MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

I dont have ANYONE Rooting for me here, and I take a heck of a beating here, and NOONE stands up behind me…

Not 1 person… I have a list of people here that I keep tabs on, so I can give my thanks in the future, when Im on " How i made my billions before 40" show with Donny Deutsch.

You can make one of these? Its a poker table, made of Oak, with a seamless rail, beautiful playing surface. Its a business i was going to start when the Holdem Fad hit… The first one 1 made…

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;520014”]

I dont have ANYONE Rooting for me here, and I take a heck of a beating here, and NOONE stands up behind me…

Not 1 person… I have a list of people here that I keep tabs on, so I can give my thanks in the future, when Im on " How i made my billions before 40" show with Donny Deutsch.[/QUOTE]

Yeh you do… Even Clark secretly is rooting for you lol.

I would love to see you do well. Just don’t go get kocky on us until you’ve made your first $10k… Then you can start coming up with names for yourself haha.

I wold like to LIKE that 5 more times Don…

Yes, I might be afraid of losing money… Why, well, lets just say, I have blown over $500,000 in my time… Had a ruff childhood, then got nuts, and spent alot of cash… No father figure in my life… Put the pieces together…

I payed $1,800 a month in child support for 20 years, never missed a payment, NEVER…

Then comes a time, where I wish I can do it all over… If I only knew then, what I know now…

We’ll see what happens, I do appriciat your desire to grab and shake me…

But your approach definitly wont get my attention…

Its kinda like, instead of, here you want some candy, your more like, a knife to the neck, and yellin obsainities in my face… Who wants that?

" hey Money, I see your on the right track, but I think if you tweeked it a tad differant, You might get somehere in a better fashion."

You

" Hey, you stupid fool, your waisting your time, your a failure and you got no means of being in this gamble of a career."

I show you a table that I passionitly built, that is very very nice, that mind you, wasnt easy in the least, and you say, " Fk that piece of sht, anyone can do that".

Thanks, but what it really showed, was attention to extream detail… Sure, its a stupid a$$ table, to you… But to me, and everyone that seen it, loves it… And offered money, but I want to keep it, because its heirloomish now to me…

If I start with $100, I risk $100… If I can stay on the plan, and stay focused, and keep a level head, and enthusiasm, I could strike it rich, or, I can loss $100…

*shruggs, it is what it is, If I fail, Its not the first time… Its about getting punched, and getting back up…

Its no skin off your back, or anyone here… So to be sooo criticle, is something Im not understanding…

OK, sorry for getting all nuts…

I need to focus now… Im putting my everything in this week, for preperations to my future.

By Tomorrow night, I will have a fully detailed plan, from wake up, to bed time.

Im also going to start working out again.

Starting the morning with 5 sets of 30 seconds jumpin jacks… Gets the blood flowing…

My goal is 5% a day, 1-2 trades , less then 1 hr total time looking at charts and forex related material.

Each day, I will log my trades in a note book, and have a final analysis of my outcome.

My risk is 2% per trade, or 5 pips per trade.

If I lose 5%, Im done for the day, log it, understand why I lost. I take only 1 step/day lost… Regroup, repeat the next day.

Setting trail after 5 pips in profit. I can only loss twice in a row…

I lose alot of pips due to my TrailStop, So Im going to work it out differantly…

I made 3, not like this one, but 2 others that was larger, for 8 players… sold them for the money i invested in them to a friend that had parties… I didnt have the proper room to make the business work… And, the time/invested per table wasnt worth it…

This is a screen shot from Friday. this is what I use to trade. i set a box at 5am-6am, high-Low for that hour, and that acts like my breakout…

The first bad trade was due to my limit I set there, becasue I thought it would break up high fast, it sniped it, and bounced lower. If its above my box, and breaks it fairly early, it usually continues upward, so I held hope for it, and it did win.

But really, If I just set it to get my 5%, It was 1 trade 5% move, with a 15 pip gain, or a 15 pip Win, I would of had it… But again, I was drawn back to the scalping BS i usually fall into,…

My trails hurt my trading, instead of profit targets.

If i took the trade at the break of my box, it was a 36 pip gain to the top of that swing…

Or, 12% gain

You know what always gives me a good laugh on the internet? People who talk themselves up then misspell simple everyday words or use the wrong “there”. For a wizard quite a few of your posts have spelling errors. You aren’t smart. So what makes you a wizard? I think you suffer from your environment, just because everyone around you is below average and you may be average or slightly above doesn’t make you anything. In the grand scheme you arent ****.

Fair enough. I had your back but you are only choosing to see the negative side of things. I was only shooting holes so you could plug them and grow stronger but you want to see it the other way around. The whole point was to come up with something that works, no? If you’re looking for a cheer leading squad that ain’t my thing anyway. I have read everything you wrote and my points still stand. I was never your subordinate but flatter yourself if you want.

Good luck to you as well!

That is a very bitter comment money. No one not 1 hmm… It’s hard for me to believe that…
I really thought you had it going and you are in control. My mistake…

Thanks I appreciate the comment… That’s all I need…

Hi PipNroll, Your right, got caught up, sorry… I HAD you in my corner… But, at the end of the day, it dont matter… I appreciate your kind words, and wish you the best in your Forex career…

Im outta here… Im never going to post here again…

So, thats a wrap… Its been fun, :31:

You know what PipNROll, It does matter… Once again, I type without really understanding…

When I reach my goal, YOU will know it…

Im leaving BabyPips… When Im qualitfied, I may post again. I need to concentrate on the big picture, and tune myself… I grew alot this past 2 days… With the help in here, PipNroll, Don, Pizza, I thank you…

I hope you all hit your goals, and may all your dreams come true… I will return when I make my first $20 million.

With-Out further-a-do, I have stars to catch.

*HatTip

Damn dude, I’m not sure what went wrong, but why are you leaving??

OK, Im back, new outlook, new strat, new additude… But, not a new Money Management plan, lol…

My problem was like throwin darts at the chart… Intuional thinking isnt good right now for me… Like walking in the highway with a blindfold on…

This week, I really dug into Fibonacci and Bollinger Bands. And now using them together…

I wont say that everything I learned was bad, because I learned alot of weird things, and seen alot of weird things…

So, now its time to put it alllllll together…

Running demo, to get a good hold of my strat, and after a flob on fib, Im 25-1 with a 10% gain…

I lowered my position sizes, got stops mapped out, and drawdown is less then .04% right now…

Now, 1 thing I have to work on, is not using Trailstops of 2 pips… So thats something I have to work on and get a better awareness of my potential targets…

I will also most likely post my charts to show my trades, and have some sort of reasoning behind them…

OK, just a update, and thanks for allllll the support and help…

I use 4H for Fib, Then work off the 15M

As I said, TrailStop hurt my trading… Today, i must find a script that will lock in pips, then trail from that point. So, say a move gets 5 pips, then at that point, start to trail with the 5 locked in profit…

Hey Traders,

Guess what,

I think I found the Holy Grail.

As of 00:00 EST today, My strat is up 46 pips.

No none-sense Entry AND Exit AND Stoploss

Its an hourly system, takes less then 5 seconds per hour…

Will have a better report by Friday.

had made an EA, but it didnt take a trade properly… So will go manual…

Ahhhhhhh, *sigh

Can I relax now? Fingers crossed. Worked hard on this.

I ran a test last night, but still had some holes and bad trades. This was from April 2012 thru April 2013, but was up 2M within 4 months.

Very nice. I can tell you put some sweat into this. Congrats! Hope it all works out. Then the hunt for the holy grail will finally be over. :slight_smile: