Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

Hi everyone I am on neutral side. I just concentrate on my trading and learn from this forum. Recently, there are a lot of disputes around the forum. I am sad to see this happening in babypips. This forum should be a place for ppl to learn and study. Since MP is now banned, I think trav72 should not post such comments here. I think you are sort of adding oil to the fire. You can anger some of the ppl here with your comments. Hope everyone take life as it is and carry on doing well in trading. :slight_smile:

not even a tiny winy little bitā€¦cmon learn to flyā€¦

Truly sorry if i offended youā€¦let me say again I have no problem whatsoever with TRO or his thread. The above statement is true and i donā€™t think i implied otherwise in my earlier posts.

Man, check out this continuation

Long live MP

I dont think I will ever understand the shifty policies on this board.
No I dont post here often(actually this is my first post) and any hardcore babypips memeber will probably ban me at somepoint too. Anyways my website is in my profile and as long as your not selling anything than your welcome to join its a nonprofit with absolutely no ads. most of our activity is on our irc server though.

charging money for the forum may just be an idea to filter out the serios peeps from loafers. I dont see anything wrong with that,

To what end? If he doesnā€™t want ā€œloafersā€ posting drivel, he could just not allow posting for anyone who isnā€™t ā€œseriousā€ enough to pay. No reason not to let loafers READ the forums.

This is something Iā€™ll never understand ā€“ why so many stretch to make excuses for obvious scammers.

I know if I were making millions trading, the hassle of collecting a few hundred or few thousand bucks from some people to read my words of wisdom in my forum would be SO worth it :rolleyes:

Oh mine, ā€˜what manner of menā€™.
where were these guys when MP was around:orpips, melisky,tony, mytwopips(fx honourary member my aā€“) and trav(we know heā€™s go nothing to offer).
Does it mean that you guys have no guts to post on this thread and face up to Mp while he was still here? So now you got the chance to pounce on a defenceless man?
Some people are really, really spineless.

Grow up. There was no reason to post here before. This is his thread. Iā€™m posting now because Iā€™m puzzled as to the bizarre reaction his banning has received. The ridiculous conspiracy theories. People need a dose of reality. If you canā€™t even think clearly or logically about something trivial like this, how do you expect to make it in forex? People fail because they trade what they WANT to be true, rather than what they see the market actually doing. This is exactly the same.

lol @ having ā€œgutsā€ to ā€œfaceā€ MP while he was here. Yes, because the thought of an anonymous internet poster saying something mean about me was too frightening!

Exactly.

Those who are obsessed with insinuating, speculating, and accusing MP of nefarious conduct need to focus. Put your collective energy into the market.

Iā€™ll happily take your money.

:wink:

Babypips, so far the only ones who respect your decision to ban MP are the trolls and cowards. In the Forex vernacular, thatā€™s not much of a support line. We are still waiting for your statement.

The silence is deafening.

When did I pounce on him (mp), or say anthing about him??? I just stated Trav was funny. We go back a while. I donā€™t know what he (Trav) has been up to over here or care to go back and find out. I just stated he was funny. Which in my opionion is and always has been.

Now go add a downer and a laxative to your kool-aid and chill out.

Found this on the net.

lol, sure you did. Hi Mike.

Doesnā€™t Tessā€™s crew trade with support/resistance? Iā€™m also not quite clear why trading with SR would require one to be willing to take large drawdowns; in fact, it should be the method LEAST likely to incur drawdowns, since the whole point is that price should react at the SR area and NOT keep sailing past your entry taking your account with it.

Anyway, I also am curious as to why you were banned, since none of your posts here were banworthy in my opinion.

Good luck in your future trading.

Hi Mike , great to hear from you and good to see someone has the balls to make a statement around here. Seems BP canā€™t do it and that jackass Trav just spouts off like a scared little boy hiding behind his big brother. Keep us posted as to where you go I would love to continue learning HOW and WHY I make money.

Anyways, back to trading can someone tell me what the settings are for the LRC of different time frames? My default is ā€œ50ā€ and wondering if it should change accordinglyā€¦

thanks

Did i hear you say Mike! Noooo, i must still be on my kool aid(as recommended). Where ever the knowledge moves to on the net,could you keep us posted as am in need of updating what i learnt on this thread so far.

The thread is already being polluted by those that just realised that they need to question why the S+R is not taking care of the drawdown. Whatever!!!

Thatā€™ll do it for me. This guyā€™s a f$%#ing retard and any site that even almost kinda sides with him can blow me. I see Trav as that fat piece of s&$t that flips you off from the safety of his car while he flyes by at 65mph.

Bad news Trav, you will never out earn me.

P.S. Spend some of that tiny traders income on a piece of ass. Losing your verginity will make you a happier person.

BRING ON THE BAN!! Iā€™m off to find MP.

Most of us use the one supplied by mt4ā€¦its usually buried in the menus some where and sometimes just called linear regression. As far as i know you cant change the settings.

I think everyone should calm down, let it go, and move on

Part of that process [U][B]should[/B][/U] involve the babypips management explaining the ban in the public arena

I hope they do so

P.S. - Post #1000 !!

Hi sandpipper
Thanksā€¦I do have and use that one. When you open it to place it on a chart you have the ability to change the value of your LR length (iā€™m assuming that is how far back it goes) and all the std. channels (not too sure what that is for). I was just wondering if it was universal on all chart TFs or if it should be customized to each specific TF.

Most of us use the one supplied by mt4ā€¦its usually buried in the menus some where and sometimes just called linear regression. As far as i know you cant change the settings.

Iā€™d like to know this also

Husky Here, sorry I am not mike, but if you use the AutoLRC that I posted a while back, you can definitely change the time frame. What I do, is I save the indicator off as different names, for instance I have an LRC_14, LRC_240, I then apply them to my charts and choose the time frames I want to see them on.

Here is the code for the AutoLRC in case you are missing it. The line you will change will be the line that has this, the bolded item change to the time frame you want to use.
extern int LR.length=[B]240[/B]; //default

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                            Linear Regression.mq4 |
//|                Copyright ļæ½ 2006, tageiger, aka [email protected] |
//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net
//Updated by Husky for my needs                                      |
#property copyright "Copyright ļæ½ 2006, tageiger, aka [email protected]"
#property link      "http://www.metaquotes.net"
#property indicator_chart_window

extern int period=0;
/*default 0 means the channel will use the open time from "x" bars back on which ever time period 
the indicator is attached to.  one can change to 1,5,15,30,60...etc to "lock" the start time to a specific 
period, and then view the "locked" channels on a different time period...*/
extern int line.width=2;
extern int LR.length=[B]240[/B]; //default
extern color  LR.c=Red;
extern double std.channel.1=2;        // 1st channel
extern color  c.1=Red;
extern double std.channel.2=2;        // 2nd channel
extern color  c.2=Red;
extern double std.channel.3=2;        // 3nd channel
extern color  c.3=Red;

int init(){return(0);}

int deinit(){ ObjectDelete(period+"m "+LR.length+" TL"); 
   ObjectDelete(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.1+"d"); ObjectDelete(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.1+"d");
   //ObjectDelete(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.2+"d"); ObjectDelete(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.2+"d");
   //ObjectDelete(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.3+"d"); ObjectDelete(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.3+"d");
return(0);}

int start(){//refresh chart
ObjectDelete(period+"m "+LR.length+" TL");
ObjectDelete(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.1+"d"); ObjectDelete(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.1+"d");
//ObjectDelete(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.2+"d"); ObjectDelete(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.2+"d");
//ObjectDelete(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.3+"d"); ObjectDelete(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.3+"d");
//linear regression calculation
int start.bar=LR.length, end.bar=0;
   int n=start.bar-end.bar+1;
//---- calculate price values
   double value=iClose(Symbol(),period,end.bar);
   double a,b,c;
   double sumy=value;
   double sumx=0.0;
   double sumxy=0.0;
   double sumx2=0.0;
   for(int i=1; i<n; i++)
     {
      value=iClose(Symbol(),period,end.bar+i);
      sumy+=value;
      sumxy+=value*i;
      sumx+=i;
      sumx2+=i*i;
     }
   c=sumx2*n-sumx*sumx;
   if(c==0.0) return;
   b=(sumxy*n-sumx*sumy)/c;
   a=(sumy-sumx*b)/n;
   double LR.price.2=a;
   double LR.price.1=a+b*n;

//---- maximal deviation calculation (not used)
   double max.dev=0;
   double deviation=0;
   double dvalue=a;
   for(i=0; i<n; i++)
     {
      value=iClose(Symbol(),period,end.bar+i);
      dvalue+=b;
      deviation=MathAbs(value-dvalue);
      if(max.dev<=deviation) max.dev=deviation;
     }
//Linear regression trendline
   ObjectCreate(period+"m "+LR.length+" TL",OBJ_TREND,0,iTime(Symbol(),period,start.bar),LR.price.1,Time[end.bar],LR.price.2);
   ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" TL",OBJPROP_COLOR,LR.c);
   ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" TL",OBJPROP_WIDTH,line.width);
   ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" TL",OBJPROP_RAY,false);     
//...standard deviation...
   double x=0,x.sum=0,x.avg=0,x.sum.squared=0,std.dev=0;
   for(i=0; i<start.bar; i++)    {
      x=MathAbs(iClose(Symbol(),period,i)-ObjectGetValueByShift(period+"m "+LR.length+" TL",i));
      x.sum+=x;
      if(i>0)  {
         x.avg=(x.avg+x)/i;
         x.sum.squared+=(x-x.avg)*(x-x.avg);
         std.dev=MathSqrt(x.sum.squared/(start.bar-1));  }  }
   //Print("LR.price.1 ",LR.price.1,"  LR.Price.2 ",LR.price.2," std.dev ",std.dev);
//...standard deviation channels...
  ObjectCreate(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.1+"d",OBJ_TREND,0,iTime(Symbol(),period,start.bar),LR.price.1+std.dev*std.channel.1,
                                        Time[end.bar],LR.price.2+std.dev*std.channel.1);
   ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.1+"d",OBJPROP_COLOR,c.1);
   ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.1+"d",OBJPROP_WIDTH,line.width);
   ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.1+"d",OBJPROP_RAY,false);

ObjectCreate(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.1+"d",OBJ_TREND,0,iTime(Symbol(),period,start.bar),LR.price.1-std.dev*std.channel.1,
                                             Time[end.bar],LR.price.2-std.dev*std.channel.1);
   ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.1+"d",OBJPROP_COLOR,c.1);
   ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.1+"d",OBJPROP_WIDTH,line.width);
   ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.1+"d",OBJPROP_RAY,false);

// ObjectCreate(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.2+"d",OBJ_TREND,0,iTime(Symbol(),period,start.bar),LR.price.1+std.dev*std.channel.2,
   //                                          Time[end.bar],LR.price.2+std.dev*std.channel.2);
  // ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.2+"d",OBJPROP_COLOR,c.2);
  // ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.2+"d",OBJPROP_WIDTH,line.width);
 //  ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.2+"d",OBJPROP_RAY,false);

//ObjectCreate(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.2+"d",OBJ_TREND,0,iTime(Symbol(),period,start.bar),LR.price.1-std.dev*std.channel.2,
    //                                         Time[end.bar],LR.price.2-std.dev*std.channel.2);
  // ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.2+"d",OBJPROP_COLOR,c.2);
  // ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.2+"d",OBJPROP_WIDTH,line.width);
  // ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.2+"d",OBJPROP_RAY,false);

//   ObjectCreate(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.3+"d",OBJ_TREND,0,iTime(Symbol(),period,start.bar),LR.price.1+std.dev*std.channel.3,
//                                             Time[end.bar],LR.price.2+std.dev*std.channel.3);
  // ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.3+"d",OBJPROP_COLOR,c.3);
  // ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.3+"d",OBJPROP_WIDTH,line.width);
  // ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" +"+std.channel.3+"d",OBJPROP_RAY,false);

//  ObjectCreate(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.3+"d",OBJ_TREND,0,iTime(Symbol(),period,start.bar),LR.price.1-std.dev*std.channel.3,
  //                                           Time[end.bar],LR.price.2-std.dev*std.channel.3);
  // ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.3+"d",OBJPROP_COLOR,c.3);
  // ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.3+"d",OBJPROP_WIDTH,line.width);
  // ObjectSet(period+"m "+LR.length+" -"+std.channel.3+"d",OBJPROP_RAY,false);

return(0);}

heheheheheheā€¦i wonder if he will be able buy any piece of anything let alone a piece of ass on his tiny income (from tarding or otherwise)