Music while trading

Jazz music’s mellow and rhythmic tones help to relax and concentrate on making informed trading decisions. Additionally, the improvisational nature of jazz can inspire creativity and adaptability, which are valuable traits for traders. Overall, jazz music can be an excellent choice for traders who want to set a calm and focused mood for productive trading.

2 Likes

I know music softens hear and I listen to music when I go depressed especially when I fail to generate profit from forex market.

1 Like

Hey there I did a quick research, here is what I found out: Music is effective for relaxation and stress management . Research confirms these personal experiences with music. Current findings indicate that music around 60 beats per minute can cause the brain to synchronize with the beat causing alpha brainwaves (frequencies from 8 - 14 hertz or cycles per second).

1 Like

Woooooooooooow :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: such lucky wife you have :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Sometimes I hear natural sound because I feel it cools one’s heart. When I hear music, I go for mild music.

1 Like

I listen to Orlando Owoh, he was a great gift early 90s. I also don’t mind tense instrumentals

1 Like

I am a silent trader and a strong advocate that “white noise” is the best sound to listen to while trading. :joy:

1 Like

She’s in a different age group to Harry! We also once bumped into him one NYE at the local pub which I think was the year after he become famous and he was still underage to drink. But the pub seemed to be OK with that!

2 Likes

Oh that is so cool! Did he work there for a long time?

1 Like

But also no, I can’t be listening to Harry Styles if I’m doing anything haha. I’ll be so distracted I’m bound to make mistakes since i can’t focus and will just be singing along! :joy:

1 Like

goooooooood :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: as a fangirl wanna hear these stories for my entire life :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

wanna dance most of the time :joy: :joy: :joy: whats your favorite track? :heart_eyes: mine is watermelon sugar :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

1 Like

I like to listen to instrumental music or music with minimal lyrics while trading, as it helps me stay focused and in the zone.

2 Likes

Haha, I can definitely see how listening to rock music could get you pumped up and ready to conquer the markets! It’s amazing how music can affect our mood and mindset.

4 Likes

crash and burn -savage garden

like what i did in forex

1 Like

Lounge V which I pull up on Youtube.

1 Like

I like the Final Fantasy tracks composed. I know it may sound silly. But Nobuo Uematsu is legendary.

Lol that’s funny

ooh will have to look this up!

TRANCE , Forever, Everywhere.

Trance for trading? :open_mouth: Guess that’s enough to amp one up the entire time!