Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

Ouch! Some people around here don�t seem to like you very much. But I would like to say thank you for not bailing out and staying on course in spite of all the incoming flack. I�ve been following your thread for a while and not only have I learned a great deal about forex , but I�ve laughed so hard I�ve almost peed my pants! I find your thread very informative and a lot of fun to read. Maybe that�s the great divide, people that think money and fun never should mix, and those that think money & fun are like peanut butter & jelly! Thank for sharing the information and great humor!

d-pip

PS I�ve become a big fan of LRCs thanks!

enjoy and trade well

NEVER stop smiling and laughing

mp

what flowery language with which you post. The link for the right brain left brain test doesn’t work. I’ve tried it a few times but no workie. Consequently I have no idea if i’m left right or void.

Now I finally took that test and it would appear that I am right brained. But when reading the discription of left and right brained the left seemed to fit me more (good at maths and science, logical approach).

Perhaps I am some kind of super hybrid of both the left and right brain.

[B]THE WORLD WILL BE MINE [/B](Add evil laugh)

Perhaps I am just alittle messed up and strange. Guess we will find out one day.:slight_smile:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH

The Right Brain vs Left Brain | The Daily Telegraph

mp

Thanks for posting the working link. I’m definitely rt brained according to rotation and description. That would explain my multitude of personality disorders as well as me being drawn to your particular thread like a deer to headlights. :smiley:

now you understand why the townspeople, carrying torches and battering rams, come to the castle gates screaming for blood — so it goes with visionaries and the truly gifted.

Life may indeed be easier if youre a simple minded, left brained personality — all you do is go along with the mob and scream a lot — helps if youre an old hag with no teeth and long stringy hair — even better if youre in black and white and produced in hollywood !

onwards — the double breasted blazers await !

,[ (thats mp in typo)

LOL, pretty funny stuff.

Unfortunately I think i might be outside the Castle gates as well (why do the gifted visionaries live in castles anyway) trying to pick my way through the mob while avoiding flying projectiles and the grinding of the angry bodies which would try pulverize me to a fine dust. I risk my life to get in only hoping to find some direction on how to multiply my little bag of shekels through skillfully trading with the guy (who snuck in through the underground tunnel) who has rupees and pesos. I do this with the hope that someday I could build a small thatched hut far out in the woods with a large front porch upon which I could peaceably rock in my rocking chair smoking my corn cob pipe, wearing my straw hat, and wondering why in the heck I even bother to put on my double breasted suit and wingtips every morning anyway. Then I remembers why I do it, i do it to honor the man locked up in the tower of his own castle, by those who thought all his staring, clicking, typing, and cackling was a sign of some mental illness! These same people who in the best interest of the general population took it upon themselves, the guardians of the masses, to COMMIT him to solitary confinement for the rest of his days on earth.

EXCELLENT and who needs a blazer and wingtips in a thatched hut when sandals and shorts will do better !

BUT – solitary confinement is only that if accepted as such by the visionary, who might have simply wanted to be left alone to carry on his visions and throw an indicator out of the tower every now and again.

anyway, all black and white castles from hollywood have elevators down to secret tunnels scattered hither and yon, and the yon one is VERY handy !

even visionaries need to shop sometimes !

hehehehehehehehehehehe

mp

“Now, if you enjoy my antics, youre either on the wrong medications, should seek serious help as soon as your insurance bill is paid, OR ---- and may heaven have mercy on your soul ---- you may be RIGHT BRAINED ALSO ! (did you ever take the test – its posted somewhere on this thread)”

Yes, extremely right brained. I did the dancing girl test a while back and not only was she spinning right but her head was spinning at double speed!!! LOL

I have ADD and I�m dyslexic, my brain is like a block of swiss cheese, huge holes with nonfunctioning parts all over the place! I can�t even remember my own cell phone number let alone stock or currency prices, but if I take my meds and get the right information laid out in a certain way I can visually get a fairly good idea as to what the market is doing.

I�ve spent the better part of the last 30 years working as a self-employed commercial photographer. Early on in my career I was a contract photographer for the Navy & Coast Guard and ended up doing a lot on presentation graphics, charts, graphs, illustration, etc for 35mm slide shows and overhead transparencies.

For me, it�s all a visual thing, layout the market charts as you would for presentation graphic and it all becomes clear. Somedays anyway…this past Fri I got trampled pretty bad in an euro-bull stampede, still have hoof prints up & down my backside.

Caution left brained folks, the right brained shall rule the world. Maybe we already do? Left-handed people have a tenancy to be right brained and with the last 5 US presidents, the finger on the big red button was on a left hand with 4 of them.

happy trading!

ah d-pip

THAT explains so much. btw, one of our members is a dude named Steve Jobs, ignored for years by the left brained elite of the stock market, he came back like a tyronnasauris in need of a BIG meal in popularity and production.

but anyway, director of photography here, so VISUALS are the way for me also ---- thats why i always talk about SEEING what the market is doing and not facing it with statistics or any of that LEFT brained silliness !

Im probably closer to your problems than a lot, but even though each day starts anew, i get thru and loves it.

so — if i can do it you can do it (lets start a support group or something) and its just fun and games, which is all it really should be — not warfare, battle lines or deadly serious as some would wish !

[B]ITS JUST A GAME, PLAYED WITH REAL MONEY, AND IT AINT HARD TO WIN !

[/B]so lets just do it !

enjoy and trade well

mp

as i post this, my tp has been hit on EU and now NOTHING is happening.

the time is 4:56 and its been silent for 15 mins — anyone know why ?

i already know the answer — you should !

mp

Price is where everyone wants it until the 5pm reversal.

d-pip

go to your control panel and allow PM’s — you must have left it on “NO” PRIVATE MESSAGES !

mp

BTW, did you have a small scalp for this time, we have been stuck around here for quite some time, probably around 2 hours. I opened a short at 3pm for 1.2840 and have not seen much movement. I expect with the way everything is looking on the Shi, we should see some downward pressure shortly. Of course a nice little short run should happen once Obama starts talking based on the old notion that the Pres speaks and the dollar gets strong for at least that time.

mp6140

PM switched on! I didn�t even know there was such a thing as babypips �PRIVATE MESSAGES�?
thanks!

[B]where are the gold stars ----[/B]
[B]SOMEONE please find the gold stars -----
[/B][B]WILL SOMEBODY MOVE THEIR BUTTS and find the gold stars[/B]

[B]WHERE THE HELL ARE THE gd GOLD STARS ???[/B]

[B]DAMMIT ![/B]

NOT WORKING – ill try later

mp

I thought it was so obvious I failed to reply!! No No just kidding, I wasn’t even here good job husky! 1 gold star Husky 0 Gold stars everyone else.

I can’t wait for the day when I can click and stare all day long at my computer. I have spent the last 3 days pouring concrete for a pittance. What people don’t realize that even a simple thing like putting in a patio is a gamble for the one doing it. One thing goes wrong and boom you got to do it all over again for loss. Fortunately that didn’t happen but the possibility is there. There is no trend in concrete, it will not come back to you in time, only further away. Do I get at least a silver star for whining? :rolleyes:

im a sucker for a whiner who was pouring trendless concrete for a pittance !

EVERYONE gets a gold star, but husky gets some oak leaf clusters also, if we can only find the danged things around here,

ok, gonna take a bit to find the oak junk, but we got the stars so we should find the oaks also.