My forex strategy that helps me pay all my bills: MarchFX

Buy eurnzd

because of 30 minute divergence

Risk 4% of the account, take profit at 2%

If you followed my trade, you noticed we hit 2%

Confirmed, buy audjpy, take high risk

see entry points.

exit audjpy now

achieved 3% growth, as I stated, my drawn is always less than 20%.

The day is over, until tomorrow

Summary of my strategy
Indicators
20 EMA
Stochastic (8,3,3)
(Also add Relative Vigor Index RVI (9))
Time Frames 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour.
Steps:

1. Locate a divergence on 30 minute-chart. Note that divergence is a popular concept in technical analysis that describes when the price is moving in the opposite direction of a technical indicator.
    There are two types of divergences: Regular divergence Hidden divergence (if you are serious about learning my strategy, you have some homework here. Regular divergences signal a possible trend reversal. It can be bullish or bearish. So read more about this. On the other hand, hidden divergences signal a possible trend continuation. It can be bullish or bearish. So read more on this).

2. Go one-hour chart, ensure that price is above 20ema.

3. Go to 15-hour chart, ensure that price has not exceeded previous one high if it is a bullish trend or previous low is you want to sell.

4. If the above three conditions apply, place your order or wait until price touched the 20EMA before placing your order.
    Let’s use an example of eurnok

chart 09/07/2020 to do our analysis.
By the way, you have to ensure no major news around that time because this is a short term strategy. Don’t just use the economic calendar offered by forexfactory alone. Rather, use that offered by fxcm, myfxbook, and dailyfx. Visit those websited and compare their economic calendars and you will see there is information/news captured by dailyfx but left out by the others.
So back to our example,
Step.

1. See the divergence on 30 minutes chart

Step 2:

One hour chart, see that price was above 20ema at that time

Step 3: See that price has not exceeded previous high as shown by the red line.

Step 4. Place your buy order.

I promised to give you my strategy and now I have done it, lets us that for now going forwards.

10 Likes

If there is something you dont understand, please feel free to ask. Either here or send me a direct message.
For each trading opportunity that I spot, we will go through the above steps together.

Remind me, do you care what pairs you’re trading, and what time of day are you trading? Or which sessions?

I trade from Tuesday to Friday. from 5.00 hrs GMT to 16.00 hrs GMT. I dont trade on Mondays and any other day when i am feeling unwell because I need to reason properly before executing a trade.

Buy eurnzd. follow my strategy

Hope it worked for you, its now upon you to protect your profit and exits at your desired point.

Hello everyone, did the strategy work for you when trading eurnzd, where you spot a divergence, place the first trade, then wait until price touches the 20EMA (I hour chart) before placing the second trade?

This is how i spotted the trade, divergence: the key word is divergence.

The two lines white lines helps you to see the divergence that I spotted.

Then after it tocuhes the 20EMA ( 1 hour chart), you place the second buy order, see the profit you could have made if you followed it closely,

1 Like

WHO WANTS US TO GO THROUGH THIS STRATEGY NEXT TIME I SPOT A DIVERGE
Just like this post or comment below and I will know some people are following and want to know the strategy.
We will
Identify a divergence, do analysis together, and then place our order with clear tp and sl.
Comment below and I will know people are out there trying to understand my strategy. That will be the motivation in need to continue posting here.

6 Likes

Very late signal: bought Audusd and achieved 1% growth.