MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

I bet the max I can on every trade… Each trade has the same potential, so I dont favor 1 trade from another…

What Im doing is, each hour, I make a decision on what to do… When that trade hits 2.5% profit, I start my trail stop.

The stoploss is 5 pips, and 1 trade per hour, no re-entry, no fancy stuff… Its about just riding the gravy train, stress free, Nothing technique to get caught up in, quick check and set.

Wellllllll, if i was still in this trade, Im up 5.5% right now…

Open to Close?

Or

Trail after 2.5% profit?

Only options.

1, I lock in profit, and cant get taken by the whip, never know…

2, maybe bigger payoff

I did pull 8 Pips out of the trade. Let me tell you, 8 pips to a micro scalper is huge, lol… The trade from start to finish, was 16 pips, so was a good entry and a positive outcome.

No trade this hour.

Here is my current chart. Could of went short, probably would of last month, lol, need to stick to the rules.

Interesting… I have no idea how you do it. You must either ride the momentum and trail to mitigate static or be really ****ing good at picking tops and bottoms. When I first started Forex I had this crazy idea. If you could scalp with $100 and play double or nothing with it, and win 14 times in a row (which you can clearly do with your 144-3 win record), you’d have a million dollars. You could have a shot at a million every day until you get lucky and win 14 in a row once. That plan fell through when I learned about leverage and how much you could wager.

Lets see what happens,

Im 10 days away from my 3 years in Forex.

That sounds martingale to me, which will definitely tear down your account balance into oblivion.What if you lose like 900.000$ before winning 1.000.000$? You still end up with 100.000$ profit, but are you willing to risk 900k for 1m? That sounds very very very very very very crazy to me.

Ya that’s why I said it was crazy. My thought process was that this isn’t exactly flipping coins. You’re taking trades with an edge. Take goldenmember’s myfxbook for example. He has a 87% win rate. MoneyNeverSleeps had a 144-3 run of micro scalps. Of course you’d trade normally with the rest of your account to create these “aggressive seeds” that can grow into a million. If you lose, it’s no big deal. Also, it’s not even possible with a leverage cap. Was just an idea.

Well then why risk that much, i mean just risk the normal 1-2% of the balance with fix leverage and can you have that way the 144/3 win rate? Or is it another stupid method without stoploss,because that will someday cause a monstruously big DD.

i’ve been thinking about this, keeping it realistic can you make at least 12% of you equity per day/wk or mth using this system ? if you kept to the compound banking ( rule of 72) it’ll only take you 60 / 12%'s to turn $1k- $1 million ? which would at least buy you some free time with less trading hrs per day? maybe :confused: Trading at such a low risk level is giving you at least twice the work than if you were trading 100/1 even thats proving to be too long a wait for me lol so I now only trade 400/1 taking 5 pips trading exhausted spike/pivot points. I think you should swap brokerage maybe ? Sigh up to Etoro and use their live free $10k demo platform- works for me, even just to test out new theories.

Wow, 3 years already! Just out of curiosity, do you have any record of how much profit you made the past three years yet?

Not sure if you are aware but MoneyNVRsleeps has never made any money from forex. He constantly attempts to trade the same way trading tiny take profits and massive stop losses. He constantly gets encouraged by getting 39/40 winning trades. Unfortunately when he gets a losing trade it wipes out all his winners and then some, and then he thinks of another system, again trading tiny take profits and massive stop losses and repeats the whole thing again and again FOR THREE YEARS. If only he put his effort into learning how to trade the right way he would have made some progress and money.

I don’t think he has any interest in trading the right way. There just isn’t enough action for him. He would get too bored and probably give up on the conservative route.

Unfavorable RR is not that bad if you have very high win rate.For RR of lets say 1:100 you need a win rate of atleast 98.99999996 %.Its easy to figure it out just use my formula :slight_smile:

AVERAGE EXPECTED PROFIT={ (WIN RATE * REWARD) - [(100-WIN RATE) * RISK] }/100 * NR OF TRADES

1:1 stop loss. If you lose, you lose it all. If you win 14 in a row, you have a million and you retire. Each seed costs $100. The point was to have 2 accounts, one slow account trading the traditional money management method. The second account was allowed to take $100 out of the slow account’s profit and give the million dollar gamble a go. It’s sort of like playing the lottery with better odds. This way you don’t have to wait x years. Just an idea.

Yeah i kinda get the idea.So you work hard on one slow account for pennies and then lose it all on a gambling account.How nice :20: Even the martingale lovers don’t risk 100$/initial trades so why here.I think classical martingale has better odds than this,seriously, if you want to blow your account do it the classical way.I mean start with 1$ even if you lose like the average 5 and win the 6th on average thats like 2^5 only 32$ risk.So by modifying the RR to a more rational 1:2 or 1:3 you still have the win rate advantage + a little less risk.Think about it.But anyway this is still gambling so you will likely lose all your cash.

But let me tell you the real solution where you get the 1.000.000 $ ,dont have to wait 9999 years and still have less risk.It is called the “Holy Grail” and you should search for it,like I do :53:
I am researching the behavior of the market for quite a few months now,i think more than a half year, and found some really exciting and unusual discoveries, how the price behaves in certain situations.I cant tell you them ,but now i am working on an EA that will be based on them.So i will make a 2nd journal with my progress after my 1st one failed with a stupid EA tested before.

You think you have something unique?

Hardly likely. the markets, and charts have been deconstructed, and researched from every angle.

If you think you’ve found something unique, it’s probably only the 256,785th time it’s been found.

Yes it’s mostly an illusion… You think you’ve found something significant until you back test far enough and find a lengthy period of time where it simply does not work… Then you’ll think… “Oh I’m so close… If I just tweak a few things I’ll get it” … This will go on for as long as you keep trying. But good luck nonetheless… I gave up after a year and a half of trying to build a mechanical, stastistical, market modeling system. :slight_smile:

The life lessons learned from forex…

Well,I spent several hours to finish reading this thread.The final point I get is this:3 years only lost $200?that’s impressive.