My forex strategy that helps me pay all my bills: MarchFX

It has been a while since I posted a signal here. The truth is that I managed to develop a winning strategy after years of trying. It works well for me. Unfortunately, it generates just a single signal/trade in a week. Sometimes I get no signal at all. The other bad thing is that all the signals are long, the strategy does not work for sell. This means I have fewer trades.

Consequently, I have been trying to develop other strategies. I am particularly interested in scalping. I have created another account where I can perfect the art of scalping. I have also developed another EA for scalping, but I have to confirm and enter all trades manually. In theory, my EA is able to spot trends that a human trader cannot.

If proven that it works perfectly, I will share the code with other traders towards the end of the year. I need to test it for a period of four months. I will appreciate any valuable input from any trade. I look forward to interacting with scalpers. I will have both long and short trades. I will start to trade from 24th August. I will share the the link here.

The strategy is like this: I risk 2%, take profit being between 1% and 2%.

If one has a working strategy or trying to develop one, I would advice that they ignore this threat. trying to learn several strategies at once drains a lot of energy and can distract a trader.

I am considering scalping EURUSD (SELL), stop loss at 1.17472, I have to get my entry point right,

eurusd cancelled, the best entry point was 1.1741 in order to maximize profit and minimize loss, price failed to reach that point.

scalping nzdjpy (sell) at 76.156 sl 76.302

I hope I will manage to close it at 1% profit

failed to hit my 1% target

scalping nzdcad

I have just closed nzdcad

Referring to this earlier statement, it seems the robot works better in identifying buy signals. Therefore, I am going to focus on long trades for the next two weeks and evaluate results after that.

Going to scalp audnzd with stop loss at 1.04247 and entry at around 1.04317. Not the best scalping opportunity

see that my stop loss as not hit, I call it scalping because my stop loss is very close to entry point.

However, AUDNZD lacked strong upward momentum from the beginning, based on my trading robot, therefore, it was not the best trade

It looks like its gaining upward momentum but that may not be so for long, we have high impact USD news shortly,

the best thing is to close audnzd right now,

I want to share this, for the sake of confirming what I post here, and not for the sake of copying. I will appreciate any analysis that complements or goes contrary to my prediction. Such insight can help me make some changes to my code.

I just saw an opportunity to scalp GBPCHF

and its over, earned almost 10pips,

with a drawdown of less than 1%

This account is for CONFORMATION OF MY TRADES, CONFIRMATION OF THE CLAIMS I MAKE ON THIS PLATFORM, not for copying, I am testing my scalping strategy and I hope to be able to discuss it in detail on this platform after 2 or 3 months,

AUDNZD: we have this divergence (15 minutes), price is likely to move up through a number of pips, the best entry point is 1.03867 stop loss 1.03794 within this hour

AUDNZD is over,