MQader EA

i have 1/500 leverage and today i lost also 41$,…this with 0.1 in lotsmultipier

Ok, i’ve created a new account with 1:500 leverage, let’s give it a try.
But i’d need a new license key.

Thx!

2-SEP-2015
Net Profit $155.97

3-SEP-2015
Net Profit $144.14

Ok, so I know this is something that has been talked about already. I know that this is just part of your system and it’s working so far. BUT… I’m still a little nervous about the massive Stop-Loss placements. My concern is, what happens when something goes wrong and this EA has a bad month? With those SL’s, my account could disappear really quickly.

Also, I have another question - Why do we need to have a 1:400 leverage?
I have been talking to a broker and they’ve told me that a 1:400 leverage is actually illegal in the United States.
Is this true? And why do we need a 1:400 leverage with your EA? Will it still work with a 1:50 leverage?

Hi,
As i said before, the SL value is the most suitable value for my EA. I studied and studying the market everyday and try to get the best value for TP and SL.

To make sure that your account will be safe, try to use the LotMultiplier value less than what i recommended. In this case u will be safe.

I also recommended to use 1:500 leverage not 1:400, this leverage is a condition to use my EA, otherwise i am not responsible for anything might happen to the account.

I have US members who open new real account and leverage 1:500 outside USA. If u r interesting, i will ask them about the broker they used.

Regards.

4-SEP-2015
Net Profit $165.36

If you could please let me know what Broker they used. I recently found out that Tallinex is NOT regulated. I can not use a non-regulated broker.
So I would like to know what broker the other members are using.

If I cannot find a broker that is regulated that has the 1:500 leverage option, I will have to settle with FXCM or something in the US that only offers a maximum of 1:50 leverage.

ALSO, I have a quick question regarding that low of leverage using your EA:

If I, hypothetically, use your EA with a 1:50 leverage, wouldn’t that be less risky than a higher leverage like 1:500?

Regards,
-Paul

They are using Forex Broker Inc | Forex Trading | CFD Trading .
You must have 1:500 leverage, which will help u get more margin than 1:50 leverage. It will be very risky using 1:50 leverage.

Good luck.

Hello,
First of all thank you very much for all PIP.
I do not know if this makes sense so my broker (FXCM UK) autorize 1/200 leverage. By concequence I use as value lotmultipl 0.09 for 1K equity. Since you gave me a license I increased this by following equity. 0.09 0.18 0.27 … Everything still works perfectly. May be help someother.
thank you

Laurent

7-SEP-2015
Net Profit $162.70

8-SEP-2015
Net Profit $236.75

So I think it’s safe to say that many people here are prepared for this EA to eventually start failing in the future. It’s definitely possible that this EA will keep going strong for a year or even many years (Which would be amazing), but so far out of all the EA’s I’ve been looking at, almost all of them faded away.

HOWEVER… I just want to say this - If this EA starts to fail the market, couldn’t MQader just stop the EA for a month or so to adjust the parameters to the new market conditions and start back up again???

I really would love to keep using this one. MQader is a very nice guy and is extremely helpful anytime anyone needs help. I would hate to lose that.

I am doing my best to adjust the MQader ea every day but no one noticed that. Last week, i added one filter and i am testing it on different mt4 account. If its useful, i will merge it to the main EA.

Thanks for your post and nice words.

9-SEP-2015
Net Profit $221.23

MQader can correct me if I am wrong, but with such a smooth equity curve his system has all the hallmarks of a grid-martingale system. And unless another SNB CHF event such as January 2015 reoccurred, or if MQ fundamentally changed his system (eg. increasing starting lots, martingale factor, etc.) I don’t believe his system will fail.

Grid-martingale systems can be highly resilient (hence the smooth growth curves).

10-SEP-2015
Net Profit $367.21

USDCHF JANUARY, 2015 back test.

So Grid-Martingale systems are a good thing?
I haven’t heard much about them. All I know about them is that people often compared MQader’s EA to a Martingale on this thread and MQ has repeatedly said it’s not a Martingale. It doesn’t bother me which system it is or is not, as long as it works lol
But yeah, I kinda thought that the way people were saying on here sounded like they were saying a Martingale system was a bad thing or something…
So I guess I’m confused now lol

In any case, I would like to go ahead and let everyone here know that I have started a Myfxbook journal of the MQader EA on a demo account.

Here’s the link to anyone interested - https://www.myfxbook.com/members/SubTh3ory/mqader-ea-demo/1351234

EDIT: The link was the wrong one. I’ve updated the link and it should work now.