MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Hey TC, Its fine man, I expect whats dished to me. My set-up consists of Mainly MACD, which is the main catalyst. And a bunch of others. I actually use 3 charts, 2–15M charts, and 1 Min chart for entry.

Each chart has different things that I watch for. Cant fit them on 1 chart, to cluttered.

Some instinct rides true also.

EA still work in progress.

Great Pips to ya this week, !

hey do you have the link to your myfxbook? i can’t find it anywhere

cant do it bro, EVERY TIME I post a Link, I go down in flames.

Like Clock work.

oh sorry. just wanted to see the winning streak

Maybe you can reverse-engineer his trading method from his history so you can learn how to make 4 cents per trade too.

Until the clock strikes 12, that is.

Well, with this kind of attitude you will go nowhere…thats for sure…

175%

52-0

20 trading days

Almost a whole month loss free,

Good day so far, nice to not have news. These are the days you need to get on your game and hit the dealers hard.

187%

53-0

19% today!! WOOT

200% Gain

55-0

20 trading days

Time to switch gears,

Today was JUST short of 24%

When I began, 1,541 days ago, I had a goal of hitting 25% a day. Almost there!!

My calculations would turn $100 into $300,000 in 36 trading days .

Consistency, consistency, consistency,

Care to disclose your leverage ? and how much are you risking per trade ?

And I don’t think its impossible what you’re doing. I’ll be following !

Hey Rookie, Good morning.

My leverage is 50:1

My risk is nothing, as I see risk as lack of proper preparation and execution. Although I do have stoplosses, I do not anticipate using them.

So you’re okay with risking 50% of your account per trade or even more given that you’re well prepared to execute your trades precisely ? I like that confidence. But sometimes you run out of luck ! Better be prepared some rainy days ahead.

I have nothing against your way of doing things by the way, but its just not for me. But hey you never know ! Been trying 15M charts as of recently and have been doing okay with short TFs. See its not all that what people makes things out to be. I say if it works for you, then well done !

If you don’t mind I’d like if you shared your screening criterias , entry rules and such I’m very interested in your method as to how you execute your trades - you gotta be precise !

Its an evening where I am. So good evening for me and good day to you.

Hey Rookie,

Yeah, Im ok with risking the 50%.

Alot of it has to do with simple MACD and momenteum, knowing news events, ( high traffic periods, like a highway,stay off) simple S/R via zigzag or something.

Intuition, I have over 20,000 hours of chart time.

I like 15M charts, down to 1M entry, Im looking for small chunks, like mining for Gold. Scoop by scoop, little here, little there.

Bet of Luck to ya,

Ok, update.

Started new, a tad more bankroll.

6.7% gain

6-0

61 win streak total, ;/

Hey Money,

Any latest update? We are rooting for you… I hope you keep up!

Hey MNVRS,

Hope you had a good break away from the charts and are ready to get back into it for an Explosive 2015!!

New Beginnings! :57:

I found this thread ironic, for I have made a similar goal myself before joining babypips, I created a 10 pip daily chart and a 15 min pip daily chart, after reading this thread makes me want to rip it up… lol :35:

hi money,

how are you? any news?

Money!

Need an update dude, essential thread imho