Music while trading

Music often sets the mood for productive trading.
What kind of music do you like to listen to when you make decisions?

3 Likes

I love all types of music but mainly alternative music I really like nirvana

1 Like

Ziggy Marley

1 Like

Stress free beautiful background scenery music by Tim Janis on Youtube

3 Likes

I didn start tradin but love Harry Styles :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Actually, I don’t always hear music because I don’t think it benefits me to some extent. But when I go depressed, I hear mild music to pacify my heart.

2 Likes

I like to travel back in time to the good old 1980s (my teenager time) and listen to the heavy metal bands i did listen too back then and still do :blush: can be all kind of bands from Ozzy to Alice Cooper, to Metallica and Slayer to Doom metal and so on …

1 Like

My wife grew up in the same village as Harry and remembers when he used to work in the local bakery! I met her the year One Direction become famous and remember all the girls used to camp outside his mums house. They’ve since moved.

2 Likes

Soft gospel worship song in the background. tho at other times i don’t listen to music because it can cause a distraction of some sort.

2 Likes

Listen to some rock music that really gets you pumped up! It’ll make you feel like you can conquer the markets and make a killing on every trade. Lol.

1 Like

I should listen to. You know specially when losing money. I need to cheer myself up.

1 Like

I recommend checking out the “Peaceful Piano” playlist on Spotify. It’s a great way to set a calm and focused atmosphere, and might even help you make better trading decisions. So brew a cup of tea, hit play, and enjoy your trading session :zipper_mouth_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I don’t have any particular time for hearing music but when I feel depressed, I listen to mild music.

1 Like

Use Nature sounds such as ocean waves, birdsong, or rainfall. These sounds can help you relax and stay centered while trading!!!
I prefer the ones from Jungles! They are really great.

1 Like

I hear mild music especially when I feel depressed after suffering losses. Otherwise I don’t hear that much music as I stay busy all day long.

1 Like

Okay brother, I will try it. But when I suffer losses, my mind goes blank and nothing bring peace to it until I make another profit.

1 Like

Use this one, the positive part is that it is really long. It will help you to relax more.
You can also find other ones in youtube, generally listen to calm ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are most welcome, by the way I am not a Brother :grinning:
Wish you good luck

1 Like

I am not that much addicted to listening music but I hear at times. I hear music especially when I feel depressed.

1 Like

I hear nature sounds sometimes for relaxation even though not that much used to hearing music.