Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

Yes we did joke and had some good time kill on upping the ante every micro second this weekend-and yes we had both our ideas about the E/U going up…in fact initially I thought the pair will dive (if you read the post on my journal and the post here from Friday late), but to say I finally went ahead with your ideas hun??MP et tu? :stuck_out_tongue: Well in all truth I just went ahead with my own ideas, I had plotted 1.2928 as the high point as early as on Friday evening(M wanted it to go a lot higher), I thought it will go higher too, but since my t/p is much lower and I dont trade till I drop, I had my beer and headed for a movie after I ended up with a weeks worth of pips in two trades last night.

Now just woke up and found why DSS is all looking down :wink:

Am off to my day job now good day!

Tex

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised this morning when logging on. I had no idea I hit my T/P at 2am. Actually, I checked the price on the BlackBerry this morning when walking the dog and was afraid I was 200 pips underwater.

LOL are you for real?

aaah no, hang on you�re the kiddie who wanders around here with his eyes closed aren�t you :rolleyes:

didn�t you duplicate a thread titled [B]EURUSD long[/B]? in this section when there was another perfectly adequate topic with the exact same title that had been in situ since November 08, parked in the correct section of the site:

http://forums.babypips.com/eurusd/17997-eur-usd-long.html

clearly visible & active on the day you hauled that fresh thread up?

who do you suppose the [B]Co[/B] in Tess & [B]Co[/B] is that this juvenile idiot is referencing??

we (Jocelyn, her sister & me) work out of the same office as Tessa, but then if you actually ventured outside of your comfort blanket here & opened your goddamn eyes every once in a while, you�d have realized that.

with the kind of observational & common sense levels you display, it�s little wonder you�re so easily influenced by clowns like this fella.

you’ll have to get up a little earlier in the day sweetheart if you intend to lift my leg.

Pretty good feeling to wake up a find that you were on the right track and have taken a profit while you slept. I had one come home last night aswell.

Have had a few go the other way to but not for quite a while.

Jimmymac,

allow me a moment to explain and to “soften” what you “believe” is said.

if you had read some of my other posts, you would understand I come out of a lifetime in show business — my first reaction to ANYTHING is to laugh (sometimes at its sadness and sometimes at its fun)

I respect “most” points of view (unless i see them to be dangerous to, or trying to get money from, newbs !) and Tess’s is no different, and certainly one of the more experienced and worthwhile ones.

I FREELY admit i am NOT a team player — i dislike “conversation” concerning where a price is going as i have over a long period of time completely proven i already KNOW !

this does NOT fill me with self conceit or puffery — I am VERY aware of my OWN foibles and actions and fully understand that close to 50% of the readers enjoy my “fun” and 50% probably hate me for it, including my signature !

my tongue in cheek statement concerning Tess + Co (ive seen it referred to constantly as “Co” by those who are PRAISING it.) was JUST that — after 340 pips in 2 hours, a few of us here were sorta happy and having some fun ---- THAT is all ! (although the thought of a real contest IS interesting — sorta “indicators vs price action”)

Tyman and I seem destined for greatness, although it would be best if he and I keep our distances — we are two VERY OPPOSITE PEOPLE and a lot of flame and smoke comes around when we are near.

do i have an EGO — well, we all do, and mine is pretty healthy (anyway the doctors in the mental hospital told me so !) BUT many many many completely confuse my fun with something else which might be very true, were it not for my being RIGHT BRAINED and an artist !

PLEASE understand, i come on STRONGLY and many people are challenged by that — over a VERY long time of running a few businesses, ive found MORE like me than HATE me BUT NO ONE FORGETS ME, and in show business, as life, THAT is a pretty good tombstone !

Try to understand jimmymac, i hold NO dislike for Tess or pretty much anyone else — i stopped by that thread, saw there was nothing there for me and nothing i could do for you, and so left, leaving an honest reason for doing so.

the two things you must ALWAYS remember about me that makes me different from many here is <I am RIGHT brained, I am pure show business and look at everything as an artist and I insist on having fun with those around me !"

other than that, im pretty much like any other lapdog or poodle – love to be scratched behind the ears, fed sweetbreads and champagne and sit on a pretty womans lap !

TRY to understand jimmymac — WHAT most see about me is simply NOT there, but left brained people dont easily understand me, and a lot simply hate my outlandish behavior !

enjoy and trade well

mp

its a wonderful morning folks !

Tymen�s not the only one who can�t stand to be within several planetary systems of you.

i don�t need to understand anything about you or your background. We certainly got far better & more constructive things to do with our time than trawl thru 800 odd posts of fluff & flannel.

you can just stay the hell out of our way too on here mister, you hear me?

we don�t care much for you & you most certainly don�t offer anything we�re remotely interested in�…thankfully.

i�ve seen plenty of hot air merchants like you wandering around the trading arena, hell we even made the uncharacteristic mistake of employing one a few yrs back.

he bears strikingly similar echoes to you�������needless to say he lasted all of 2.5 days before he hit the sidewalk & that was 2.25 days too long for most of the guys here.

No one is forcing you to read anything. You took something the wrong way that was supposed to be a joke.

Please move on and let everyone get back to what we are supposed to be doing learning, exchanging ideas, and maybe a little fun along the way.

Cheers

uhhhh ---- duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no wonder we get along griffin – youre a bloody aussie (only took me 4 months to see that — Gawd am i observant !

i offered the olive branch to those who felt i was attacking Tess (who i would rather speak to directly)[B] and they COMPLETELY MISSED THE POINT[/B] as even a dumb aussie picked up on it !

there are people who simply WILL NOT HAVE FUN, unless its THEIR way, and MR. Tyman has jumped into the frying pan, attempting to stir up some dead issue for what appears his OWN aggrandizement and well proven substantial anger and disagreement with ANYONE who might hold an opposite or different opinion — there will be more on down the road, because its his way, BUT as long as there are peeps learning from what i put forth, and they go along with my more than obvious humor, i shall continue HELPING and if along the way, i make an error in judgeing another, i am but a human being and a tremendous distance from PERFECT !

when i am told by those who profit from what i teach that its time for me to take a long walk down a short pier, i shall hang my head, allow the tar and feathers to be applied, and like famous philosophers in history, swallow my cup of hemlock !

UNTIL THAT TIME, i shall advise and help and teach until it becomes impossible to continue, with or without MISTER tyman !

NOW, im beginning to get peturbed — past peturbed comes impatience and past impatience comes buying this site and kicking off who i desire !

LOL — anger doesnt preclude humor, EVER !

ENJOY AND TRADE WELL,

mp

hey MP

Big part of being an Aussie being able to poke fun at one another.

I do love fun. I have worked in nightclubs since I was 18 (we can drink at 18 over here) it is all about having fun.

We do have very similar sense of humor although you have a more flamboyent way of putting your point across.:smiley:

Can’t take life to serious I reckon it’s not permanent anyway.

OMG Griffin

tyman is . . . . . . . . . . . OMG ---------- an AUSSIE !

WHAT went wrong ??? is Perth loaded with UN-AUSSIE aussies ?

is there a wall around Perth, where no humor is allowed to enter ?

is Perth the home of accountants and actuarials and Mr. Scrooge ?

its your country — you must know the answer !

golly, who woulda thunk it !

mp

Not really sure have never been to Perth. It is on the other side of the country. I am north east coast Perth is south west coast.

Perth is all on it’s own though. The rest of the country basicly live on the east coast

I do have friends in perth and they are crazy, fun, lunitics. And I have seen some (and been invloved in some LOL) crazy stuff in nightclubs.

we entered the market on the GBP/JPY this morning at 9:00 wee took 100 pips profit and we are still in the cable trade now

MP…Thanks for all you’re help, tips, and advice. They have helped me along in my adventurous attempt to see the “light” at the end of the forex tunnel.
I enjoy sitting here after a long day of “workin for the man” and reading your informative and often funny post while learning something along the way in hopes of one day sticking it to the man.

Thanks and pip on.

do me a favor Griffin

ask your friends in Perth, who is the most hated man in the area ?

while certainly not sure of the answer, i DO have my suspicions !

LOL

we all die sometime and i want to go kicking and screaming with an irate husband chasing me all the way !

mp

mp,
Thank you for your priv msg, which I’ve just gotten round to perusing. To be honest, it’s been quite a busy day here so I haven’t even read or browsed the material posted today.

I�ve known Jim long enough to know I can count the number of folks he�s taken even a mild dislike to on half the fingers of one hand. But then, this is the first retail site we�ve really contributed to for any extended period, so I guess it�s a whole different ball game, including the skill & knowledge levels etc.

Our usual haunts have been either private invitational forums or professional rooms frequented by ex-colleagues & fellow likeminded players.

It was suggested we take a look in here by a couple family members of clients, who wanted a little guidance on some basic, simplified, yet effective technical set-ups/triggers to compliment their existing incomes & investment portfolio�s etc, hence our presence.

We don�t post as often or as regular as some folks because quite often we�re busy with our normal day to day tasks. Neither do we reveal all of the model structures or work practices we implement in our trading arsenal, as some of it is proprietary & some of it simply not practical to the vast majority of members here anyway.

One of the reasons we�ve remained is down to the refreshingly open & receptive nature of the site & the willingness for folks to interact & take an active role in the content of the threads to which we contribute.

Apparently, Babypips steers clear of the in-fighting & squabbling inherent with most other retail trading forums, & that suits us down to the ground. The minute any of that unacceptable behavior begins to creep into the site, that will be our cue to pack up & disappear.

We�re not interested in embroiling ourselves in silly games, time wasting or having to justify our strategies/methods to anyone, including getting involved with �this method v/s that method� points scoring nonsense.

Our strategies & technical observations won�t suit all tastes, & we don�t expect them to. We will also disagree with folks methods & interpretation of market structure, & that�s fine too.

So be it, let it go & move on!

To that end, we�ll stay loyal to the thread(s) we�ve initiated & continue to post our material & answer queries/questions as they arise to the best of our abilities.

We will no longer be drawn or contribute to any more potential conflicting scenario�s. We simply don�t have the time/energy to waste or the inclination to be bothered with such activity.

Good luck & good trading to all :slight_smile:

Tess

to be honest, i dont fully understand the content of your post — there is NO confrontations or disagreements between you and I or our threads/groups !

as you will see in the pm sent you, a “contest” was offered up as a joke, nothing more or less as no one on this thread, myself included, talks much about pips gained.

at every turn and juncture, i boldly state that there are many ways to skin a cat, and that i hold NO patent on “the best cat skinning method ever made !”

Jim attacked me outrageously when i first came here and had to be slowed down by the mods ---- he came back last night with the same anger and vindictiveness as before, long after i had APOLOGIZED to mr chann for any possible communications problem on our parts, and pushed and prodded and worked hard to open a dead can of worms, get the mods involved and whatever else happened behind enemy lines.

that i dont like him, have NO respect for his abilities and see through his psychological problems easily is well known ---- Im probably older than he, been through a career where I had to lead a lot of people through some pretty rougn periods, which allows one gets to know people VERY quickly in that situation, and its been one of my most used assets. [B]HE has OBVIOUS PROBLEMS that are easily seen [/B]and i believe only politics keeps him alive on this site, because i see nothing of any value in his writings, information or advice —[B] by his own admission, he doesnt trade often and is not very good at it, so why is he teaching others ???
[/B]
[B]but this is about you and I and in that respect there IS and has NEVER been a problem[/B] — I am a loner and most definitely NOT a team player, but i NEVER walk the world telling it how great i am and how stupid everyone else is, as everyone who reads my posts understands.

I am flambouyant, oftimes racy and definitely NOT your “normal” speaking trader that youre used to in institutions — 180 degrees opposite. I speak plainly and never use market “jargon” but i can trade the heck out of a one minute to daily chart like a man possessed and it would be hard put for you to get away from me, even though you have the trading advantage.

Some of your people took sides and some of your people even went so far as to criticize Tymen, which he DESERVED — I like you and your group, although there is no part or place that i would fit there as we are apples and oranges or at least water and oil — we simply dont mix well, even though our approaches are very close indeed !

I DONT ask for any confrontation between us and would never give it a thought, but for that idiot deciding to roar back to the site after holiday and attempt to finish what he lost months ago ----

you and I have never had a nasty word, and I dont forsee any in the future, so please - - - - - -

enjoy and trade well

and keep that putz out of my line of sight —

mp

Ouch that hurt, no just kidding- coz I am a kid, well kind of (just turned 27),chronologically if you have your legs hanging in the grave :wink:

You are amazingly poisonous and I dont know where to start, but lets see, why dont you first tell me why is your ass on fire even after 2-3 weeks if I did not see there existed a E/U thread already? What is so wrong about opening another thread on this forum? If you have issues, or if the mods have an issue they can always get that closed, no?

It appears to me the “idiot” in questions was just jostling, did not really mean the Tess and Co to really come down and have a contest (which I am sure they will lose)

frankly I am not even angered by your trite, platitude full diatribe. This only enforces my view strnger of the mob mentality that you guys have- well you guys come in group and decide why not pick up MP for how dare he not believe in trade naked sh*t you profess to follow- again, I dont know your method, why am I even disaparaging against it-but the crux is that yiou guys have formed a gang, like a bunch of stray dogs and will bark at anyone you decide to be not follwoing your likes.

FYI-I had been a newbie in search for weeks and months losing and looking for some guidance without falling prey to unscrupulous businesses. What MP offered was simple, straightforward and profitable-I dont have to agree with everything he says-but then I dont have to slap him around for saying something that I dont like-makes sense- I have not seen your methods/systems…may be when I do I may like them and decide to adopt them in my trading- Who knows- why should I go about exploring each and every thread on this forum when I can have a valuable lot of info from a few sources only? Do you remember yous sister,or mother or whatever that Tess she advised some one on that thread to have a thick skin-well the same goes for you baby idiot!

Anyways you are a pighead, and you just wont get it.

i loves your doggie analogies — SO fitting for a mob, out of control and not paying any attention to the slightest truths !

and now we shall let this die so i can get on with some of the more wonderful things that run around the world, peek into the banks inner sanctums, and report back to us how to make money !

wee little beasties they are, but they hold many secrets designed to enable the more humble of us to follow the leaders and ride their coattails into the land of Oz (golly, i wish i could talk like a REAL trader, but i never learned how) where we shall dance and prance and have a ball !

so free of the need to answer (or at least dodge) the slings and arrows that have been thrown, we can get back to our main purpose, that of being capitalist pigs who would throw our grandmothers out of their apartments, so as to make a buck !

oh yeah — when i started this thread, i was trading the GU and UJ — only later did i get bored of them and move over to the EU, so any “kidnapping” of anothers ideas seems not to apply !

ONWARDS to the next step — wee little beasties that go bump in the night !

mp

Lol yeah I like analogies bw animals and human behavior-originally not my idea, I read a novel in which the protagonist a former west german spy was hounded by the dogs (alluding to the Russians) that kind of seeemd apt here :wink:

Tex