My help to co traders

I feel a urge to contribute to helping traders especially new traders who would need early help as to trading. The trading system i have here would definitely leave you profitable at the end of a month, as a matter of advice i recommend that its best suit for traders who trade on 1hr and above time frame.

This is a clearer pix

Can’t you save it as a jpg or bmp file?..I know I don’t have adobe photoshop so I and anyone else who doesn’t have it can’t open psd files.
:cool:

Sorry, now i have it on jpeg, i will post the indicators later

looking forward to it, looks interesting

Here we go.

three indicators.

1. ediplan trend - helps to draw automatic trend lines guides in support and resistance trading (very important)

2. ediplan signal - helps identify trend change

3. ediplan confirmation - helps to confirm a trend entrance.

very important - never trade against the confirmation.

it is advice that u Demo trade to understand the workings better before going life.
will talk more on stop loss and take profit later.

good-luck folks

can you share your template too?

if your chart has a white background pls change the signal color on ediplan confirmation to a different color other than white.

Hello!

I have loaded all indy’s on my chart, but I don’t see the ediplan signal on my chart. I tried refreshing but I dont see anything. Pls advise.

Thanks!

I really can not say what the problem could be but i am sure it is not from my end since 2 other indicators could .load i think you should try it again and check if its your system issue.

i am posting today"s trade on eur/usd to explain a little further, from the chart (1hr) u would notice that the last candle before the arrow on the chart had broken the 1hr trend line (the red line) and the signal iimmediately showing a sell signal (though not to relevant in the sense that it could have shown the sell signal earlier and the trade would still be valid.

it would be noted that earlier in the day the signal show a buy signal but i could not be taken because EDIPLAN CONFIRMATION did not confirm it

the most important consideration for this trade is that the EDIPLAN CONFIRMATION is also confirming a sell move.

i hope i made some sense.

goodluck folks

I seem to have the same issue re the signals ar not showing. I have tried it on two platforms and still no show

So what’s the error here?

same problem here

i will try to reload the ediplan signal seperately, hopefully this will work

pls folks can u confirm that the that the two others are working well. so i can know which one i have to work on.

thanks in advance

hi ediplan

yes , the other two indicators have installed ok

thanks

I have reloaded it. I hope its ok now!!! Pls let me have your feed back

Ediplan thanks but the other two Indies seem to be okay except the signal. Doesn’t appear atall.

i really dont have words for the reason why one indicator will not show but i will work on it and feed u back on it ASAP. sorry for the complication.

we are actually suppose to be concerned with how they work but we are still on loading indicator stage. but let me say that the EDIPLAN CONFIRMATION is an indicator that can stand alone to help u trade between S/R.