MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Dude your over leveraging your $300 account that’s how your getting your 5% daily sooner or latter you’ll crash and burn over leveraging that account. your max risk on that should be $6.00 at that $300 anything over that is gonna get you bushwhacked soon then later.

Any updates?

Hi Kevin, update is, Getting better!!

Still small account, just dont have the money to throw in yet… Pinchin pennies here… But using this time as great practice to work on consistancy.

up 44% since July 2nd.

24-1

1 lose was a bad/stupid Trail hook on Oanda Java, shouldnt have done it, lesson learned, so that was 5% down the drain on Oanda spread garbage late Friday…

So, right now, Cough, cough, my balance is $5.12

Just have to get consistant, thats the key right now…

Thanks for lookin in on me, and great pips to Ya!!

ok, done for the day, up 13.6% this week, 48.9% since July 2nd… Woot

See ya in a few hours, slackers:53:

Hey people, got an update,

First off, Im 38 pips in the hole, havent made a trade in 3 days, fingers crossed, lol…

which brings me too this part, my EA is complete, and now in testing!!!

Finally, I think i have it… Ran thru strat tester, and only 2 months is all it would test, because it wont let me trade lots higher then 100… Lets just say WOW, Im satisfied… I put alot of time into it…

The first trade was a winner, so that might be a good sign… This totally takes out the phys part of the business… Im estatic…

Here is the FXBook if you want to follow the progress, as it will run 24-7 and untouched my me. YEAAAAAA, I cant throw a wrench in my own work anymore, bwhahaha…

Here is the link

updated
MoneyNVRSleeps System | Myfxbook

Time to relax

Hehe MNS, you gone all ‘algo’ on us poor ‘ludites’ :smiley: Wish you well, of course you know how the story ends? LOL!!! Just kidding!

Break the bank!

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;511009”]Hey people, got an update,

First off, Im 38 pips in the hole, havent made a trade in 3 days, fingers crossed, lol…

which brings me too this part, my EA is complete, and now in testing!!!

Finally, I think i have it… Ran thru strat tester, and only 2 months is all it would test, because it wont let me trade lots higher then 100… Lets just say WOW, Im satisfied… I put alot of time into it…

The first trade was a winner, so that might be a good sign… This totally takes out the phys part of the business… Im estatic…

Here is the FXBook if you want to follow the progress, as it will run 24-7 and untouched my me. YEAAAAAA, I cant throw a wrench in my own work anymore, bwhahaha…

Here is the link

MoneyNVRSleepsEA System | Myfxbook

Time to relax[/QUOTE]

Well that was fast… Is it supposed to trade that frequently?

LOL, Im givin it all she got Captain!!!

Thanks Bud!!

Yeah Pizza, it makes alot of trades, but that is because I have my infamous 1.5 pip trail, so if the signal is still good, it places another trade… The main focus is keep the losers short, and get what you can with the winners… Im looking for 70% strike rate…

Put it this way, im my test of 2 months, It made 5909 trades, so iexpect around 150 trades a day, :33:

OK, well, lets see what happens, as I do expect some drawdown, but have a pretty good stoploss trigger…

BET

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;511031”]

Put it this way, im my test of 2 months, It made 5909 trades, so iexpect around 150 trades a day, :33:
[/QUOTE]

Holy mother of… Lol well this will be fun to watch.

If it actually worked you are going to be your brokers best friend with all that spread.

Kinda like greasin the palm, lol

ok, had a melfunction, adjusting to resume. Tick mode beat me up,

Restart

MoneyNVRSleeps System | Myfxbook

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I don’t think you are going to have to worry about what to do when you get past 100 lots using this EA dude… :-/

I agree. Now that you’ve proven you were never meant to trade in the first place, you can relax and go find a less stressful job!

Ouch, 20% drawdown in a day? :frowning:

I’ve read through this journal…I’ve noticed that you had quite some losses.Can anyone tell me @MoneyNVRSleeps what was your highest account balance and lowest account balance,and when did you started losing the cash.For some reason the myfxbook doesnt give detailed results,so I would really appreciate some information how far did you got before losing the moolah (money)…

Hi Proximus,

NONE, I havent made ANY money… As of today, I have lost $205, in 34 months… Well, $200 because I have $5.26 in my account…

at this time, im up 32.7% in July, ( 48.9% since July 2nd ) So, July 1st was a bad day…

Im my worst enemy… This is why I need an EA… So I cant throw a monkey wrench in my efforts… And, its just a matter of stop losses…

Like right now for instance, I have a trade open ( short @ 1.3053 since July 16th ) and Its my fault…

I seen something, so i set a short limit, with a TP of 13 pips… No stop was set, I figured if it hit it, it was going to blow thru it and collect in mere seconds… Well, it blow thru it alright, but for only 9 pips, then whipped back up. This is on FXtrade, so I didnt have a option to trailstop, less then 5 pips, which i hate alot… I use 1.5 trails…

In the end, no stop, a whip of 76 pips by the time i woke up, smh, thinking, DOW do for a crap day, lets ride it out… Crap, its only $5, lol… Wait, I mean, BWHAHAHAHAHA,

This week, Im working on using no trails… Pure TP and SL set ups… looking for 3:1 at least…

Need real time to tweek EA, just a few minor adjustments… Had to let it run for the day to at least see how it did…