My forex strategy that helps me pay all my bills: MarchFX

1 Like

if you opened usdcade, please manage it by closing some of the trades and moving the stop loss for the reamaining opne position to entry level.

1 Like

I am buying audusd right now

buy audusd at price 0.7266 (right now) stop loss 0.7233

Hey, what do you think about selling EURUSD at the moment?

I wouldnt sell eurusd right now based on my system

1 Like

The momentum was lost, please exit at break even.

The audusd trade did not go as expected. As seen above, I failed to achieve my target of $50 and instead lost close to $1.
The main cause was that the dollar strengthened based on the measurements and indications from my system, making audusd to drop.

I have made some adjustments to my system that will enable me spot a trend from the very start (as early as possible) and share it here.

I failed to alert you. Whe you asked about eurusd it was 11.30 am my time, at that time, the dollar was weak,

The best time to sell would have been at 17.30 my time when the eurusd was at around 1.1930. as you can see from my system below, usd was getting stronger

after the disappointing audusd, I stoped monitoring the charts and had spent some hours working on my system. By the time I was through, the bus (eurusd) had left.

1 Like

use very small lot size, it is not the best set up.

stop loss hit

Are you still hitting 3-5% as you mentioned early in the thread?

Please which broker did you use

How do you spot trading signals? Do you sit in front of your computer and watch the chart from 5:00 to 16:00, also do you go through all the pairs or do you have some pairs that you trade.

Mr @MarchFX has been MIA. Come on back, please, to let us know how you’re doing!

selling chfjpy at 116.982 stop loss at 117.314