MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Is that a VGA or SVGA?

Sorry, couldn’t resist :stuck_out_tongue:

May the pips be with you!

Sounds like you’re on track. :slight_smile:

Hello Traders,

Update…

Making deposit today, nothing huge, but I will turn it into a nice gain… If I dont trip between today and Friday close, Im going to deposit even more.

My strat is sound, and feel most confident thus far in my forex career.

Up 10% today, and 22% Since Yesterday morning… Getting ready to get the money machine crankin…

21-2 current run this week.

Stay tuned, its getting good…

Hope it doesn’t burn you out Money, all this HFT manual trading :wink:

Update,

46.6% gain since last monday,

31-2

Made a deposit Friday, ( ran into PayPal verification problems Tuesday, all good now)

Orders closed, do have order waiting to fill,

Slow and steady does it

I hate Oanda… As soon as news hit, Lost connection with MT4, ( only real account) Demo works, but 16bt per secon, usually around 56,000… Then, on my galaxy tablet, ( used to make trades) also crashed, and now wont even start…

Ugg

still nothing, wont connect… Then, went to Oanda.cm and IT wont even load, just get blank page, Anyone else having this issue?

Oanda, servers crashed or were hacked… Good thing I wasnt in a trade. This is why its best to poach range price action, at Oanda anyways.

up 76% this week, lol.

Nope, it’s working fine, they must be onto you!

Only joking, everyone I know who trades on Oanda is out at the moment including me.

dont look good, they wont even answer the phone. Not even a tweet. Folks are thinking they are done. WOW.

Pulled a Bitcoin? Even went to cnn.com, and the last update is the current freeze price, ( au- .8936)

*shruggs, i dont know

an hour later,

OANDA ‏@OANDA 2m

Hi everyone - we are aware of the website issues and working to resolve things as soon as possible! Thanks for your patience.

ok, still isnt up, but just now, it seems price ( aud/usd) just started moving again( Yahoo finance). Was there a global freeze on the pair?

My charts from my broker look fine. :confused:

Thanks Kevin, JUST came back up

@MoneyNVRSleeps

In all curiosity have you calculated how much $ 300 will be within a year, with 5% profit every day??

The formula can be found below, maybe you can show your math abilities to us in the forum
and explain how much it gets during a year ? …

( ps around 250 trading days a year.)

Question 2, How long time you need to remove the U.S. debt deficit with your amazing trading skills !!

300 · (1 + 0,5)250 =

[/B]

with $500

9 months, 1.49 mill

@MoneyNVRSleeps

[B]
Congratulations, you’ve just proven my goldfish is smarter than you …

Even when I present a formula for compound interest.

Can you not do the simple task.
With $ 500 in the account 5% each day for a 9-month time period, you earned $ 7.842440 million (22 trading days a month) not 1.5 million

• 250 days $ 500 on your account by 5% every day will give 99.150468 millions of dollars

That topic was so popular and no one has a realistic understanding of how sooo retarded calculate future profits in this way …

[/B]

sweet, ,

My concentration is consistency right now, the money will come… Time is going by very fast, I just need to stay on track, and take it step by step, 1 day at a time.

*shruggs, might happen, might not, but worth the roll of the dice.

Five hundred dollars compounded daily by a static 5% over 250 days would be actually $130,729,197.17.

Somehow your calculation is more like 4.88894854%. Not a full 5.

Not even you.