My forex strategy that helps me pay all my bills: MarchFX

Trying to understand but too complicated for my old head. Thanks for trying

This is how I identified the trade look at the two white trend lines and note the divergence, try to read more about divergence.

Oh, that’s interesting, no Mondays. Ever look to see what trades you might have entered on Mondays?

I prefer taking a rest on Monday, but i think there can be some trades on Mondays too

1 Like

Friday’s tend to be tough for trades many days, with the market getting ready for the weekend. Monday almost always has some opportunities.

Sgnal B: Buy usdcnh

My brother my sister, see that trade

close usdcnh now

Agree with you bro

I see 0.01 trades and 20 pip tps

And you are paying all your bills with pennies?

Lol

Not taking you seriously

1 Like

my real account will be live soon, The purpose here was to let you see how accurate my strategy is. If you want to see how much I make per trade, stay tuned, I will give you a taste of that too.

3 Likes

I am buying audusd right now

1 Like

Overall I’ve personally had less than good experiences trading on Mondays. For me, Tuesday to Thursday is ideal

I don’t understand what you mean by second buy order. Do you normally place two orders for the same divergence signal? And why?

Really? Interesting. Are you scalping? Any in your strategy making those Monday trades any different than later in the week?

I regret I have failed to post signals here. Today, I was trading nzdchf, gbpcad, and nokjpy.

I made profit from all those signals

1 Like

For gbbcad, see for yourself here