MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

[_] torulf39 managed precise trolling

[_] torulf39 managed precise maths

[_] torulf39 managed precise english

[X] thread is funny

There is an issue here;

Making 5% on 500£ daily might be possible but making 5% on 500,000£ is far from feasable. Simply because you won’t be able to get the same leverage from your broker.Even if you would you wouldn’t get in and out of the market as easy as if you were trading considerably lower amounts.

Hope That makes sense, never the less good luck on the journey.
Explosive setup system: What’s the Z Pattern?

'Best

[B]Dear Master Tang … Now I have never been told that I’m nothing special talent in mathematics …

But simple math formula as any 14-year student at the school, most people should be able to master …

$ 500 in the account, 5% every day in profits in 250 days will give the cozy sum of
99.2 million doller …

So I eagerly await how you arrived at your results …

I guess you have a forex guru Calculator!![/B]

ok, good stuff, reguardless, give or take 30 million, lol…!!!

THATS my goal then,

See, already thinking ahead a bit, I would be happy average of $95,000 weekly…

Only got to 57% in the last 2 weeks, real account.

Hope to start rolling here… Missed alot of pips using my Trail stop. My system actually turned out some very good trades at 1:1… So, now being the weekend, I will go back and see how I can make the most out of my trades.

They either run quick, or juke me out, and I try to poach them…

Not going to lie, dont like to lose, so try to make perfect entry…

finished this week ( 10 day run ) at 48-3

Had a loss today, but it was a strange situation. Im using MT4 now real account, and entered a tad early on a trade, and still had some units available, and threw them in the mix at the right time. Well, both trades got positive, I closed my first trade, but it showed negative, then the other trade closed automatically. ( doing from tablet ) but got credit for just the 2nd trade, and not the 3 pips from original trade… I was steamed for a minute…

I have some things to sort out this weekend, better my preparations, get more into a timely routine. Looking to start dieting and working out… Need to work on the beach body, cant have a nice pool and a big belly, BWHAHAHAHA…

I just need to focus on the moment, and not on the future right now…

Before I know it, it will be Sept again, and should be well on my way, finally…

Fellas, thanks for the input…

Now, I just have to wait for the monthly flaming and putdowns from the regulars…

Have a great and productive weekend.

EDIT: I vowed not to feed the wookies any more.

[U]
Mr Tang, I read your post before you changed it. Wookies … hmm that was a new one …
[/U]

[B]Start a thread * 5% daily profit may to increase your account is a Utopia

As unfortunately very few people who started with trading understand …

Mr Never, is a novice showing his Christmas chart and put a lot of effort into his post where he tries to convince others how he can be rich with only a 5% profit every day.

This affects a lot of people who dream of success in trading … but the result is that the account become faster bankrupt … (you learn bad habits).

Money mangaement is the most important component for success in trading

Mr Tang has proven that he can not master simple interest calculation and also proved that he did not have the balls to admit this …

To err is the everyday life of a trader every day consists of error right error right
[/B]

Oh well, that’s you ruled out Money, it’s def not you in my funny video :slight_smile:
http://forums.babypips.com/melting-pot/63351-funny-videos-dog-pees-electric-fence.html

Dude, Whats you Fkin agenda? Get out of my thread, and take your baby rants and poor attitude somewhere else.

We dont want that here.

The sad thing with babypips is, people try to have a fun, get better at Trading, look for even a small light of enthusiasm, just to have some smart ass know it alls, to come in and piss alllllll over the place, and deflating the little class this Forum has.

Its horrible… What do you gain, by throwing wrenches in good things and general banter about this career?

WHO GIVES A FK IF I GET IT RIGHT OR WRONG, 98% GET IT FKIN WRONG, U PIDDLY FK!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA, na, not that bad, but thats freakin funny bro, if i dont start im on that path, lol…

Carbless isnt fun, already got the headaches. Down 6 lbs in 2 days

[B]If the native Indians who accepted the goods 60 golden as payment for the sale of Manhattan in 1626 had invested money in a Dutch bank with a 6.5% interest rate and annual capitalization, investment in 2005 would be worth more than € 700 billion, more exceeds total estimated value of all property in all of New York. With 6% interest would the investment be worth € 100 billion (7 times less!).
[/B]

That little makes that big of a deal, crazy, huh… But they couldnt wait it out,…

You really should read the whole thread, and also visit math.com.

[B]Visit math com , who make wrong calculation you or me !!!

You statement

Five hundred dollars compounded daily by a static 5% over 250 days would be actually $130,729,197.17.

So please enlight me Mr Tang … Who make correct calculation

[/B]

Who make hard time on thread …

Mr Money not trying to sell you startegy. Please to be leaving soon.

You’ve been chasing this “dream” for 4 mindless years. When will you get it?

Lol, two down, more to come…

As Lincoln apparently said, always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.

srsly man

Good start to the week.

Got my 5% today,

65.6% gain in 11 days

53-3

slo and steady,

Any updates, money?

Im back.

Unfortunitly not rich yet. Ive spent the last 6 months finding a better footing in Forex. Ive created certain rules, news events, blah blah blah… Pretty much fixed my problems from the past.

I want to be ready to roll confidently by Jan 1st.

Im averaging around 40% gain a week, and really picked up steam the last 4 weeks. Win rate 94% and DD 2.5% on a trade, not over all.

losses, again, are PC lag with the trail stop slippage.

Overall account, i have no drawdown.

Money Management theory still the same, as that was not the issue. The issue has always been pair reversal and trend direction/continuation.

stay tuned,