MQader EA

[QUOTE=“MQader;717662”] TwinX, I mentioned many times to test this EA on Demo account first. How come u lost 600? Whats the LotMultiplier value u used and whats your balance ?[/QUOTE] Don’t worry about demo or not. My gamble. I started with €5000 set lot multiplier to 0.5 not 1 as i do not have €10000. So i must be doing wrong here. Any advise?

Thats right, u have to set it to 0.5. But why u lost? Thats what i am thinking of.
Today i lost $106, u supposed to loose $50 only.
What Leverage u use ?

[QUOTE=“MQader;717670”] Thats right, u have to set it to 0.5. But why u lost? Thats what i am thinking of. Today i lost $106, u supposed to loose $50 only. What Leverage u use ?[/QUOTE]

I use etx capital. It is 100:1

I can tell.
Please change it to 500 if u can.
And good luck on the coming days. :slight_smile:

Didn´t you read it or didn´t you wanna answer?

Cheers

Coincidence???
No Coincidence in my EA. It seems you did not read the previous post because u will find answers on your questions.
I am using multipliers on my EA, so its normal to find -437.3 pips with +$42.11 profit.
About the SL, i studied the market for long time and the settings i used in MQader EA is the best for me. I might change the pairs used in trading, i might add or delete pairs, but this depends on my experience with the pair profit and draw down.

Trading higher lotsize with less SL, will for sure destroy your account. This is my opinion about my EA.

Hope i answer your questions.

20-AUG-2015
Net Profit $161.48

Thanks Monther for your answer. Maybe you interpreted my post as vicious but I actually just wanted to know how your money management works as it seemed you are using different lot sizes. I do this too, if I e.g. trade the U/J I can trade a bigger lotsize because my sl is tighter, but still risk the same amount. Maybe you do that as well (but you call it bankroll ruining) or you add to losing positions. I havent really read a whole lot about this EA style. Maybe you can also post a statement or allow to see past trades.

Cheers

hi i have been using EA on 1p a trade but i have lost account just losing the trades. ?

not got a clue why multiplies from 1p to 2 to 5 then 10p not getting same results.

any idea anyone. using 500-1 ic market…

Can u explain more please.
I cant understand u.

21-AUG-2015
Net Profit $149.58

I tried to go to your account on Myfxbook but it says it was deleted.

What happened?

Also, what is an “EA”? Is that something I can put into a Meta Trader?

Thanks!

if we buy this EA, is this coping orders from your vps or is this copy will work standalone without need your source to open orders,

and can you put new myfxbook link here please

Oh… this “EA” is something we have to buy?
I was under the impression this was a free service since this thread is under the “Free Forex Trading Systems”…

Here is the link for Myfxbook account
MQADER EA System by montherqader | Myfxbook

EA stands for Expert Adviser, its coded program to run it on MT to do specific task. Slave ea coded to copy orders from my original account to the client accounts. Slave ea cant open trades by its own, its just copier.

Its not paid ea, you can use it for free now.

How might one get this “slave EA” and use it on our demo account?

Also, why does it show that you are negative in the pips by -1094.9, yet you’re making a profit. This is confusing to me.
If you’re losing more pips than you’re gaining, how are you making a profit??

Hi,
please read the previous posts and u will find the answers.

Regards.