MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

you can have them built, but most charge… Which I have no problem with… I just dont have the cash to do it… Alot will also do it for you for nothing… It depends on if you want to keep your plan under wraps, or secretive.

Im horrible at making them, I have a hard time with the coding, and reading up on the process is hard to do, because I just cant process it all…

ok i’m off now, back to work. Gonna go buy myself Galaxy chocolate bar, I’m jealous lol. Good luck with your system hope it plays out for you. :slight_smile: tc

[QUOTE=MoneyNVRSleeps;530167]you can have them built, but most charge… Which I have no problem with… I just dont have the cash to do it… Alot will also do it for you for nothing… It depends on if you want to keep your plan under wraps, or secretive.

Can you give me a link to someone who can do this ? plz my eyes have gone fuzzy

Hey vdubus, I dont really know anyone, to be honest… If someone wants to do it, and sees this thread, they will offer. Or you can go post in the Expert section and ask… Never Know…

Have a great day, and good luck with your goals,.

Might even just set Trail after 1% gain per trade.

Even at that take, I would be up 8% since 00:00

work in progress

How complicated are your rules? There’s a free EA web based builder.

http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/

If you reveal what you’re working with, I’ll help you brainstorm.

Have you tryed the mql4 forum that i gave you to ask help with EA programming?
It’s not that hard, but there are some key features to change before switch an EA from demo to real.I dont think that any EA builder is advanced enough to anticipate these but read about there more in that forum.Let me tell you a secret and give you an example:
The data feed on real accounts has no digit limit regardless of your brokers digits,that will be converted by MT4, so if the received exchange rate is something like 1,23456666666666666666666666666666666 the last 6 will repeat infinite times (more likely at ECN brokers) and will obviously cause an error,so the normal market order is safe but the EA cant handle it by default only with some extra coding,since on real accounts you must know the real/accurate interbank exchange rates and that must be precise.While on demo accounts it will be 1,23456 since the MT4 has enought time to process the data and truncate it, because it uses virtual money.So on real account you need to truncate the data manually.So if you have a crappy programmed amateur EA that works like a holy grail on demo, and fails terribly at real account, this might be one reason why.This is just one example of many similar.So if you find any ea that works perfectly on demo but not on real, thats not because the EA is made on a crappy system but rather that the programmer was an amateur.And i dont think that any EA builder software thought about this, so i go for manual programming :wink:

O, right on Proximus,

I have that important chunk of code, My EA’s work on Oanda MT4, Real Money

But your correct in what your saying, good stuff.

I use that free Expert builder, Kashix

Hi Traders, start of a new week.

I have a system Im going to follow this week… Its my system, with SL and Trail stop after X pips, …

Its an hourly system. Takes me about 3 seconds to make an assumption of my next action.

This is it… Using this week as a test for real deposit.

I will post my chart every day with my trades, giving myself reasons for my trades… I expect roughly 45-50 trades…

So, here we go, the start of the Millionaire march!!!

Last week, using this scalping system, I woulda netted around 505 pips.

Just have to follow it.

Also, maybe 1 lose… But these numbers were from specific open / close hourly

Fired up, I might finally be on the right path… Its Time, cant waste no more of it.

My goal is with-in 3 months, to have enough money to buy a Home, and a new car, and let my wife quit work.

Im Alllllllll In !!!

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;533329”]Fired up, I might finally be on the right path… Its Time, cant waste no more of it.

My goal is with-in 3 months, to have enough money to buy a Home, and a new car, and let my wife quit work.

Im Alllllllll In !!![/QUOTE]

Tracking it with myfxbook?

Opps, yeap, let me load it up,

Havent made a trade yet, so there is nothing to track, not updating, not yet anyways, sometimes it takes a minute.

But I havent made a trade yet…

Heads up, for a good movie, Its called,Wolf Of Wallstreet, Comes out November 15th.

story based on the true life of Jordan Belfort, from his rise to a wealthy stockbroker living the high life to his fall involving crime, corruption and the federal government.

So pumped for this, been waiting for over a year… Im attempting to read a book right now, called, " Catching the Wolf of Wall street… Its about the events after he was caught, ( Belfort)

So, I will be reading this book, and it will be the first book I have ever attempted to finish, lol…

Its Not A Game System | Myfxbook

And hereeee we gooooo!!!

Ok, had opened a long, BUT I DIDNT TURN MY EA OFF,

ARE YOU SERIOUS

Jumped back in, Took a mindless, stupid lose right off the bat, because I didnt check.

SMH

I like your style. Very outside of the box trading for sure. Question about the 1 step forward or 1 step back idea. How do you know how much to bet? Some candles will be big candles while others will barely budge. What’s the general rule for risk, SL, and target?

Good luck!! Will be following!