MQader EA

Quite simple. You win the higher lot size trades and lose the small one. Lose 100 Pips @ 0.01 and win 50 pips @ 0.05, you up in $$$ but down in pips. So he uses higher lotsizes to recover losses.

His results up to date are good, he´s making money very consistently. I still miss the confidence because, as you stated, hi is down over 1000 pips.

So if we were to use MQ’s system, do you think we would actually lose money if we don’t know how to change those lot sizes manually? Or does the system change this for us automatically?

This EA simply copies Mothers trades for you. So the trades he takes will also be the trades you take if you run the EA. You just have to adjust you lotsize once depending on your account balance. It has been described in this thread.

24-AUG-2015
Net Profit $140.51

Hi I sent u a msg :slight_smile:

I replied to your msg. Check your inbox.

25-AUG-2015
Net Profit $163.37

26-AUG-2015
Net Profit $136.64

Looks like a martingale sysyem. What is the max. drawdown in terms of % of the total equity?

Hi,
As i mentioned o the previous results, its NOT martingale system but it looks like it.
Check out this link for the account details.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/montherqader/mqader-ea/1251256

Thanks. I did send you an email for the license key.

I will send u the license key ASAP.
Best regards.

27-AUG-2015
Net Profit $145.77

hi, evry one,…im testing this ea,…but i have a problem,.if same one can help,.will be good.

im testing the ea with 1000 account,…soo i put in the lots multiplier,…0.1,…but evry day i get lots off error,…invalid lots ammount,…same positions open, same dont open,…any one have the same problem,…

what can i do,.???

thanks

hi mqader

it is not a martingale system maybe
but it is a grid system i think
so …if the trend go far away for a long time it is danegerous?

According to my experience on this Market, the price might go far away but it should move back fro the prices which i calculated then it will hit tp.

I mentioned many times, everyone should manage his account on the right way.

Hi, may i know the leverage u use ?

1/500 leverage

I had the same problem. I had my lots to 0.01 and it was giving me that same exact error. Then I changed it to 0.1 and the same error, still.
Then when I changed the lot amount to 1.0, it started working.

MQ told me it is because the broker only allows you to use certain lot multipliers.
I don’t want to use 1.0 lot multiplier because my demo account is just $1,000.00, so that is too high.
I’m not sure what to do either, but I’ve kept it at 1.0 for now and I haven’t lost my whole account yet… Yet.

soo you have the same problem,…rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,…i think maybe with o.20 will work,…but is also to much for 1000 account,…soo maybe i will do is change my leverage to,…1/100,.and put 0.20