MQader EA

Its better to have 1:500 leverage.
Do u mind ask your broker whats the minimum lot size is accepted?

0.1 LotMultiplier for 1k is very good (Which mean 4 cents for the first lot).

minimum accepted is 0.01

If u still have problem, contact me and i will login remotely to your PC and try to fix it.

28-AUG-2015
Net Profit $139.57

Hi MQader, waiting for the key. Thanks.

Waoo that Great. How much I can earn in month from these trade options.

It really just depends on how much you start with.
Also your lot multiplier and leverage.

If you watch MQADERā€™s myfxbook account, it shows how much he makes every day. He is also posting the amount he makes every day here and on his Facebook account.

I am using it in a demo account right now and I have made nearly $200 in 4 days with an account that started at a little less than $1,000 with a 1:400 leverage and 1.0 lot multiplier. The lot multiplier I am using is not recommended, however. MQ warned me that if I use 1.0 lot multiplier with only $1k, I could lose the whole account very quickly.
So far, so good thoughā€¦ Just crossing my fingers.

So I know this may not be accurate, and this is certainly not exact, but I calculated what this EA should produce over the course of 3 years. That is, if this EA lasts 3 years.
I used this website here - :: Compound Daily :: Daily Compounding Calculator (with weekends/holidays) to calculate the monthly increase using 21% monthly increase. That percent is based off of MQaderā€™s Myfxbook EA account from the ā€œMonthlyā€ section under the ā€œStatsā€ tab.

Using that calculator, put 1000 in the "Initial Purchase Amount"
Put 21 in the "Daily Interest Rate"
Put 36 (which is actually the amount of months in 3 years) in "Length of Term"
Put 100 in "Daily Reinvest Rate"
And ā€œYESā€ in "Exclude Weekends"
Then click ā€œCalculate Now!ā€

That should calculate a total of $955,596.13" (Granted you never take anything out of the account which would defeat the purpose of compounding interest).

I would assume you would need to increase the lot multiplier over time in order to make this happen.
Anyways, that seems pretty exciting!

Would you be so kind to post a history of trades. MQader is not doing it, so his trades are not transparent. Or you put your demo on myfxbook as well and allow to view every single trade.

I have been trying to link my MT4 account to myfxbook but I canā€™t figure out how to do it. Tallinex is extremely confusing, and I canā€™t even figure out what ā€œAccount Numberā€ is the one that myfxbook wants. Tallinex has several for one account! Thereā€™s even a section for you to create your own account number! Itā€™s frustrating.
Also, on myfxbook when you go to ā€œAdd Accountā€ so you can add the trading account, their options are confusing as well. There are several different categories of ā€œMT4ā€ accounts and I donā€™t even know which one Iā€™m supposed to choose.

I had to get a lot of help from MQ because I am very new to using trading platforms and MT4 systems. I have no idea what Iā€™m doing.

My plan is to use this EA for a little while during the time that I am learning how to trade and use some of that money to supplement the trading account for me to trade manually.

I think EAā€™s are great, but I would rather trade on my own in the long run. I donā€™t like the feeling of depending on someone else. :wink:

I donā€™t have lisene.

31-AUG-2015
Net Profit $159.15

Well, you now have open trades visible. To me, progressing lotsize from 0,4 to 0,8 to 1,6 and to 3,2 is a classic martingale. Double up lotsize. So next lotsize on EUR/USD would be 6,4???

Dear KautoStar,
I am not sure why u still want to know if the system is martingale or not.
Simply, MQader EA depends on the history while martingale systems NOT.
Do u think every system uses multipliers is a martingale system?

1-SEP-2015
Net Profit $388.17

Nevertheless what system it uses and whether it is successful or not. Compliments to mqader who was patiently solved my problems

Iā€™ve been following the thread for past few weeks & am v impressed with Mquaderā€™s response to the numerous queries.
Mquader - iā€™m not able to PM you for licence key (not sufficient posts). Very interested to demo ur EA. Txs in advance.

ItĀ“s a classic martingale.

• you are down 1200 pips, so overall you lose more pips than you win. So at level lotsize, youĀ“d lose money. Your level EV is negative.
  • You double up your lotsize (like red/black on roulette table) to cover your losses. I have yet so see trades where you double up after the initial trade is in profit.

You may call it using multipliers but it remains a martingale and I just wanted to set this straight because you said, it would not be one. So newbieĀ“s may get confused (they may only know martingale). Obviously, your discretion as a trader heavily influences the outcome, because itĀ“s not based on luck like in a casiono game (at least I think so).

DonĀ“t get me wrong; youĀ“re doing really well and you get my respect for being so consistenly profitable, at least Dollar wise.

Cheers.

Dear Monther!

I donā€™t know what happend yesterday and today, but something went wrong:

Iā€™ve lost 2500USD today (luckily on a demo account) with multiplier 1 setting.
Donā€™t get me wrong, but this looks a pure martingale system: if a trade lose the EA tries to save the loss with doubleing the lotsize, look at these trades:

I know, u only want to help people, and you provide it free, so i donā€™t have the right to complain here, but iā€™d just like to know your opinion. Please explain this: you booked today almost 400USD profit, on the contrary iā€™ve lost 2500USD.:17:
Is there may something wrong to my broker(Admiral Markets)???

Thank you:

Kirby

Hi,
USDJPY go down for about 140 pips. my VPS disconnected by it self and reconnected again which cause a problem setting the SL and TP values. I had to watch the market and closed the orders manually.
When i review what happened today later on, i discovered that the USDJPY orders should be closed before the big movement, but for a reason it did not, not because of my EA, but for different reason which i think is the internet connection.

Another important note, because of this big movement, maybe the clients platforms deal with different slippage value which cause different loose and win numbers.

But why many people won and other lost? We should be at the same side !!!

BTW, your leverage is 1:100 while i recommended 1:500 , thats might be a reason why orders closed minus.

Finally, please read post #64.

Best regards.