My forex strategy that helps me pay all my bills: MarchFX

It is great that you found the right trading strategy to make your trades profitable. Looking forward to seeing what you have worked on.

hello @fredricklogan, I have been busy at my workplace and have not had a chance to look at the charts, but will be back soon,

Glad to know that. Do share some more details so that I can consider testing it.

I will share some details within the next two weeks. Probably by 15th May. Thank you @davidthompson

Today in the morning, I shared the following signal:
Week 22nd 31 May 2021 to 4th June 2021

Trade Number 1 EUNZD

Looking at EURNZD at 8.00 am as shown below, you can see the divergence on 30 minutes chart. Price makes lower low and the two oscillators make higher low which indicates underlying strength. With entry at 1.68597 and stop loss at 1.68102 (49 pips) take profit should be at 1.6888 (29 pips 0r 3/5 of 49 pips).

However, the high impact news at 9.00 (40 minutes from now) and 10.00 (1hr 40 minutes from now) respectively makes it challenging to predict the direction more accurately.

Below was the results: Take profit almost hit

Then take profit was hit.

This was the signal:

Date: 4th June 2021

At 11.00, I came across this set up (GBPCAD pair)
upload_2021-6-4_12-54-56.png

As you can see, price makes higher low and one of the oscillators makes lower low. It may appear like this is an underlying strength but my EA, the algorithmic trading I use, tells me this is one of those trades I should avoid.

upload_2021-6-4_12-55-21.png

Sometimes it is better to avoid those trades I am not 100% sure of the outcome. I will post an update of what the outcome would have been had I embraced this opportunity based on the outcome from my demo account.

Update on GBPCAD: I could have earned about 34 pips from this trade as seen below:
upload_2021-6-4_12-56-58.png

1 Like

My trading this week:

I blame myself for seeking perfection. As you can see, i missed the opportunity for fear of GBP news at 9.00 am.

1 Like

Hello everyone. I have found it a bit time consuming posting my messages on site. Therefore, I will be providing weekly update on weekends only.

This is the last real time update I am posting.

Below is the outcome

If you need real-time updates from me, you know where to find them, right?

2 pips to take profit

take profit hit.

1 Like

Nice work! seems your doing very well

Hi @CraigForex2020 Not very bad. I have a profitable strategy. My focus is to achieve at least 4% ROI and maintain dd of less than 3% throughout every month. I am in my second phase of testing my approach. My signal is already available online (both Zulu and mql5).