MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Hi ScorpiusTygma,

Love the Shirt, I want one, lol…

Glad you enjoyed the thread. Its been quite the journey thus far. I find that in the end, we’re all after the same thing, MONEY…

Not out to prove a point, just like to journal the adventure, and provide reading material to anyone that reads the forum.

Definitely on a mission, no doubt about that. Persistence pays in the long term. If at anytime your feel something is obtainable, and reap great benefits, like some have, then you work hard to Master it, then go get it.

If someone has done it, then I think I might be able to do it. ANd in this career path, nothing can hold me back but myself.

The key is to make it second nature. You tie your shoes for years, now you can do it without looking. You might mess up once in awhile, but thats mainly because your in a hurry, and not cerebrally focused on the task. Now if you focused each and every time, the odds of you messing it up are pretty much 0% chance. Trading is the same for me.

Losses happen, just not right now, maybe not ever. But I can actually feel the charts now, and my gut reactions to stay out or get in have been on point.

Practice Perfection, is the key, for me anyways.

Again, thanks for the awesome pat on the back, and great Pips to you!!

Nahhh, just messin, lol…

137%
47-0

I havent made a trade since 7am EST Way to much news happening this morning… I like to be on the sidelines around 7:30AM when heavy news days are here. *Message

Just havn some fun, lol… Its intense in here!! No offense taken Mike…

Thanks for the Props!!

Great! keep rolling!!

I’ll be with you here until you make millions!!

Is this a JOKE? Best trade is 3 cents ($ 0.03) and 4.39 pips average per trade My broker asks more then that… 47 winners in a row is very good but times 0.03 it is only $1.41 profit

I’ve only been dipping in & out of the thread & I thought that the win ratio was impressive but that previous screenshot raises too many questions for me.

Average Pips: 4.39pips
Average Trade Length: 3hr 15mins

Hell, most pairs move that distance in a matter of seconds so to be scalping for such a low amount of pips, why such a long trade duration? I truly admire the determination & perseverance that you’re showing in terms of wanting to master your trading but with that one post, you’ve lost my interest.

Keep up the wins & best of luck to you.

I held a handfull of trades long term, because I seen pretty good chance for it to run. 1 I held over the weekend, again, another good trade considering what I assumed would happen. It should of been 31 pips, but I didnt have a trail stop on it, and closed it manually after it started moving up,. I also said a few pages back, i had a few mis my TP by half a pip, just to go back down. 1/2 a stinkin pip, and they were 25 pip TPs. *shruggs

Its not all about scalping,

It will get there bud, its PRACTICE!!

new update?

I’m currently at 40-0
cheers

That would be really impressive, but let’s be really conservative here. What is the LEAST amount of money you can imagine having in about one year’s time?

Is it okay if you make less than $100 in one year’s time? Because that is the only amount that seems realistic to me at this point.

MoneyNVRSleeps

Sorry for my reaction I didn’t go through your old posts now I understand. Is there anything about the method you use in this thread? Or the EA? I saw 1 post with a movie from the dutch television, how is that? I suppose you are not Dutch? When you start trading real money? even $100 will give you a good result if your system is that good.

Nothing is more outstanding than how well he is able to delude himself that this time will be different and he’s going to turn the change in his pocket into anything other than some dryer lint.

One loss will stop this train in its tracks. Just watch and wait. Tick tock.

Every person has their personal form of escapism. To many it is vegging out to hours of television or cinema, others escape by immersing themselves into stories painted out in books and literature. Many take their escape in day dreaming of how they would spend a large lottery jackpot after they buy a lotto ticket and are awaiting the results.

It is very clear that Money’s personal form of escapism is the hope of the dream of making it big in trading forex. There is nothing wrong with that, especially seeing as how he isn’t blowing thousand of dollars, he isn’t hurting himself and therefore no need to get on a soap box or to try and stage an intervention.

He’s not pretending to be a guru like many on this forum have done to attract a fan base to stroke their ego, he’s simply chronicling his own journey. He has thrown up more myfxbooks then anyone else I’ve seen, which should be applauded more then a guru who puts up great hindsight analysis while hiding behind the unknown of unverified performance. It doesn’t really matter if his dreams are realistic, its fascinating to simply sit and observe as he progresses and hopefully evolves.

Keep it up Money, keep your risks in check, but keep the optimism alive.

Good post Macro, especially re the guru stuff.

Recently reading a book that I have often meant to read but never got round to.

The author/trader referred to a particular nasty disease he suffered from early on in his career - it seems that many learners can easily succumb.

Larry Connors named it “Guruitis”.

:smiley: Keep it up Money, love your determination mate. Legend!

WOOT!!

Thats awesome Wiz!! Keep rollin

OK, Lets be conservative,

$25,000 innnnnn, lets say, 6 months

well, heres to a good week,

162% gain
50-0