve done that at the beginning of my LIVE trading career (i never did demo for more than a week - just long enough to learn which button does what). losing over 10% in less than two days with just one or two trades is psychologically crushing. ok, it’s more crushing when you do it on $10k live than on $90 live. so, consider yourself lucky that it was on $90. i did it on $12k.

there is NO WAY to trade demo for any length of time and expect to be totally cool and calm and collected once you go live and see the dither of the markets change your instantaneous P&L go from +$9.34 to -$12.44 while you try to determine if you should bail early, ride the temporary inconvenience, or what.

also, reading some of your posts, you have a problem. a psychological / personality one. you have said that getting 5% was hard to get consistently, so you figure you should aim for 15% to 20%. do you think that aiming at something 4 times larger is going to make it EASIER to hit any given target? if you can’t hit 5%, you’re not gonna hit 15%. cuz you KNOW what happens when you miss - instead of losing 2% on a bad trade, you lose 6%.

i genuinely hope that the past X months (however long it’s been since this thread was started) has forced you to seriously become more humble and realistic. you are and have been FAR too emotionally charged.

oh, and one more thing. you’ve mentioned a few times that there’s “that one final missing link” that will take you from floundering to winning clean consistent 5% per day traders. i’m sorry, bro, but there is no such thing as ONE final missing link that reverses everything. well, the one link is maybe you. but how much can you change yourself, how quickly, how accurately, and how permanently?

Thanks for your input,

“I didnt hear no Bell” Rocky Balboa

Going to be interesting in the open. I have a short open currently over the weekend, EU is down 100 pips right now, due to all the madness in Cyprus…

Nice, cleaned it up with 37% gain on this 1 trade. Up 22% overall at this moment. Almost a week worth of work… Repreve, for being positive threw the storm.

Well that worked out for you… A lot of exposure to hold over a weekend though…

What made you decide to hold it over the weekend?

Hey ChristianGrey,

Hunch?

Crapped the can, kinda this week past, wasnt mentally all here… Was down a good chunk, balance was $74, but now Im back up to $89 as of right now, with a 13% gain tonight… ( held over the weekend again, made the trade with 30 seconds left Friday, with a 1.5 trail and 6 pip stop… And all went well, for 8% gain… )

Just have to get in the groove, and keep on the good side of the fence… Changed my system up again, and so far, Im having good flow with it… And the great news is, I can do it in any mood, LOL…

Taking carbs out of your diet will Beat you down Mentally… Go ahead, try it…

Anyway,

My fxbook was screwy so I took it off… And, I seem to not do so good when I post it, odd huh…

PS: I almost quit, like, for good…