Music to help with trading?

Take a look at the Hotel Coste albums on YouTube.

Also the albums “fantastic” is great for down town jazzhop.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing ! I’m definitely going to check this out :ok_hand:t5:

I used to listen to this when in Prague over the winter in coffee shops with my laptop - still seriously considering buying a place over there in the future. Such a lovely place, made me feel at home anyway!

Used to get Bloomberg but now I can only get CNBC

I stream from internet radio stations direct to my Audacious media player. I just save the radio stations I like.

i like listening to classical music (mostly symphony no. 5) while doing anything that requires thinking. i find it calming and sets the mood for concentration.

2 Likes

I heard classical music is good for the brain also

I agree. I does influence focus and in different ways for different people. For me my mind is very unfocused and drifts easily, especially when running my calculations. I’ll use upbeat rhythmic music to bring focus and attention during boring periods of work.

I need total silence when I am trying to concentrate on trading so I don’t listen to music.

1 Like

I like it. Definitely added to my listening list.

the better the music the worse the entries…:yum:

1 Like

Kash, when is the last time you read “In The Zone”?

The waiting is the Hardest Part- Tom Petty
For The Love of Money- Bone Thugs
Once in a lifetime- Talking Heads
If I had $1,000,000- Bare-naked Ladies
Lose yourself – Eminem
Paper Planes- M.I.A.
Cant tell me nothing –Kanye West
Man in the mirror – Michael Jackson
This is the day – The The
Hard Knock life – Jay Z
Nine Inch Nails - Head Like A Hole
The Beatle – Baby you’re a rich man
Rich homie quan- Flex
Nelly- Ride Wit Me
OneRepublic-counting stars
Panic! At the disco-High hopes

1 Like

this is a veryyy interesting and well mixed playlist :joy::ok_hand:t5: I like most of the songs that you’ve listed, but not too sure if I can focus with them playing lol

1 Like

Hy, sorry, I don t know what you mean?

Kash, from you post, I remarked “Trading IN the Zone” meaning when one is peaceful and focused which often low background music is very helpful and eliminates distractions from outside noise.

NP Kash, just trying to be helpful. Take it for what its worth, like a grain of salt.

1 Like

Perfect for a Friday afternoon trading with a coffee to go

I’ve murdered this “Winter Wonderland” mix the past month - too much

2 Likes

Ahh, i understand-so my best results are exactly under the circumstances you mentioned, but i also skipped the music. So i am absolutely “in the tube” and that brings me really excellent results (testing phase)