MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Looking good Money, keep it up mate :slight_smile:

See you in the trading room!

Thanks Nick, I see your rockin it aswell!! Iā€™ll stop thru forsure, just needed to get off chats for a little bitā€¦

Well, at least while Im trading Live, lolā€¦

Thanks for checkin in on Me Friend,

Money how are you going since you went live?

He lost $5,

Hey traders, big Bump

2 months went by, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Time is flyin,

Well, my account balance today is $3.68 - so I lost a tiny bit, :15:

Throwin in $50 for the start of this week, and by this time next year, I should be around $20 million

Right now, my goal is just to have a nice Xmas for my familyā€¦ Stress free, fun, and just plain good times, makin memoriesā€¦

Every other week, I will be adding $50 to my account, reguardless the balanceā€¦

Daily goal is 5%, either -/+ā€¦ Max to lose a day is 5%.

Im about to turn this motha out,

I actually have a detailed plan this timeā€¦

OK, Iā€™ll be thru with updates, stay tuned!!

Lmao, here we go again.

Do you do this full time moneynvrsleeps?

LeBron James wasnt a consistent winner, but he is now the best.

Its about progressively getting better.

You can measure history, and just like a moving average, its in the past.

You just continue to choose to lose, and we will see who is ahead down the road, deal?

Market is not like a sport of any kind. Here the more frequent you get into it, the lamer the result. You need to pick and choose your trades real carefully, MNS. Btw, are you a student of Mr. Capre as of lately?

Hey Koran, its not about that, its about progressively taking the proper steps to the top, thru practice and repetition.

As for being a student of Chris, I did learn some things from him, but because I dont use pure price action, or naked charts, I dont participate in his threads. The main varible in my current trading plan, does not pertain to any of his logic, as far as I can tellā€¦

What i did take from Chris was how to read impulsive moves. Even tho I see many charts in his thread with MAā€™s and stuff, My charts always, Just didnt fit in the thread, * shruggs

And yes, pick and choose trades is correct, and my edge helps me do just thatā€¦

Koran, its about getting better with each and every trade, and each and every mistakeā€¦ Failure is a building block, its how you adjust to them, that makes the differenceā€¦

I agree with this. There are so many differences between the two. Who cares who is ā€˜the best at forexā€™ - I regard forex is about making money, not being the best. You could argue that you could try and be the ā€˜best forex traderā€™ and then try and make money from that, but you can make money without even coming close to the best.

One notable difference between the two is this: Being a standard player that safely receives the ball and makes a pass and makes no mistakes will not get you in the NBA - but doing this in forex will make you rich. Being a brilliant player that makes game winning moves but also game losing mistakes can get you in the NBA - but in forex this will make you broke.

Hey Man, I agree 100% with what you saidā€¦ My point , is thru PRACTICE AND REPETITION YOU GET BETTER, Mā€™Kay, lol

Look, Im not saying Im the best, or great, but Why would i instill in my mind, that im not?

And, Im really not a good trader at all, But this is the final road, I have to make this work, so Im tryin, and tryin hardā€¦ Im working on changing bad habits, and working on biggest problems with Forexā€¦ But I know what I do wrong, and I know the solutionā€¦ I just have to execute properly now, hit my goals, and stroll along, at a consist pace from here on outā€¦

Below I have my trades from Friday, I could have done betterā€¦ Even if I followed simple exits rulesā€¦ I also had 3 trades hit my TP, so that was awesome, for me, lolā€¦ I usually dont let that happen very oftenā€¦ Then i got trailed stopped out, because I was following price to close after i got in profitā€¦

So, by looking at this chart, I accomplished a few things, that I normally dont do, for the good.

#1- Didnt move my stop, on the Long Loss, Trade#2. Stopped Out.
#2- I let 3 trades hit a fixed Take Profit
#3- I noticed the Trend change

All three are problems of mine, and I smacked each of them, in the same dayā€¦

Good day, ----

OK, heres the scoop, I wasnt able to deposit, due to having to buy a Air conditioner for the house, Its hotā€¦

Last minute choice I had to make, but man, its comfy now, lolā€¦

So, I ended up just opening a demo account with $50, just for a run, until i can deposit. Up 8.1% this week

I also traded on my real account, ( $3.93 ) Up 6.8% This week

Hey people, Done for the day, still have some work to do, Keep in mind, I trade 1 account, then close it out, then start work on the other account, great practice for sureā€¦ Just tryin to be consistent

$50 demo account

Real account

ruff day today

[QUOTE=ā€œMoneyNVRSleeps;504075ā€]ruff day today[/QUOTE]

Whatā€™s the damage?

MY MINDDD, lol,

Man, just a stressful day, didnt have full focus, in and out, then, when I came to check on the trade, it would be just in profit, so i TPā€¦ Then, do the same crap again,ā€¦ To many tradesā€¦ But today was a strange day to say the leastā€¦ I thought a couple times the Eu was going to swing high, but got juked out a few timesā€¦

Didnt trade my real money account today, just worked on the $50 demo.

I see youā€™re back to scalping, MNvrSā€¦Thatā€™s just bad son

wow man take it easy donā€™t be rash at people wanting to the how you achieved the feet of 5% a day otherwise you shouldnā€™t have posted this thread at all I know a 1-2% a day average is possible maybe even 3% and thatā€™s after drawdowns the 3% a day after draw downs is tough to achieve risking just 1.5 to 2% you to take into account you are going to have losing days sir no one wins everyday so you may have had 21 straight winning days but probability says youā€™ll have that streak of losers soon and after that streak of losers then you average those days and yourwinning days together to come up with your real daily percentage gains. my average at one point when I risked higher then 2% aat one point was 5% then I woke up and said I donā€™t want to risk more then 2% of my account on any trade and got smart and the daily average gain came down to almost 3% a day and is leveling there it may even come down to 2.5% who cares as long as iā€™m consistent and not over leveraging my account. MoneyNVRSleeps I donā€™t know if you follow Mike Huddleston or ICTTrader or not but he has some great material on risk and money management and how quick you can achieve a big account by averaging between -25-50 pips a week not that my pip goals are that tiny I shoot for 100-200 pips a week on 1-2% risk all though he shows how making 200 pips a month using his money management rules while never risking over 2% on your account can achieve between 600-700% gains in a year and believe me that is nice gains and nothing to cry over. I trade off daily or weekly highs and lows with candle confirmation I also trade supply and demand levels as well and I have patients to get one to three trades a week giving me an average of 150-200 pips a week but took awhile to get there been trading for 5 years now. I do compound my earnings and I add lots by taking my equity in my account and risking the 2% on every trade as the account accumulates I add as risk and equity management allows. Forex is a game of skill just like poker and the probabilities go hand and hand in both businesses . If you keep your risk to reward ratios right and what you risk per trade right you canā€™t help to become wealthy sooner then later shoot for real goals at first and donā€™t press for instant millions and you be amazed how fast your account builds up without trying to press yourself. I mean damn even if you averaged 1% a day your doing well what other investment or business can you make between 200-250% a year on by making 1% a day on. donā€™t press yourself to get 5% daily youā€™ll break your health down.