MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Thanks Kashix, The hardest part is not taking profit to early, and just following the system… Im in a trade right now, and its up 2% at this moment. I would usually throw a Trail on it, and be locked in, but I have to let it ride till the hour is over.

• biting nails,

Im horrible at making Experts, so back to the drawing board to get it working properly.

LOL…

Hope all is going great for Kashix,

Try this:
High risk- 400/1 Ratio- 25 pips (100%)
$1,000 buys you 40 attempts to win 8 trades in a row. $10,000 buys you 400 attempts

buy/sell Profit
1/ $25 + 100% = $50
2/ $50 + 100% = $100 + $25
3/ $125 + 100% = $250
4/ $250 + 100% = $500
5/ $500 + 100% = $1000 + $250
6/ $1250 + 100% = $2500
7/ $2500 + 100% = $5000
8/ $5000 + 100% = $10,000

Here’s how to do it, goto:- YouTube (add in the www bit up front )
but instead- Try trading High risk, trading the 5min, 10min, 15min charts. Trade only with in a Pattern trend. DO NOT CORRELATE as stated in video. Wait until the candle hits the trend line, then trade in reverse- In lower time framed charts TP 5-10 pips and set SL to just above the trend line. It takes practice. but it works.

Here is my current trade… As you can see, it ran down and just missed my TP for 5%. Still cant close it yet tho, HAVE TO FOLLOW THE PLAN. * Repeat in my head*

and nowwwww, im out of profit… this is why I was always fixed on a trail stop. SMH, Still have 28 minutes for this trade…

Could of locked in at least 3%. But the rule is Open to close, or 5% gain, which ever comes first, and even then, the 5% lock-in is still up in the air, and might go just Open to close… As sometimes 5%+ is available.

50/1 max leverage

Update, HIT MY FREAKIN STOP,

Unbelievable, Oh, no its not, ITS USUAL

So, now that Im out of the trade, I expect it to run down 543,645,756 pips any second:56:

Lol know that feeling

Ok, back in, lets see what happens…

why 50/1 ? that’s 200 pip ? if you tp 5 pips (as post states) you have to trade 40 trades to reach 100% it only takes 1 trade (depending on your sl’) to lose 100% ? doesn’t sound like good money management to me ?

I can only go as high as 50/1 leveage.

I use the near max lots I can with my current balance. my Stop is actually sopposed to be Bid>last high, but might set at at 8 pips for all trades.

Take profit is the close of the candle. But as I was smacked the last trade, I have added a trail stop 30 minutes past the hour. See what happens with that.

Im currently out this trade, with 1.3% gain. Set trail at 30 mins after the hour.

Or, I might change it to 2.5% then, trail… Will be making adjustments thru the day to find a happy medium…

That above Stop was for shorts.

I will post my system on this today… Im sure its not something new. Or it might be. It is around my logic.

Its pretty simple.

Everyone here pretty much is aware I go All in every trade, and scalp…

I probably shouldnt even change anything, and just go with the flow of the system… Going to have losses, no way around it…

Im weighing what is more wiser, to go open to close, or some other TP method…

With a trail system as the 30 minutes after the hour add trail, Im looking at a gain of 3.5ish% gain with the last 2 trades.

Got to get it figured out…

sorry, I read that wrong, it’s not 5 pips, 5 %. but it’s still only 10 pips= 20 trades to reach 100%

I might add a re-enter, testing now… With a instant Trail with the 2 attemp, or just get what it gives me… Alot of times I have noticed, is the price will run back thru my first entry, and its really fast, and might see drops come fast and hard, so Good to just tack on the Trail from the door…

I’m a newbe here. think i’m jumping into a convo and picking up the wrong end of the stick. I’m lost in all your lingo lol
Here’s my logic ( an ad I wrote ):-
The Power of Compound Banking.

There are two brothers who both like to buy & sell cars.
The first brother bought his first car for £1000 and sold it for £1120.
He kept the £120 profit and bought another car for £1000 and sold that car for £1120.
He sold one car per month for a year like this and made £1440 profit.

The second Brother bought his first car for £1000 and also sold it for £1120.
He then bought his second car for £1120 and sold that for £1254.
bought the third car for £1254. and sold it for £1404. an so on.
He also sold one car per month for a year like this.
By the end of that year he made £3000 profit.

5 years down the road the two brothers had bought and sold the same number of cars,
and both brothers had profited by 12% on each sale.
the first brother had made £7200
the second bother had made £1,024,000. How ?

£1000 to £1 million in 5 years isn’t magic

• it’s just good money management.

I see what your saying…

My logic is this,

Each daily, My goal is 5% growth on the starting daily balance.

$200= $10
tomorrow is 5% of $210 or $10.50 and so on…

Max risk is 5% a day. So, I either take a step forward, or take 1 step backwards.

Now, with this new system, it allows me to take a trade every hour, 24 hours a day…

25% a day is possible.

$100 start, @ 25% a day would make me $304,235 in 36 trading days.

Thats what Im after…

I have bad habits with trading…

1 is the instant trailstop.

I find it wise, and lose alot of pips from using it, but it saves my trade in alot of instances too.

Not even sure working a re-entry into the system is good. Have to test it out. Defitinitly not the way in the last trade. Took the re-entry at the original entry. X that, hit my stop. So I have another tactic for re-entry.

And again, im in profit in this current trade by .7%…

looks like we’re on the same theory, money management wise. Just seems alot of hours sat in front of a pc/laptop 864hrs ? do you sleep ?

lol, This is why Im construction the EA.( automated system )

And, like i said, it only takes 10 seconds each hour, via the original plan, without a re-entery… But I usually dont leave the house, and can do this system off my Galaxy tab,… I have a almost 8month old so alot of my day isnt sitting here. Only during nap… Early morning, and later afternoon, when the market is quite…

[QUOTE=MoneyNVRSleeps;530152]lol, This is why Im construction the EA.( automated system )

That is why I signed up to this site, I’m trying to find out how to build a robot for my system been looking everywhere ?