Mp -- Some Of My Non-secret Secrets

Orpips, what is hurting you so much that you feel you need to carry on posting here?

BabyPips.com Forum Rules

1. No perfect traders allowed. If you’ve never had a loss in the Forex, you are not welcome here, although you can contact Babypips so that we can give you all our money to trade, haha.

Ahh…perhaps this is the reason mp was banned.

1. No advertising or solicitation. Duh! We make you pay for that However, if you have over 50 posts we will allow you to put your personal/business links up provided that it is relevant to the topic that is being discussed. All links deemed as advertising/spamming will be deleted.

hmmm…I don’t recall seeing any of that by mp1640. Maybe I missed it.

1. Disagreements are allowed. Flaming is not. Blatant attacks on any trader are grounds to have you BANNED from the forum.

Didn’t see any of this by mp although his manner may have offended some self-conscious, sensitive types. I have however seen what could be construed as “Blatant attacks” directed at him (and others) just recently - but those authoring these posts have not been banned

1. Have fun. If you don’t throw in a corny joke with your posts, it will get deleted…just kidding! But do try to have fun!

Now I am fairly sure by the content he posted, mp was having a ball.(although something tells me he has more fun with those Mcgiver sisters he keeps mentioning)

Links to images/charts on a photo-hosting site with no external links/advertising are allowed. Administrators have the final decision in deeming any links as a link violation.

I still think BP admin should at least offer an explanation for removing mp1640, but other than watching for that - It is time for me to pick up my swag and move on from this forum.

Does anyone know if mp is still going to continue posting along the lines of this thread in another forum?

[QUOTE=husky_1;93438]Husky Here, sorry I am not mike, but if you use the AutoLRC that I posted a while back, you can definitely change the time frame. What I do, is I save the indicator off as different names, for instance I have an LRC_14, LRC_240, I then apply them to my charts and choose the time frames I want to see them on. QUOTE]

Hey Husky, does having different values for the LRC on different timeframe has any specific effects on its performance?

Please i’ll appreciate if anybody can give me a link on where i can have further readings on the LRC, SHI channels and Barry’s S+R.

Thanks

Hey Olamey,
In my opinion its all on what works for you. If I am working the 15m I find that the 14 period LRC works wonders. If you look back a few pages Mike did outline his standard LRC, BOL and setup. 301 Moved Permanently

Good Post!

Yes…send me an email and when he decides what he wants to do i will make sure your notified.

Lets try to discuss some trading. I am no expert, far from it actually, but man those pivots sure do act like glue…Look how the price is attracted to them.

[quote=“husky_1,post:1020,topic:17951”]

Hey husky thanks for posting. I know you posted all your indicators in another thread and I have downloaded it. Is your auto LRC already set to the stated MP parameters?

Sorry I suppose I could check myself…thanks for the pivots as you post above they are very helpful.

Happy Trading.

Sandpiper,
I have the LRC’s and “double bols” setup to what he specified, but you will have to apply them to the time frames (which is done in my template) One thing interesting though is that we had different Bol numbers the other night and I am not really sure why.

The one thing I did not have in the template/indicators is the 50 period price channel on the daily, nor do I use the Starcs.

BTW, I am not sure what time you normally have time to trade, but if you to hit me up on YM, I have been logging in around 8pm EST lately.

Thanks for the auto lrc husky-does make life easier :slight_smile:

OK thanks…I will get the auto LRC up and running. I might of missed the purpose of the double bols though… I use the single bols very effectively but not sure what the double bols are supposed to do. I know you posted the code awhile back but I didn’t put them on as I wasn’t sure why to use them instead of my BORING single bols. Any thoughts?

My understanding is that the bols are pretty good for shorter time frames as they kind of give you an idea of the shorter time frame (Anything less than 1 H is short frame for me) but nothing beats the LRC as the larger picture tool. The double bols just add two more bands. But same purpose, better entry -exit yada yada.

My month will be ending on this 15th (I follow a 14th -15th cycle for statistics) and I have only made 32 trades so far in about 20 days-only used LRC and other a couple other MP tools and settings. Not to comment on other tools but just to highlight the strength of LRCs as trading support items.

TEX

greetings

have spent some time using the LRC as an excellent guide to anticipated support and resitance and see that, like myself, you use the barrys s+r indicators also.

i shall try the “auto” LRC, as it is a handy tool indeed.

“revolution” is more than a skating term

che

greetings

from my limited knowledge of support and resistance, the pivot points are completely included within price channels and any automated s+r system, but its nice to “know” what you’ve hit in the dark.

when intraday trading, knowing where those lines and the others ive seen mentioned obviously bears watching if the price is heading towards that area.

the bols can be used as a trading system unto itself and one will find them to be very accurate when locating a “final” price move for a day or “run”

che

Che-

Welcome to the thread. I seem to relate to Mr. Che-me self going against the current and all.

The Big Guy who started it all is long gone–but me thinks a lot of newbies and peeps are going to benefit from this thread in future (unless some one decides that this thread should vanish too just like the author did into the thin air :))

Tex

Thats exactly what i use them for. They are uncanny in predicting TP point. I do believe that the recently banned and sorely missed MP uses them for the TP point on his overnights.

Speaking of the ban I guess the mods hope this just blows over. My guess is they are between a rock and a hard place. On one side they got the vocal minority in favor of executing MP and on the other they don’t exactly have a good reason for banning him.

Now MP’s nemesis (The Agitator) cryptically says over and over again concerning the ban and I quote:

[I]I have been in private correspondence with the other veterans on this forum for some time.

Certain material has come to light…I will leave it at that.

I am not privy to sharing material that has privately been discussed amongst us without having permission from the other veterans.[/I]

and

[I]OK, you will not be here to read this, but mp6140 was not banned because of passion for trading.

I have been in correspondence with the other veterans on this forum behind the scenes.
We know a lot more other stuff.
[/I]

and again

[I]I recently discovered some awful information (not to be discussed here because mp6140 cannot defend himself) and I firmly believe that the administration’s decision to ban him was the correct thing to do.[/I]

etc etc.

Personally I think this is just a smokescreen!

i wish mp was still [B]un-banned[/B] lol…this frikkin place is not the same nemore

Thats exactly what i’ve been thinking…Trying to duplicate the flowery language, vivid imagery…and general zaniness is quite impossible to duplicate. Not to mention the excellent teaching.

He will teach again soon! Just not here I guess, so BP is going to lose quite a few peeps.

Bingo!

I’ve been checking out past incidents on this here forum, and whenever someone eludes to conduct that must be so hush-hush for the protection of everyone, you know its a load of BS.

Need I remind anyone of the Tymen/Rumple fiasco? It was hilarious. Even Rumple thought it was funny. Story goes that Rumple sent Tymen a PM stating that if Tymen was going to continue acting like a putz, he’d treat him as one. Tymen, who lives in Australia, took this as a death threat and threatened an FBI investigation.

I’m serious, you can’t make this up.

So to help BabyP get some perspective on things, let me help out:

#1) This is the internet, nothing you say or do on it has any bearing on anyone’s life.
#2) If confused, see rule #1.

Now that that’s out of the way with, even though it may seem like MP will bring about the collapse of the free market, I have great faith that humanity will survive his unbanning. And then, Lord willing, we can all go back to having spunky discussions on LRCs and the McGiven sisters.

Okay, maybe spunk can only be applied to the latter, but whatever.

And if anyone takes objection to anything I’ve said, please keep in mind that the FBI can suck my ****.

:slight_smile:

Lol…Lol…:D:D:D

This is Hilarious Dude.

Personally, I believe McGivers must be having a ball having MP all to themselves with no noobs pestering for a time share :wink:

MP is back anyways, he just use other name now…

Someone should make a book with this thread.

Some kind of .pfd thing, it could be great!