MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Yes… Master of classical science and wall street. I get bored easily.

Yes, nice to see someone so driven to reach his goals…

You know what? For some weird reason now I am cheering for MoneyNVRSleeps… :slight_smile:

if it’s possible for you to say, I am curious how much your best day/month generated?

one thing is for sure, MNVS is more driven than my wife :smiley:

Lol… You can PM me and I’ll tell you… Don’t want to post it and have everyone here demanding a myfxbook …

whatever you do, do not forget putting a big “I am trading, KEEP OUT” sign at the door!

How much were you selling the table for moneynvrsleep?

Good point FXAssassin.

simply, do not mind the negative people.
there are realistic people, and there are negative people.
regardless, just do what you can and follow your goals. act on them so you can achieve them… regardless of timeframe (goals are often achieved outside the desired/planned time projections).
be optimistic and responsible… never let any one tell you what you can and cannot do. if you do, might as well let them manage your life.

there is confidence and there is knowing when to show it and when not to !

Good morning traders,

Well, EA didnt do to well, my breakeven never kicked in properly, and seems to trigger later then i want, as I just found out it wasnt set per tick mode…

making changes,

Thanks for reading,

$200 ish,

Missed the Texas holdem crowd, see what happens, going to put it on Craigslist, with a bunch of other things i have…

I have 2 old 2Man hand saws, from like the 30’s… bunch of old stuff…

While I am a psychology major, I don’t buy into everything that is touted from the halls of academia where thinking is concerned. As to Dunning Kruger, it seems to me that it’s just as simple restatement of the obvious, but is irrellevent because it can only be “measured” in hindsight.

What I mean is that we all know that super-successful people tend to be very confident in their ability to overcome obstacles and adversity in the fact of seemingly insurmountable odds. This is a key factor in what allows them to succeed in the first place.

If a person is supremely confident and they DO succeed, then we say that his convictions and tenacity carried him through. If, however, someone carries this same attitude and they FAIL…then we start doing the monday morning quarterback thing and start saying that they were confident in their skills but because they didn’t succeed they must have been under the illusion of having the skills necessary and thus were a victim of the Dunning Kruger effect. When you simply use the ends to define the effect, it’s not really a fair or realistic way of measurement.

To put it in perspective, The Ford Motor Company of today was Henry Ford’s third (maybe fourth?) attempt at starting a car company with his name attached to it. I’m sure that the “experts” would have said that Mr. Ford was a victim of the Dunning Kruger effect after the failure of the second car company as he OBVIOUSLY lacked the skills to start a car company regardless of his confidence in his own ability to do so. Of course, the Ford Motor Company has been outstandingly successful and thus the pronouncement changes to “he was a man of tenacity and mental toughness who was guaranteed to succeed simply because of his spirit of conviction”…see the dissonance?

Same goes for Tom Monohan. The guy had to close up the first three pizza shops and file bankruptcy before he made it big with Domino’s. If he had quit, the academics would have said that he was a victim of Dunning Kruger…but because he didn’t and went on to succeed, it’s obvious that he DID have the skills necessary to be successful and he wasn’t a victim of self-illusion.

The whole line of reasoning seems backward to me. In fact, you can pretty much sum the whole thing up by saying, “If you quit, then you never had the skills necessary in the first place even though you might have thought you had them when you started the enterprise and thus were a victim of Dunning Kruger. If you succeed regarldess of numerous setbacks, then you obviously posessed the skills necessary and to overcome the odds and were not a victime of illusion.”

Thus…the bottom line seem to be, [I]“Don’t quit and you can never be considered a victim of Dunning Kruger unless you die never having achieved success in which case you won’t be around to see the experts wagging their heads and talking about how you never had what it takes in the first place.”[/I]

man o man, cant keep up, this is prime EA testing waters, and it takes forever to make a change,…

See, Im using Renko bar chart, and its an offline chart… When the water is flowing fast, this thing isnt to fluid…

[B]Me too! [/B]

I respect MNVRS for putting it all on the line and working his ass off.

No respect for those that only criticize condemn and complain, they can go to :56:

i now understand why you have an affinity and interest in Money’s trading journey. It’s good to know you are open minded and you do not simply swallow what they teach you.

Good observation and insight. some people just have a habit of putting the cart before the horse. MNVRS may or may not be an outlier, regardless I do hope he stays tenacious until he reaches his goal (financial freedom). that is the most important thing.

those indicators/EA usually take a bit of tweaking before it works as expected.

300 bux to millions with a consistent trading strategy is impossible because the market moves mostly based on speculations of subjective living creatures called HUMANS; and they don’t think or act the same every month, week, or day !!!

Step back.

You have 300 bux to invest?! Wait for an event like ECB announcing buying of euro bonds or QE’s, or any event that you know is guaranteeing large, one way pip movements in a single day( 100 pips to 300, or more). Leverage it so that you get 10 bux per pip and put something like a 50 pip(high enough) trailing stop on this sucker after it does 150 pips in your favor. Once you have your 1.5 or 3 grand liquidity at your broker, then go for 5% , not daily [U]but weekly ROI[/U]!!! Let’s say it’s a weekly profit, a good (full time trader) should be able to pull off 20 % monthly ROI without risking too much of his health or time chasing the price—by the time of next “big economic event” you should be able to have the money to repeat the experiment, only this time for 100$ a pip…and then wash, rinse and repeat…There, lol, I have just made your dream of success more realistic and actually attainable.

Difference between you and your “hero”,Donald Trump is that you don’t have a rich daddy to start you up or fall back onto like Donald had when he was 300 million in negative net worth LOL - Similarity is that you might be the same type of a blowhard and a cry baby (merely judging the posts you made here).

You want mods to censor negative comments on “your” thread? Why, so that newbies can come to this forum and read your unchallenged “plan for success” and learn what to do, instead of exactly what NOT to do from it, LOL?!

Do you have your fxbook running with this account, cant quite find it?

Technical analysts do their technical analysis because they have realised that with enough people that the results of what they think they will act the same every day, week or month

@Cyco, yes I know…But tell me, based on your tech analysis alone, what will EU display today. Remember, you are not aware that NFP is due to be released in 2 hours time…lol