MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Good luck to your EA. Please do share if you get somewhere with it. Maybe we can put our minds together and find this “holy grail” once and for all. Imho, there’s nothing wrong with my idea of betting. It’s just a risk profile to one extreme. You may be right that it doesn’t have the highest expected value, but the idea of making a million in 14 trades (let’s say under 1 month) makes the little kid in me jump.

There is one key word in that sentence: “mechanical” .Who said anything about being mechanical, the other great think i’ve learned about looking at the market is that you cant impose a mechanical system to it.I mean the market does what it wants to do, you cant put it between 2 frames and treat is like another “gambling” unit.My method is about adaptation,which is a key word kere and its the opposite of mechanical.While a mechanical system will trade lets say a head&shoulders pattern, my system will trade the basic PA movement and only that, which could form any chart pattern along with it, but the bot will be ready for it.

Thank you.And of course i will share my results after i will get any.It is still in develompent stage so i cant guarantee anything, but i think i`m on the right path.

Also i`ve found a problem with your betting system which will ruin it completely :frowning: .I was thinking about it, since i had some prebuild EA’s just for this case which on average had something like 50-60 consecutive wins on average and like 70 maximum, with using 1:50 or 1:100 RR which is high risk but you know this is a gambling system after all.

[ul]
[li]After that i was thinking lets say you start with a 100$ (thrown out money) account.
[/li][li]You risk 100$ / trade if lose then you lost it all, you have to recharge your account with another 100$
[/li][li]If you win you continue with doubling lot size right? And continue doubling lot at every win until you get to the 14th trade at which point you will have 1.638.400$ according to my calculations and then you cashout and retire.
[/li][li]So the tehnique is basically a classical anti-martingale system,just for you to know.Doubling lot size at profits, or some variation of it.
[/li][li]The big problem with this is, called overleveraging,which means that either at some point you will not have enough cash to support the lot size, and problably you will use very small leverage like 1:200 or 1:400 to support as high lot size as you can get.
[/li]You will probably get a nice little MARGIN CALL after a few winning trades.Because if you use like 10 pip tp and 200 pip stop for example, it would work to not get stopped out at nasty retracements and reversals.So its good to use this wide stop initially, but at some point your posizion size will be so big that you will get stopped out at lets say 10 pips because the equity will be less than the free margin, which will turn that 99% win rate back into 10-20%.And one loss you need and all your money is vanished.And if you get overleveraged at the 5th trade for example, how the heck are you going to survive the next 9 trades with 20% win rate?What do you think?
[/ul]

An EA is a mechanical system… There is zero point to an EA that is not mechanical… i.e. one that needs human intervention.

Sure you can make an EA using dynamic parameters… But it is still a mechanical system.
Something that does not need human discretion or intervention is “mechanical”.

Oh sorry i thought u meant the system on which the EA is built.Of course the EA is mechanic because it is a robot.But the system on which is built is dynamic and has nothing mechanic in it.I like how guys use mechanic systems in their trade like on x situation do y thing and if y thing will fail then do z thing.Its just nonsense, the robot must adapt to the market, must have a variety of settings and most of all must have a place for adaptation for example.

Lets say i do a backtest of 4 years of the EUR/USD pair with a moving average set to 20 and one set to 30.Both of them will show up good results.Now if i use this in my bot and the initial period of the MA is set to 20 and lets say we get a bad day, the bot should adjust itself to MA period 30 the next day.So my goal is not to create a stupid mechanical robot which will do whatever is programmed to do, but to create a real AI which can adapt itself to the enviroment.:smiley:

Why did you give up? What weaknesses did you discover?

I was browsing Money’s FXBook. 67% drawdown. :frowning: Average loss was 88 pips vs an average win of 1.3 pips. Hang in there, Money!

I too trade inverted R:R ratios, although nothing as extreme as Money. (atm, my most extreme risk:reward ratio is 1:0.25).

Well, Made it to 3 years…

I have learned a tremendous amount of things in the Forex Business. Its my time to make my move… Time to get out of the kiddy pool.

I am Ready.

PS. WOW, time went fast, in a sense, BWAHAHAHAHA, although I think I aged by 8 years.

finished this week,

Sept 20th-Sept 27th

49-2
26.6% increase
2.5% drawdown
Losses where from Trail stop slippage

Not bad even tho its demo, and being my 3 year anniversary, it was special, lol…

I can buy an inverted r:r ratio but 88 risked for 1.3 reward???

Madness.

What would be the difference if a Realtor bought a House for $88,000 but then sold it for $89,300?

Or what if he bought a House for $88,000 and sold it for $80,000?

Or what if he bought the house for $88,000 but found a can full of gold coins in the back yard?

What it really boils down to, is he still paid $88,000 but risking the entire $88,000 for 1 deal…

Real estate does this all day every day…

You pay $88,000 hoping to get something in return, whether thru flipping, or thru instant sales, which if that was the case, would be next to nothing…

Whats his stop loss? At what point in the deal, would he say, " you know what, Im going to lose my a$$ over this", so he sells the property for a loss, and it could be as high as 25%…

He still risked $88,000…

I would have to say real estate is horrible business?

Forex is different.

My risk is whatever I set my stop at… Drawdown was no more then 2.5% or 9 pips area…

Its like having a big spool of gold fishing line. But this isnt any type ever seen… It almost guarantees you big fish… So you throw a biggggg chunk of chum on the hook, which is tethered with a release about 5 feet up the line, just incase you snag sometime wild, it wont take all your gold line…

SMH

Im comparable to a Real estate wholesaler.

Just dont have the paper work to deal with…

Buy a property, then sale it soon after making a minor change to the property, but making a quick profit…

its about discipline and confidence, and having the guts in this business.

And like I said in the past many of times on babypips, if your not confident in your actions, or trades, then you shouldnt even be contemplating risking anything, period

This is why being Right, is important. You play, to win, the game.

You can not be satisfied with just playing the game, you have to taste the win, want the win, and above all else, the WILL to win!!

You bagged 350 pips this week?

WHY ARNT YOU A BILLIONAIRE?

If your pulling in 75 pips a day, WHY ARNT YOU A BILLIONAIRE?

35 pips a day, WHY ARE YOU NOT A BILLIONAIRE???

BECAUSE TRADERS REVOLVE AROUND THE WORD, [B]INVESTMENT[/B], In RELATION TO FOREX

Think about that.

No offense but those are the worst analogies I have ever come across.:31:

If trading the most upside down risk:reward method I have ever come across makes you happy then by all means… be as happy as a puppy born with two tails to chase. Just leave the analogies to professionals.

Money, maybe you won’t like this but I feel like I have to tell you. You have been trading 3 years and you are still experimenting and try to find the perfect system that of course doesn’t exist. I don’t actually know how you trade but to me seems like you are overcomplicating everything and try to reinvent the wheel.

I have the impression you lost 3 years of time like that people that tried 1000s combinations with 1000s indicators and you still have to start learning how to trade for real.

I really hope I am wrong and I really hope you will make it.

Good luck!

Tras, when you have goals of making Billions, sometimes its necessary to overcomplicate things.

Im not talking $20,000, or $2Million, Im talking Billions…

you tend to make more elaberet plans the bigger the take potential.

I actually don’t think you can make billions with ultra scalping. The people that earn billions trade medium/long term and mainly base their trading on fundamentals.

But well, really hope you can prove everyone wrong. You could maybe open 2 accounts and try 2 strategies. Your one and a normal standard one where you actually try to make a 5% per month with long term trading.

Well, my whole plan is entirely different then the industry average.

With my intentions, I CAN NOT follow the crowd…

Look, top hedge fund managers average about $842,000 [B]AN HOUR[/B] for their efforts… The top makes ruffly $2.3 Million an hour!!! In a year, they make more then Apple.

HOW?

WHo knows, They wont tell us, lol…

Im a high school drop out, never went to college, have horrible credit, ( which is a good thing for a millionaire), and currently dont enjoy my lifestyle and really didnt have no silver lining…

I have to make my own luck, i have to pave my own path, lay my own bricks, and use my own mind…

This isnt going to be easy, and I know this.

I have to keep pounding into my head, that time is flying, just keep to the plan, I am a Billionaire…

And all this with very little risk. $100 to $200

If I just follow the plan, wait for my entry, it will be a piece of cake…

Sure, if I had 20 years to make this happen, 5% a month would be great. But thats not what Im after…

I want this NOW…

I feel great, I think the timing is just right, its like that feeling you get when your in the “on deck circle”… Its almost my turn to prove my efforts, and split this whole game right up middle…

I got the butterflies in my stomach, Im feeling more at ease with my stress, because I can see my future developing before my eyes… And it looks great…

Well what to say…you surely believe in yourself…hope you are the next thing!

I will be watching…good luck! :wink:

I hope when you make it, you don’t steal the title of the book I’d like to write. . .“What? You think this ****e is easy”

Good Luck my friend, I forgot who said, before you achieve it, you have to conceive it.
Gp

Where did you get this information from…

seen on a youtube video, cant remember off hand, the numbers stood out to me.