Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

does your indicator have a friend ?

one gets tired of eating steak every day and wants to eat something else !

mp

2824 coming on 5 min

2871 on H1

and i was gonna say watch out for the 730 reversal, but went stupid

8pm reversal now underway ā€“ next at 9 est

nope-just a loner juz like me

so whats these funny lines telling me ?

the green and red are the A/D and aqua is the DSS

i loves it when a plan comes together !!!

sweet golly 100 Neat-If only I can maintain this :wink:

That was Sweetā€¦

That was friggin sweet!!!

Good job fellas. Wowā€¦I missed it I was gone. Ratsā€¦ I couldā€™ve profited off of your stellar analysis. <kicking myself> <beating my head against my desk>

My hats off to you guys. Iā€™m looking forward to another week of learning at your guys feet taking every breadcrumb that falls through the cracks of the table above.

there are only two things in this world ā€” forex and forex !

if you have to leave the family dangling over the edge of a cliff in a 1968 VW, you leave the family dangling, although youre allowed to call 911 on your cell.

perhaps we ought to challenge Tess and co. to a knockdown, no holds bared, pips take all, freestyle match ā€” our LRC and ā€œlaggingā€ indicators vs her naked charts !

LOL

hope ya at least had fun !

mp

LOLā€¦fortunately it was nothing quite as graphic as the scene you described. (you should be making movies) It was fun, but fun will not teach me fx unfortunately.

Ok after reading back through the last couple of hours of postings here on your venerable thread this is what bugs me. I am thinking specifically of post #704 where you show us your nice dss A/D chart. Now I donā€™t know the TF but my DSS/ A/D indicator looks nothing like yours during the same time period. ARGH this is so frustratingā€¦I even went back through this thread and reread all the dss info i could find again to see if I missed anything.

Here is a pic of mine MT4 chart for the same time period for the m5 which looks the closest. Any insight would be appreciated as I gots to make friends and trust these things. This is frustrating even as upon closer examination my broker opens todays price on the 23rd. I use fxdd and normally use a +2 offset to get the right times.

hey sandpiper

they look different cause they ARE different ā€” what im showing is my quotetracker charts and not an MT4 chart, but essentially they are the same beast (mine was a 15 min chart, i believe) in this case, the DSS was moving up and showing the trend would be UP !

of course, tex and i joked about it all weekend, raising our tpā€™s by the hour (charts werent moving, but guess our brains were !) tex started out hesitant, but guess he was staring at the charts longer and longer and finally went with my ideas ā€”

whats a real hoot is the chart is EXACTLY the same right now, but 200 pips higher than the one i posted, except the DSS is now going down.

sorry, but grabbed the handiest chart there was, and it wasnt the MT4.

Ok that makes senseā€¦i saw it was the fxcm chart but figured the dss a/d thingie would be similarā€¦thanks for clarifying thoughā€¦

Have a look for Raff Channels which I belive are the same thing according to our long lost friend Dale (someone please correct me if Iā€™m wrong).

Hey!!!

Iā€™m not LOST!!! Iā€™m alive and well (and broke AGAIN)!!! LOL!!!

I dunno about Raff Channels though i.e. that was not me I donā€™t think. I did loads of work some time ago with MOST channels (Keltner, STARC Bands, LRCā€™s, etc. etc. etc.) but I donā€™t remember Raff Channels.

Anyway: how are things???

Regards,

Dale. (forexbrokersonline.net).

Hey Dale

Read it from one of your post from early in this thread (#50) May have missunderstood what you meant but they do appear to be the same.

I use different charts as well as mt4.

Cheers

LOL!!!

Well: I cannot argue with my own post now can I (I checked post #50)!!!

NOW I remember that there are many different techniques / types of LRCā€™s.

Here is a link to what Iā€™m referring (sorry if itā€™s a ā€˜double postā€™ i.e. my brain evidently no longer functions as well as it used to just a few short weeks ago):

Investor/RT Tour - Linear Regression

Regards,

Dale. (forexbrokersonline.net).

oh god almighty, are you seriously still at that stage of your development?
fortunately, most of us grew out of that kind of childish playground behavior by the time we reached 11 or 12 years of age :rolleyes:

yet another addition to your growing list of embarrassing, immature gaffes that tells us (& everyone else here with a modicum of common sense) all we need to know about your trading credentials.

exactly in which universe do you imagine weļæ½d ever voluntarily consider associating with the likes of you, huh?

grow up & get a life for chrissakes, youļæ½re obviously spending far too much time cocooned in your virtual, make believe world - itļæ½s not healthy.

you might suffer delusions of grandeur & have this uncontrollable urge to be the center of attention wherever you roam, but fortunately our families provided us with emotionally stable environments in which to grow & flourish.

[B][I]acknowledgments to the various members who pointed us in the direction of this nonsense. We wouldnļæ½t have seen it otherwise, as we actively avoid this crackpots waffling, juvenile ramblings[/I][/B]

Well from reading that they do seem to be the same thing.

If they are not then I am stumpped. I am as yet to find a difference between my 2 sets of charts.

Either way they work much the same and are helping me profit.

Cheers

And there it goes againā€¦

rantā€¦rantā€¦rantā€¦

come on dude, the guy did not even address you (unless I am wrong and you are in fact Tess and Coā€¦lolā€¦:p)

Tex

Already has!! :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally Posted by [B]mp6140[/B]
As a ā€œmaster of the universeā€ and the ā€œspace/time continuamā€, I have long since become used to mere mortals and their associated foibles !

QUOTE=[B]JimmyMac[/B]
[B][I] ā€¦ avoid this crackpots waffling, juvenile ramblings[/I][/B]

I agree totally.

However, this is mp6140ā€™s very own thread, so I feel that he can do here as he likes.

But he will need to behave on other threads.